Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | {CLOSED} Dovah's Pixel Shop- New Bogs!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][Size=6][i][color=#9C0000]D[/color][color=#A40303]o[/color][color=#AC0606]v[/color][color=#B50909]a[/color][color=#BD0C0C]h[/color][color=#C60F0F]'[/color][color=#CE1212]s[/color] [color=#DF1818]P[/color][color=#E81C1C]i[/color][color=#D51919]x[/color][color=#C21616]e[/color][color=#B01313]l[/color] [color=#8A0E0E]S[/color][color=#780B0B]h[/color][color=#650909]o[/color][color=#520606]p[/color][/i][/size] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/ebf72908bdb10ad466ca015e932eff67/tumblr_ohqtvcmmEq1tpjhy1o1_400.gif[/img] [u][b]SLOTS[/b][/u] 1) 2) 3) ----- [i]I got overwhelmed last time and ended up falling through so from now on I'll have slots for dragons with very small and simple apparel and accents, and other slots for more complicated stuff. I know those people will not likely be repeat customers but I hope nobody holds it against me too much. I'll be doing payment differently as well so that you don't need to pay until it's finished![/i] All that being said, I will finish up a nocturne line set before I start the next round! So anyway... ----- Welcome! I've decided to open up an adopt shop once again and see if I can replenish my dwindling savings... For now, I have two bases available. I plan to try to get a new breed out for every round of slots I get done. [i](and one day redo the imp base because It's actually pretty old)[/i] ----- [quote][size=5]IMPS[/size] More breeds will be done in this style eventually! ----- [img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/7242/f/2016/321/f/e/kingpixel_by_palro-daopar7.png[/img] [img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/f228/f/2016/321/4/0/example_by_palro-daoppgj.png[/img] [b]75k T[/b] or [b]100 G[/b] without any apparel or accents. All genes included! [b]250k T[/b] or [b]300 G[/b] for one with all apparel and accents! (Hand drawn unique each and every time!) If you want small alterations to pose, speak up and I'll give you a price! [/quote] [quote][size=5]BOGS[/size] ----- [img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/0d1c/f/2017/006/f/c/boopsnoop_by_palro-dauio6d.gif[/img] (Females are available! I just only have one bog of my own and needed something as an example!) [b]75k T[/b] or [b]100 G[/b] without any apparel or accents. All genes included! [b]250k T[/b] or [b]300 G[/b] for one with all apparel and accents! (Hand drawn unique each and every time!) If you want small alterations to pose, speak up and I'll give you a price! [/quote] ----- [size=5]PINGLIST[/size] ----- Open slots: Astraya, Nirwana New Breeds: IrritatorRaji (WC & PC) [/center] [size=5]Order form:[/size] [quote] [Insert dragon image here] Apparel&Accents: Y/N Payment method: (Wishlist items are accepted! Check my sig for that!) Pose alterations?: Bouncing?: Left or Right facing?: (based on which way it is looking) Other: [/quote]
Dovah's Pixel Shop

tumblr_ohqtvcmmEq1tpjhy1o1_400.gif

SLOTS

1)
2)
3)

I got overwhelmed last time and ended up falling through so from now on I'll have slots for dragons with very small and simple apparel and accents, and other slots for more complicated stuff.

I know those people will not likely be repeat customers but I hope nobody holds it against me too much. I'll be doing payment differently as well so that you don't need to pay until it's finished!

All that being said, I will finish up a nocturne line set before I start the next round! So anyway...

Welcome! I've decided to open up an adopt shop once again and see if I can replenish my dwindling savings...

For now, I have two bases available. I plan to try to get a new breed out for every round of slots I get done. (and one day redo the imp base because It's actually pretty old)

Quote:
IMPS

More breeds will be done in this style eventually!

kingpixel_by_palro-daopar7.png

example_by_palro-daoppgj.png

75k T or 100 G without any apparel or accents. All genes included!
250k T or 300 G for one with all apparel and accents! (Hand drawn unique each and every time!)

If you want small alterations to pose, speak up and I'll give you a price!
Quote:
BOGS

boopsnoop_by_palro-dauio6d.gif

(Females are available! I just only have one bog of my own and needed something as an example!)

75k T or 100 G without any apparel or accents. All genes included!
250k T or 300 G for one with all apparel and accents! (Hand drawn unique each and every time!)

If you want small alterations to pose, speak up and I'll give you a price!

PINGLIST

Open slots:

Astraya, Nirwana

New Breeds:

IrritatorRaji (WC & PC)

Order form:
Quote:
[Insert dragon image here]
Apparel&Accents: Y/N
Payment method: (Wishlist items are accepted! Check my sig for that!)
Pose alterations?:
Bouncing?:
Left or Right facing?: (based on which way it is looking)
Other:

tumblr_inline_okhs0w6Or81u700jp_100.png » Dovah / Ky
» They/them
» FR +2
» Art Shop
tumblr_okiuudebyP1ua6wewo1_100.png
[size=2]@Dovah yooo i need 500 of these they are so pretty ; v; [size=1]but I'm broke too[/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4274383] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/42744/4274383_350.png[/img] [/url] Apparel&Accents: I'm sorry I know he is a giant clutter pile, just add whatever of that junk you can fit on him (guise and shoulder pads would be awesome, silks would be cool and the rest doesn't really matter) Payment method: gems Pose alterations?: nah Bouncing?: pls Other: nah
@Dovah
yooo i need 500 of these they are so pretty ; v;
but I'm broke too

4274383_350.png

Apparel&Accents: I'm sorry I know he is a giant clutter pile, just add whatever of that junk you can fit on him (guise and shoulder pads would be awesome, silks would be cool and the rest doesn't really matter)
Payment method: gems
Pose alterations?: nah
Bouncing?: pls
Other: nah
@Nirwana - Added thank you! Send the payment and I'll get to work! Also, I forgot to add it to the form, but would you like him to face left or right?
@Nirwana - Added thank you! Send the payment and I'll get to work! Also, I forgot to add it to the form, but would you like him to face left or right?
» They/them
» FR +2
» Art Shop
@Dovah, I need one!!! aaaaa!
how much would a bouncy pixel imp of this boy be?
@Dovah, I need one!!! aaaaa!
how much would a bouncy pixel imp of this boy be?

FR +3
She|Her
hai_by_pommeple-d8ddymp.png
@SnoopSnip - Lovely dragon there. It depends on if you want him drawn with or without all his apparel and accent. c:

100k T or 125 G without any apparel or accents. All genes included!
250k T or 300 G for one with all apparel and accents!
@SnoopSnip - Lovely dragon there. It depends on if you want him drawn with or without all his apparel and accent. c:

100k T or 125 G without any apparel or accents. All genes included!
250k T or 300 G for one with all apparel and accents!
» They/them
» FR +2
» Art Shop
@Dovah, I can give you 100kT, but I'd love him with his apparel. Sadly, I can't afford 250kT, however, I can pay you 100kT and then the rest of the payment would be paid for in items from your wishlist. Would that be alright?
@Dovah, I can give you 100kT, but I'd love him with his apparel. Sadly, I can't afford 250kT, however, I can pay you 100kT and then the rest of the payment would be paid for in items from your wishlist. Would that be alright?

FR +3
She|Her
@SnoopSnip That works. Send a CR with the items and treasure please! I'll put you down on the list.
@SnoopSnip That works. Send a CR with the items and treasure please! I'll put you down on the list.
» They/them
» FR +2
» Art Shop
@Dovah, sent! Thank you so much!!

Will he have a little bouncy animation?
@Dovah, sent! Thank you so much!!

Will he have a little bouncy animation?

FR +3
She|Her