Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | RJ's Couples ~ CLOSED
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 84 85
@RJWolf

OH MY GOSH I LOVE IT SO MUCH ITS SO CUTE
MY FRIEND IS ALSO FREAKING OUT I SHOWED IT TO HER

is it alright if we use it in their bios with credit, of course?
@RJWolf

OH MY GOSH I LOVE IT SO MUCH ITS SO CUTE
MY FRIEND IS ALSO FREAKING OUT I SHOWED IT TO HER

is it alright if we use it in their bios with credit, of course?
@gemino

Of course! That's what these are for. :D
And credit is always appreciated so other people can find this thread to get their own adopts.
Glad you like it! <3
@gemino

Of course! That's what these are for. :D
And credit is always appreciated so other people can find this thread to get their own adopts.
Glad you like it! <3
4kcVqQ3.pnghZ1w7GJ.pngyMwAJm4.gifqnT4AmN.png
@RJWolf Could I be put in the pinglist? My friend showed me this thing and I have a cute couple I wanna get art for :3
@RJWolf Could I be put in the pinglist? My friend showed me this thing and I have a cute couple I wanna get art for :3
@Skydust

Yeah, my pinglist is actually a self-editing wait list you can be on at any time, but I went ahead and added you. c;
@Skydust

Yeah, my pinglist is actually a self-editing wait list you can be on at any time, but I went ahead and added you. c;
@SprigShrine Here you are! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Ciqo2wa.png[/img]
@SprigShrine

Here you are!

Ciqo2wa.png
@RJWolf

Thank you so much! They look amazing.
@RJWolf

Thank you so much! They look amazing.
vFcmqt0.png
@Alskasaur Here's the lovely couple! One with and without the eye apparel. [img]https://i.imgur.com/xrqNKZE.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/O95AZc0.png[/img]
@Alskasaur

Here's the lovely couple!
One with and without the eye apparel.

xrqNKZE.png

O95AZc0.png
@RJWolf Oh. My. God. I honestly can not even begin to explain how happy I am, and how wonderful they look. They're absolutely perfect. You may or may not have actually brought tears to my eyes. Thank you. So, so much. UvU
@RJWolf Oh. My. God. I honestly can not even begin to explain how happy I am, and how wonderful they look. They're absolutely perfect. You may or may not have actually brought tears to my eyes. Thank you. So, so much. UvU
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
@Alskasaur

Awww, I'm so happy you like it! Thanks for the sweet compliment. :3
@Alskasaur

Awww, I'm so happy you like it! Thanks for the sweet compliment. :3
@Rubicon
@heartcrusher1
@Avariae
@Yagine
@PrinceEridan

Hi guys! The shop is back open and y'all are the next names on the adopt wait list, so go ahead and post your orders when you can.
@Rubicon
@heartcrusher1
@Avariae
@Yagine
@PrinceEridan

Hi guys! The shop is back open and y'all are the next names on the adopt wait list, so go ahead and post your orders when you can.
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 84 85