Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | free pixely stuff (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[s][b]no need to ping, i'm subscribed[/b][/s] actually do ping because im unsubbing from the thread for now i'll be doing those rarely but in batches and since ive been super lazy lately with this im closing shop for now. maybe someday ill have the urge for making more stuff. [b]Rules[/b](not really rules though): fill the form, which is listed in the adopt information, and post it. Then wait. I will ping you with the finished adopt when i'm done. preferrably list the apparel names in (item=apparel name], and skins in (skin=skin ID], so i can see them. Obviously replacing ( with [. while this all is free, [u]i accept tips.[/u] just in case - save the adopts i made for you! who knows what might happen to any of the image hosters im currently using? Current adopts: [quote][center][b]Stretching Spiral[/b][/center] Maybe it's before or after stretching, who knows. [hi from 2023, nuking images] [code][center][b]Stretching Spiral form[/b][/center] [b]The dragon you want to make:[/b] [b]ID of the dragon:[/b] [b]Apparel or skins to include:[/b] [b]Notes:[/b][/code] All genes complete, accepting apparel. Also accepting small changes in apparel(like making fluff stuff into actual parts of the dragon). Also accepting skins and accents.[/quote] [quote][center][b]Allbreed[/b][/center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1945522/416#post_24865084]The wonderful(maybe) phoatlshop i did is now an adopt. Now you can make your [s]poor[/s] dergs into wildbogatlfaedianimpmirrorturneridgedancersnapiraltundracatchers.[/url][hi from 2023, nuking images] [code=form][center][b]Allbreed form[/b][/center] [b]The dragon you want to make:[/b] [b]ID of the dragon:[/b] [b]Apparel to include:[/b] [b]Notes:[/b][/code] You can ask me to do a shiny shadow overlay on genes that otherwise don't use it, several terts at once, piebald/paint on top of other genes, reverse the color direction in irishim, stuff like that. Use notes for that specifically, as well as the minor changes in the apparel or whatever, such as specific recolors. I can also do skins, if they're not too hard and are necessary for lore.[/quote] [quote][center][b]mith[/b][/center] wow what a boring name [b]Currently unfinished - you can be ask to be put on a pinglist so i could notify you when im done with the genes.[/b] [img]https://images2.imgbox.com/2d/29/jLFvhQia_o.png[/img] [code=form] [center][b]Mith form[/b][/center] [b]The dragon you want to make:[/b] [b]ID of the dragon:[/b] [b]Apparel to include:[/b] [b]Flip image?[/b] [b]Notes:[/b] [/code] you can remove chest floof, make the tail floofless, and also add more floof for the arms. without chest floof its a little ugly and i kinda hecked up the body shape there :/ extra floof for legs is likely to have some fur clipping out with apparel i can color or remove each part separately! the parts are front arm, front leg, back arm(technically its only a hand), floof, antennae, head, body, back arm behind floof, back leg, tail, and wings. note that the wings dont connect to the body when you remove front arm and floof. you can also define the finger color when using extra floof. [/quote]
no need to ping, i'm subscribed actually do ping because im unsubbing from the thread for now
i'll be doing those rarely but in batches
and since ive been super lazy lately with this im closing shop for now. maybe someday ill have the urge for making more stuff.

Rules(not really rules though): fill the form, which is listed in the adopt information, and post it. Then wait. I will ping you with the finished adopt when i'm done.
preferrably list the apparel names in (item=apparel name], and skins in (skin=skin ID], so i can see them. Obviously replacing ( with [.
while this all is free, i accept tips.
just in case - save the adopts i made for you! who knows what might happen to any of the image hosters im currently using?

Current adopts:
Quote:
Stretching Spiral
Maybe it's before or after stretching, who knows.
[hi from 2023, nuking images]
Code:
[center][b]Stretching Spiral form[/b][/center] [b]The dragon you want to make:[/b] [b]ID of the dragon:[/b] [b]Apparel or skins to include:[/b] [b]Notes:[/b]
All genes complete, accepting apparel. Also accepting small changes in apparel(like making fluff stuff into actual parts of the dragon).
Also accepting skins and accents.
Quote:
Allbreed
The wonderful(maybe) phoatlshop i did is now an adopt. Now you can make your poor dergs into wildbogatlfaedianimpmirrorturneridgedancersnapiraltundracatchers.[hi from 2023, nuking images]
Code:
[center][b]Allbreed form[/b][/center] [b]The dragon you want to make:[/b] [b]ID of the dragon:[/b] [b]Apparel to include:[/b] [b]Notes:[/b]
You can ask me to do a shiny shadow overlay on genes that otherwise don't use it, several terts at once, piebald/paint on top of other genes, reverse the color direction in irishim, stuff like that. Use notes for that specifically, as well as the minor changes in the apparel or whatever, such as specific recolors. I can also do skins, if they're not too hard and are necessary for lore.
Quote:
mith
wow what a boring name
Currently unfinished - you can be ask to be put on a pinglist so i could notify you when im done with the genes.
jLFvhQia_o.png
Code:
[center][b]Mith form[/b][/center] [b]The dragon you want to make:[/b] [b]ID of the dragon:[/b] [b]Apparel to include:[/b] [b]Flip image?[/b] [b]Notes:[/b]
you can remove chest floof, make the tail floofless, and also add more floof for the arms.
without chest floof its a little ugly and i kinda hecked up the body shape there :/
extra floof for legs is likely to have some fur clipping out with apparel

i can color or remove each part separately! the parts are front arm, front leg, back arm(technically its only a hand), floof, antennae, head, body, back arm behind floof, back leg, tail, and wings. note that the wings dont connect to the body when you remove front arm and floof. you can also define the finger color when using extra floof.
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
[center][b]Unlocked apparel and skins[/b] Having an item here will speed up the adopt making process. The order is based on item ID(the same as the hoard order). If some item is out of place, ping me, i'll fix that. ----- Stretching Spiral [item=black linen tail wrap][item=simple copper bracelets][item=simple copper necklace][item=crown of bones][item=runebead necklace][item=blackwood necklace][item=starseer's emblem][item=infectionist's emblem][item=roving seafarer's legcuffs][item=roving seafarer's armcuffs][item=black and red bandana][item=burgundy bandana][item=canvas bandana][item=navy bandana][item=purple bandana][item=tan bandana][item=white wooly antennnae][item=white wooly coat][item=white wooly tail][item=pink and purple flair scarf][item=red and gold flair scarf][item=cloudy feathered wings][item=rose feathered wings][item=teardrop lapis lazuli necklace][item=scarlet wooly coat][item=scarlet wooly antennae][item=scarlet wooly tail][item=crimson aviator scarf][item=contrast aviator coat][item=beautiful gander][item=mage's peony overcoat][item=mage's walnut socks][item=furious headdress][item=furious kilt][item=starlight cloak][item=scout's cape][item=prismatic crystalscales] [skin=8311][skin=19338][skin=19403] ----- Allbreed [item=peace dove][item=red birdskull wingpiece][item=white birdskull armband][item=white birdskull legband][item=white birdskull wingpiece][item=brass steampunk scarf][item=simple red fez][item=pauper's brown fez][item=alchemist's fez][item=pretty pink neck bow][item=pretty aqua neck bow][item=simple gold necklace][item=simple iron necklace][item=simple copper necklace][item=simple pearly necklace][item=simple darksteel necklace][item=black top hat][item=fancy top hat][item=white top hat][item=shabby top hat][item=dented iron belt][item=dented iron boots][item=dented iron gauntlets][item=burnished gold gorget][item=dented iron gorget][item=dented iron pauldrons][item=dented iron cuffs][item=wise whiskers][item=veteran's eye scar][item=bloodscale shoulder guards][item=veteran's shoulder scars][item=veteran's leg scars][item=romantic red rose][item=dew laden white rose][item=blushing pink rose][item=sunrise hibiscus][item=pale roundhorn][item=onyx roundhorn][item=infectionist's emblem][item=shady emblem][item=whirlwind emblem][item=mysterious cowl][item=river royalist tail rings][item=raider's fur armwraps][item=black cavalier][item=brown felt cavalier][item=pleated ruff][item=daisy flowerfall][item=black tulip flowerfall][item=marigold flowerfall][item=red rose flowerfall][item=sakura flowerfall][item=violet flowerfall][item=darkened eye scar][item=darkened arm scar][item=darkened leg scar][item=black tulip lei][item=daisy lei][item=marigold lei][item=red rose lei][item=sakura lei][item=violet lei][item=bloodscale bracers][item=bloodscale greaves][item=ornate darksteel necklace][item=ornate copper necklace][item=ornate gold necklace][item=ornate iron necklace][item=ornate pearly necklace][item=brown wooly coat][item=brown wooly tail][item=tricktrouper crown][item=yelling wyrmpeck][item=screaming tickbird][item=bloodscale tail guard][item=bleak birdskull armband][item=bleak birdskull headdress][item=bleak birdskull legband][item=bleak birdskull necklace][item=bleak birdskull wingpiece][item=sky blue arm silks][item=sky blue leg silks][item=golden arm silks][item=golden leg silks][item=golden wing silks][item=gossamer arm silks][item=gossamer leg silks][item=sky blue tail bangle][item=golden tail bangle][item=golden silk scarf][item=celadon silk scarf][item=gossamer tail bangle][item=golden silk veil][item=gossamer silk veil][item=bloodscale wing guard][item=simple copper wing cuffs][item=simple gold wing cuffs][item=simple darksteel wing cuffs][item=simple iron wing cuffs][item=simple pearly wing cuffs][item=chestnut feathered wings][item=cloudy feathered wings][item=crimson feathered wings][item=inkwell feathered wings][item=lemongrass feathered wings][item=orchid feathered wings][item=rose feathered wings][item=sapphire feathered wings][item=sunburst feathered wings][item=wavespun feathered wings][item=chestnut tail feathers][item=cloudy tail feathers][item=crimson tail feathers][item=inkwell tail feathers][item=lemongrass tail feathers][item=orchid tail feathers][item=rose tail feathers][item=sapphire tail feathers][item=sunburst tail feathers][item=wavespun tail feathers][item=bloodscale helmet][item=moonscale bracers][item=moonscale greaves][item=moonscale helmet][item=moonscale shoulder guards][item=moonscale tail guard][item=moonscale wing guard][item=black wolf cape][item=blood red wolf cape][item=brown wolf cape][item=gold wolf cape][item=grey wolf cape][item=winter wolf cape][item=runaway rotclaw][item=peridot flourish belt][item=pearl flourish necklace][item=tarnished steel boots][item=tarnished steel gorget][item=tarnished steel tail cuffs][item=aquamarine flourish tail drape][item=cobalt filigree helmet][item=cobalt filigree breastplate][item=cobalt filigree wing guards][item=teardrop ruby ring][item=teardrop pearl ring][item=harvest guise][item=kelpie guise][item=reaper guise][item=spectre guise][item=unicorn guise][item=teardrop ruby tail ring][item=teardrop pearl tail ring][item=glowing blue clawtips][item=glowing gold clawtips][item=glowing green clawtips][item=glowing red clawtips][item=glowing purple clawtips][item=glowing orange clawtips][item=alchemist eyewear][item=black protective eyewear][item=green protective eyewear][item=orange protective eyewear][item=pink protective eyewear][item=white protective eyewear][item=traditional broadsword][item=ravenskull broadsword][item=contrast aviator gloves][item=contrast rogue bracers][item=contrast rogue cape][item=tanned rogue hood][item=vibrant rogue hood][item=vibrant rogue tail binding][item=skeletal chimes][item=conjurer's staff][item=conjurer's hat][item=raven sylvan dress][item=diaphanous sylvan headpiece][item=diaphanous sylvan wings][item=chillspike crown][item=primary alchemist tools][item=dusklight alchemist tools][item=golden glow alchemist tools][item=supercharged alchemist tools][item=windbound mask][item=spiral daze][item=disgruntled view][item=saucer stare][item=viper's leg armor][item=viper's arm guards][item=katana][item=white katana][item=mage's cranberry bag][item=barbarian's headdress][item=swashbuckler's cutlass][item=starlight cloak][item=ghost flame wing ribbon][item=ash-edged claw][item=bamboo breeze cape][item=deeprealm trident][item=peridot roundhorn][item=obsidian roundhorn][item=amethyst roundhorn][item=jade roundhorn][item=bloodstone roundhorn][item=pearl roundhorn][item=golden roundhorn][item=sapphire roundhorn][item=golden sage shawl][item=hewn philosopher's veil] unsorted 'cuz im lazy: [item=ebony filigree breastplate][item=ebony filigree gauntlets][item=grim healer's calling][item=grim healer's trail][item=grim healer's mantle][item=grim healer's vestments][item=brown daredevil cover][item=ruby daredevil cover][item=violet daredevil cover][item=dusty sage lantern][item=bone antlers][item=ebony antlers][item=tawny antlers][item=gossamer silk scarf][item=black linen neck wrap][item=prismatic fillet][item=archivists spellscroll][item=illuminated runescroll][item=simple gold bracelets] *the wooly tails layer over the wings, so a lot of things will not layer well with them ----- Mith bundles=the whole set is available, except for most wing, tail and neck apparel [item=maroon wrapping set][item=box of hanks][item=sky blue silks][all marva sweaters][item=the bright rogue][all marva eyes][item=cranberry mage robes][item=cloudy arctic gear][item=brilliant healer's kit][item=nurturing healer's kit]
Unlocked apparel and skins
Having an item here will speed up the adopt making process.
The order is based on item ID(the same as the hoard order). If some item is out of place, ping me, i'll fix that.
Stretching Spiral
Black Linen Tail Wrap Simple Copper Bracelets Simple Copper Necklace Crown of Bones Runebead Necklace Blackwood Necklace Starseer's Emblem Infectionist's Emblem Roving Seafarer's Legcuffs Roving Seafarer's Armcuffs Black and Red Bandana Burgundy Bandana Canvas Bandana Navy Bandana Purple Bandana Tan Bandana White Wooly Coat White Wooly Tail Pink and Purple Flair Scarf Red and Gold Flair Scarf Cloudy Feathered Wings Rose Feathered Wings Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Necklace Scarlet Wooly Coat Scarlet Wooly Antennae Scarlet Wooly Tail Crimson Aviator Scarf Contrast Aviator Coat Beautiful Gander Mage's Peony Overcoat Mage's Walnut Socks Furious Headdress Furious Kilt Starlight Cloak Scout's Cape Prismatic Crystalscales

Allbreed
Peace Dove Red Birdskull Wingpiece White Birdskull Armband White Birdskull Legband White Birdskull Wingpiece Brass Steampunk Scarf Simple Red Fez Pauper's Brown Fez Alchemist's Fez Pretty Pink Neck Bow Pretty Aqua Neck Bow Simple Gold Necklace Simple Iron Necklace Simple Copper Necklace Simple Pearly Necklace Simple Darksteel Necklace Fancy Top Hat Shabby Top Hat Dented Iron Belt Dented Iron Boots Dented Iron Gauntlets Burnished Gold Gorget Dented Iron Gorget Dented Iron Pauldrons Wise Whiskers Veteran's Eye Scar Bloodscale Shoulder Guards Veteran's Shoulder Scars Veteran's Leg Scars Romantic Red Rose Dew Laden White Rose Blushing Pink Rose Sunrise Hibiscus Pale Roundhorn Onyx Roundhorn Infectionist's Emblem Shady Emblem Whirlwind Emblem Mysterious Cowl River Royalist Tail Rings Raider's Fur Armwraps Black Cavalier Brown Felt Cavalier Pleated Ruff Daisy Flowerfall Black Tulip Flowerfall Marigold Flowerfall Red Rose Flowerfall Sakura Flowerfall Violet Flowerfall Darkened Eye Scar Darkened Arm Scar Darkened Leg Scar Black Tulip Lei Daisy Lei Marigold Lei Red Rose Lei Sakura Lei Violet Lei Bloodscale Bracers Bloodscale Greaves Ornate Darksteel Necklace Ornate Copper Necklace Ornate Gold Necklace Ornate Iron Necklace Ornate Pearly Necklace Brown Wooly Coat Brown Wooly Tail Tricktrouper Crown Yelling Wyrmpeck Screaming Tickbird Bloodscale Tail Guard Bleak Birdskull Armband Bleak Birdskull Headdress Bleak Birdskull Legband Bleak Birdskull Necklace Bleak Birdskull Wingpiece Sky Blue Arm Silks Sky Blue Leg Silks Golden Arm Silks Golden Leg Silks Golden Wing Silks Gossamer Arm Silks Gossamer Leg Silks Sky Blue Tail Bangle Golden Tail Bangle Golden Silk Scarf Celadon Silk Scarf Gossamer Tail Bangle Golden Silk Veil Gossamer Silk Veil Bloodscale Wing Guard Simple Copper Wing Cuffs Simple Gold Wing Cuffs Simple Darksteel Wing Cuffs Simple Iron Wing Cuffs Simple Pearly Wing Cuffs Chestnut Feathered Wings Cloudy Feathered Wings Crimson Feathered Wings Inkwell Feathered Wings Lemongrass Feathered Wings Orchid Feathered Wings Rose Feathered Wings Sapphire Feathered Wings Sunburst Feathered Wings Wavespun Feathered Wings Chestnut Tail Feathers Cloudy Tail Feathers Crimson Tail Feathers Inkwell Tail Feathers Lemongrass Tail Feathers Orchid Tail Feathers Rose Tail Feathers Sapphire Tail Feathers Sunburst Tail Feathers Wavespun Tail Feathers Bloodscale Helmet Moonscale Bracers Moonscale Greaves Moonscale Helmet Moonscale Shoulder Guards Moonscale Tail Guard Moonscale Wing Guard Black Wolf Cape Blood Red Wolf Cape Brown Wolf Cape Gold Wolf Cape Grey Wolf Cape Winter Wolf Cape Runaway Rotclaw Peridot Flourish Belt Pearl Flourish Necklace Tarnished Steel Boots Tarnished Steel Gorget Tarnished Steel Tail Cuffs Aquamarine Flourish Tail Drape Cobalt Filigree Helmet Cobalt Filigree Breastplate Teardrop Ruby Ring Teardrop Pearl Ring Harvest Guise Kelpie Guise Reaper Guise Spectre Guise Unicorn Guise Teardrop Ruby Tail Ring Teardrop Pearl Tail Ring Glowing Blue Clawtips Glowing Gold Clawtips Glowing Green Clawtips Glowing Red Clawtips Glowing Purple Clawtips Glowing Orange Clawtips Alchemist Eyewear Black Protective Eyewear Green Protective Eyewear Orange Protective Eyewear Pink Protective Eyewear White Protective Eyewear Traditional Broadsword Ravenskull Broadsword Contrast Aviator Gloves Contrast Rogue Bracers Contrast Rogue Cape Tanned Rogue Hood Vibrant Rogue Hood Vibrant Rogue Tail Binding Skeletal Chimes Conjurer's Staff Conjurer's Hat Raven Sylvan Dress Diaphanous Sylvan Headpiece Diaphanous Sylvan Wings Chillspike Crown Primary Alchemist Tools Dusklight Alchemist Tools Golden Glow Alchemist Tools Supercharged Alchemist Tools Windbound Mask Spiral Daze Disgruntled View Saucer Stare Viper's Leg Armor Viper's Arm Guards Katana White Katana Mage's Cranberry Bag Barbarian's Headdress Swashbuckler's Cutlass Starlight Cloak Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon Ash-Edged Claw Bamboo Breeze Cape Deeprealm Trident Peridot Roundhorn Obsidian Roundhorn Amethyst Roundhorn Jade Roundhorn Bloodstone Roundhorn Pearl Roundhorn Golden Roundhorn Sapphire Roundhorn Golden Sage Shawl Hewn Philosopher's Veil
unsorted 'cuz im lazy:
Ebony Filigree Breastplate Ebony Filigree Gauntlets Grim Healer's Calling Grim Healer's Trail Grim Healer's Mantle Grim Healer's Vestments Brown Daredevil Cover Ruby Daredevil Cover Violet Daredevil Cover Dusty Sage Lantern Bone Antlers Ebony Antlers Tawny Antlers Gossamer Silk Scarf Black Linen Neck Wrap Prismatic Fillet Illuminated Runescroll Simple Gold Bracelets
*the wooly tails layer over the wings, so a lot of things will not layer well with them
Mith
bundles=the whole set is available, except for most wing, tail and neck apparel
Maroon Wrapping Set Box of Hanks Sky Blue Silks [all marva sweaters] The Bright Rogue [all marva eyes] Cranberry Mage Robes Cloudy Arctic Gear Brilliant Healer's Kit Nurturing Healer's Kit
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Pinglists
new genes for stretching spiral:
new genes for allbreed:
new genes for mith:
mith release: @Calib
Pinglists
new genes for stretching spiral:
new genes for allbreed:
new genes for mith:
mith release: @Calib
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
i'll keep this for something (no completed adopts, i dont need to make this page any more image heavy than it already is with all the apparel)
make after i make jag/ros
two more that need jag/ros
i'll keep this for something (no completed adopts, i dont need to make this page any more image heavy than it already is with all the apparel)
make after i make jag/ros
two more that need jag/ros
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
The dragon you want to make: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17630727] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/176308/17630727_350.png[/img] [/url] Apparel or skins to include: All? Notes: PUT MEH ON DAT LEEST FOR DAT PHOATLSHOP Meeke one oof Karou please xD Are you paying treasure or gems? I dunno o-0 So yeah, thanks :D

The dragon you want to make:
17630727_350.png

Apparel or skins to include: All?
Notes:
PUT MEH ON DAT LEEST FOR DAT PHOATLSHOP

Meeke one oof Karou please xD
Are you paying treasure or gems? I dunno o-0

So yeah, thanks :D
FGLuhCl.png
@FrostyFluff the phoatlshop is not finished yet, but i;ll put you on the pinglist for its finishing
@FrostyFluff the phoatlshop is not finished yet, but i;ll put you on the pinglist for its finishing
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
bumpes
bumpes
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Please ping me when the phoatlshop is complete!
Please ping me when the phoatlshop is complete!
4S6aFRg.jpg
@karatek okay
@karatek okay
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
bumpes again, i am making some progress on allbreed
going to draw gembond
bumpes again, i am making some progress on allbreed
going to draw gembond
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her