Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Deity Seals v.2 [Free] (New bio buttons)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Tzinoka Thank you so much for sharing these! :D I put them in my signature because I think they're beautiful, and of course they link back to this thread <3
@Tzinoka Thank you so much for sharing these! :D I put them in my signature because I think they're beautiful, and of course they link back to this thread <3
tumblr_inline_ohfczvU5Sp1tfmvub_540.pngqLEINKU.pngtumblr_inline_ohfczvOoQU1tfmvub_540.png
[quote]Yeaaahhh, Tumblr keeps breaking the images. It is becoming extremely frustrating for me since I went to Tumblr solely because it seemed the most stable and reliable D: I will try to host them elsewhere at some point, but I'm pretty busy with IRL stuff at the moment and don't have much time for PC stuff. Sorry about that! I'll let you both know as soon as I figure out a new hosting place though!! ^_^[/quote] @Tzinoka Um, I don't know if this really fixes things long term, but the images that have broken for me seem to work again if you change the first number of the URL with 66 as opposed to whatever it is (I've seen a few with 68 as well). If this doesn't work, I'm sorry to bother you >x<
Quote:
Yeaaahhh, Tumblr keeps breaking the images. It is becoming extremely frustrating for me since I went to Tumblr solely because it seemed the most stable and reliable D: I will try to host them elsewhere at some point, but I'm pretty busy with IRL stuff at the moment and don't have much time for PC stuff. Sorry about that! I'll let you both know as soon as I figure out a new hosting place though!! ^_^
@Tzinoka Um, I don't know if this really fixes things long term, but the images that have broken for me seem to work again if you change the first number of the URL with 66 as opposed to whatever it is (I've seen a few with 68 as well). If this doesn't work, I'm sorry to bother you >x<
EGr4XyE.pnguLyULhZ.png
@Tzinoka Would it be alright is I host some of the small seals to imgur? I will still link back to this thread to credit everyone.
@Tzinoka Would it be alright is I host some of the small seals to imgur? I will still link back to this thread to credit everyone.
*** T0yVrtj.png GOqmx87.png

sapling hub link & small green momma & tiny orange cat

se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***
** starterpacks and nncu

mFjnag2.png
cVNhmkY.png
**behemoth and badge**

EvXj7Mf.png
**2019GreenskeeperHub

fScoZmX.png
se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png
**welcome, starter packs, bank vault

se8WqoZ.png
T0yVrtj.png
**welcome to nature +small green momma

***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
9BR4VrZ.png***
bank + vault + dandelion deposit

GOqmx87.png
** small orange cat

dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
uyHrPB4.png**
9BR4VrZ.png ** Special thanks to the legions of podids
who gave their claws to this project.

LGfILQY.gif***
** bank bank leaf Dandelion podids

2pis3YL.pngdUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.png**9BR4VrZ.pngdlwdi4H.png
** OOF bank bank CC Dandelion IF
dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.pngbhtyqsn.png**9BR4VrZ.png
** bank bank CC LOST Dandelion
******rXYdOjX.png 5TaV2hL.png ***EaAtnJi.png
** COYA GG, DADA, Monera

qnb6C0Q.gif
** teacup dragon advert

kUUVDw6.png*****35kBUID.png
large welcome pack sign

8g7QT7K.png
T0yVrtj.png
small welcome pack link & small green momma

GOqmx87.png
tiny orange cat
@wingworm Totally okay to do so!! I need to update the main post to include that because Tumblr has just been making a mess of my stuff lately and I don't have the time to fix it ):

But by all means! Feel free to host them yourself! ^-^
@wingworm Totally okay to do so!! I need to update the main post to include that because Tumblr has just been making a mess of my stuff lately and I don't have the time to fix it ):

But by all means! Feel free to host them yourself! ^-^
tumblr_inline_ofoo1lSs6W1tfmvub_100.png        Nature is forever

female · she/her
Please ping me in forums
Lore · For Sale · Avatar
[quote name="CopicCrusader" date=2017-01-14 19:40:15] [quote]Yeaaahhh, Tumblr keeps breaking the images. It is becoming extremely frustrating for me since I went to Tumblr solely because it seemed the most stable and reliable D: I will try to host them elsewhere at some point, but I'm pretty busy with IRL stuff at the moment and don't have much time for PC stuff. Sorry about that! I'll let you both know as soon as I figure out a new hosting place though!! ^_^[/quote] Um, I don't know if this really fixes things long term, but the images that have broken for me seem to work again if you change the first number of the URL with 66 as opposed to whatever it is (I've seen a few with 68 as well). If this doesn't work, I'm sorry to bother you >x< [/quote] @CopicCrusader Oh how strange!! I'll have to try that! Thanks for the tip!!
CopicCrusader wrote on 2017-01-14:
Quote:
Yeaaahhh, Tumblr keeps breaking the images. It is becoming extremely frustrating for me since I went to Tumblr solely because it seemed the most stable and reliable D: I will try to host them elsewhere at some point, but I'm pretty busy with IRL stuff at the moment and don't have much time for PC stuff. Sorry about that! I'll let you both know as soon as I figure out a new hosting place though!! ^_^
Um, I don't know if this really fixes things long term, but the images that have broken for me seem to work again if you change the first number of the URL with 66 as opposed to whatever it is (I've seen a few with 68 as well). If this doesn't work, I'm sorry to bother you >x<

@CopicCrusader Oh how strange!! I'll have to try that! Thanks for the tip!!
tumblr_inline_ofoo1lSs6W1tfmvub_100.png        Nature is forever

female · she/her
Please ping me in forums
Lore · For Sale · Avatar
I LOVE the new wooden buttons!! <3
I LOVE the new wooden buttons!! <3
hollyfly.gif
"Always good to be dressed when you're stealing monkeys."
this should help everyone who's having problems with the broken images.

http://msb-lair.tumblr.com/post/155862142049/fixing-broken-tumblr-image-urls
this should help everyone who's having problems with the broken images.

http://msb-lair.tumblr.com/post/155862142049/fixing-broken-tumblr-image-urls
@Tzinoka

I've had good luck using postimage for links, none of mine have broken (knock on wood)
@Tzinoka

I've had good luck using postimage for links, none of mine have broken (knock on wood)
a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.png
I love this. You are GREAT.

I love this. You are GREAT.

1l3ppWD.png
@Tzinoka what about imgur? I'm hosting all the images I use through them.
@Tzinoka what about imgur? I'm hosting all the images I use through them.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7