Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Pidgeot SDs- Closed indefinitely
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 46 47
@rochester @TheAlchemist @skyarising

Hi guys! I'm temporarily open for now- keep in mind that Paint, Piebald, Onyx Talonclasp Pendant and Accent: Blossoming Peacock by snowy has been sponsored, so you can request those for the completed apparel and accent fees, respectfully.

You can also request any Plague-related apparel or festival skin/accent for SDs that does not include body horror, multiple eyes, trypophobic material in the body (including boils), etc for free till Saturday!

I'm still finishing up orders but I'm badly in need of stuff from this festival so send in orders if you'd like! I'll be closing up again by Saturday unless I get completely caught up. @ _@
@rochester @TheAlchemist @skyarising

Hi guys! I'm temporarily open for now- keep in mind that Paint, Piebald, Onyx Talonclasp Pendant and Accent: Blossoming Peacock by snowy has been sponsored, so you can request those for the completed apparel and accent fees, respectfully.

You can also request any Plague-related apparel or festival skin/accent for SDs that does not include body horror, multiple eyes, trypophobic material in the body (including boils), etc for free till Saturday!

I'm still finishing up orders but I'm badly in need of stuff from this festival so send in orders if you'd like! I'll be closing up again by Saturday unless I get completely caught up. @ _@
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
The SD I'd want to have made has Cry/Face, but would it be possible for me to give you different genes for her instead? I don't have the funds to sponsor either of those genes ;o; Also, she has a Plague accent, would it be okay? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17420547] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/174206/17420547_350.png[/img] [/url]
The SD I'd want to have made has Cry/Face, but would it be possible for me to give you different genes for her instead? I don't have the funds to sponsor either of those genes ;o; Also, she has a Plague accent, would it be okay?

17420547_350.png

E27J5Sp.png
J7D1quC.png
Zs4VhSn.pngbOjW1AX.png
UYR6vpC.pngHJLIYn4.png
3db916195a6b500e95d8fb9723ce4a95c285a701.gif
@Rochester Yes, Boneyard Empress is one I can do and it'll be free cause it's a festival accent! I just can't do body horror and stuff like that, but I can do bones n tatters n things. Also you can order another gene instead of Crystal/Facet- the customer I'm working on right now is doing Shimmer instead of Facet. You can pick any one you'd like, but Shimmer would probably be closest.

Also you hadn't mentioned anything about apparel? But in the case you wanted to sponsor any apparel, I'll list some prices for you in treasure. Feel free to include as little or as much as you want in your order form as you'd want to pay for, if any!

Bleak Birdskull Necklace- 10kt (recolor approved)
Infectionist Symbol- Free (Plague Festival Apparel)

Bone Antlers- 30kt
Bleak Birdskull Wingpiece- 45kt
Bleak Birdskull Legband- 30kt
Red Birdskull Armband-30kt
@Rochester Yes, Boneyard Empress is one I can do and it'll be free cause it's a festival accent! I just can't do body horror and stuff like that, but I can do bones n tatters n things. Also you can order another gene instead of Crystal/Facet- the customer I'm working on right now is doing Shimmer instead of Facet. You can pick any one you'd like, but Shimmer would probably be closest.

Also you hadn't mentioned anything about apparel? But in the case you wanted to sponsor any apparel, I'll list some prices for you in treasure. Feel free to include as little or as much as you want in your order form as you'd want to pay for, if any!

Bleak Birdskull Necklace- 10kt (recolor approved)
Infectionist Symbol- Free (Plague Festival Apparel)

Bone Antlers- 30kt
Bleak Birdskull Wingpiece- 45kt
Bleak Birdskull Legband- 30kt
Red Birdskull Armband-30kt
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@crateshya These look absolutely amazing! I've got some shrooms to spend, so I'd love to get one! [b]Username:[/b] Feldunost [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21949909] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/219500/21949909_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Complete Genes:[/b] Cherub, Gembond [b]Sponsoring Gene?:[/b] N/A [b]Festival Apparel:[/b] N/A [b]Complete Apparel:[/b] N/A [b]Complete Accent/Skin:[/b] N/A [b]Sponsoring Apparel?:[/b] N/A [b]Sponsoring Accent/Skin?:[/b] N/A - let me know if you want me to remove his accent [b]Pidgeot Crest Change?:[/b] Could I get his secondary colour in place of the gold feathers and his tert colour in place of the red ones? [b]Pidgeot Eye Marking:[/b] N/A [b]Shadow Layer Color:[/b] N/A [b]Line Layer Color:[/b] N/A [b]Additional notes:[/b] Nope! [b]Total Level Cost:[/b] It should come to 110 shrooms? I've also got a shredding season chest I'm willing to pay with, so let me know how much it would cover if you're interested.
@crateshya These look absolutely amazing! I've got some shrooms to spend, so I'd love to get one!

Username: Feldunost
Dragon:

21949909_350.png

Complete Genes: Cherub, Gembond
Sponsoring Gene?: N/A
Festival Apparel: N/A
Complete Apparel: N/A
Complete Accent/Skin: N/A
Sponsoring Apparel?: N/A
Sponsoring Accent/Skin?: N/A - let me know if you want me to remove his accent
Pidgeot Crest Change?: Could I get his secondary colour in place of the gold feathers and his tert colour in place of the red ones?
Pidgeot Eye Marking: N/A
Shadow Layer Color: N/A
Line Layer Color: N/A
Additional notes: Nope!

Total Level Cost: It should come to 110 shrooms? I've also got a shredding season chest I'm willing to pay with, so let me know how much it would cover if you're interested.
22AwWAB.png
Hi I really love your skydancers and would love to get one (or more) but I wanted to ask you a few things first. One of my favorite skydancers has a basic primary. I didn't see any mention of basics on you info tabs and wanted to know if you would be willing to do it, if it would cost extra, and if you thought it would be possible to do in a way where it would look good. understand completely if it just wouldn't look right with just basic. Boy in question is below. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7013626] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/70137/7013626_350.png[/img] [/url] I was also wondering how much it would cost in holiday currency to sponsor both speckle and freckle or if you are able to sponsor genes in holiday currency. Sorry for the stupid questions, I swear I read all the stuff, I just can't seem to find exactly what I'm looking for. Also, would you be willing to do her accent and how much approximately would that be? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9042984] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/90430/9042984_350.png[/img] [/url] (I am so so so sorry for the novel)
Hi I really love your skydancers and would love to get one (or more) but I wanted to ask you a few things first. One of my favorite skydancers has a basic primary. I didn't see any mention of basics on you info tabs and wanted to know if you would be willing to do it, if it would cost extra, and if you thought it would be possible to do in a way where it would look good. understand completely if it just wouldn't look right with just basic. Boy in question is below.

7013626_350.png

I was also wondering how much it would cost in holiday currency to sponsor both speckle and freckle or if you are able to sponsor genes in holiday currency. Sorry for the stupid questions, I swear I read all the stuff, I just can't seem to find exactly what I'm looking for. Also, would you be willing to do her accent and how much approximately would that be?

9042984_350.png

(I am so so so sorry for the novel)
RL0VKF3.pngdlJlqJF.png
@Feldunost Everything looks good! Accent shouldn't be an issue cause I can just pop the dragon into the scryer. I'll go ahead and add you. Also, at the moment of posting this, Shedding Season is 35kt LAH price- so that'd be 47 less currency. So if you wanted to do chest, it'd be the chest and 63 currency for that! Whichever way you decide, just let me know and feel free to send payment! @Sourial Pffff hardly a novel! Besides, no such thing as bad questions. I'd rather someone ask them and understand completely and well rather than leave them confused, so it's no problem! Basic is a gene, yes, but because of the way it's set up I just didn't bother to include it, for some reason? But it's absolutely orderable. Here's a very [i]Basic[/i] (hahahahaha puns) example of what both a basic primary and secondary would look like. You can click through to see the bigger version for the more difficult details! [url=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y230/ikusume/example.png][img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y230/ikusume/examplesm.png[/img][/url] Basic just means that 'all other gene layers are turned off' and you have just the lighting layers on. No fancy stuff involved! Also, you can sponsor genes (except Cryface) in holiday currency! My ratio is 1 currency : 750t, so Speckle would be 140 shrooms, and Freckle would be 147 shrooms (rounded up). I do take any and all accents so long as they're not like body horror type ones, yes! Dancing Conductor's relatively simple with only a few :? parts on the wings to figure out, so I'd estimate 75kt to sponsor it. (That'd be 100 shrooms.) Let me know if you have any more questions about pricing or in general about stuff! I'll be happy to answer some for you.
@Feldunost Everything looks good! Accent shouldn't be an issue cause I can just pop the dragon into the scryer. I'll go ahead and add you.

Also, at the moment of posting this, Shedding Season is 35kt LAH price- so that'd be 47 less currency. So if you wanted to do chest, it'd be the chest and 63 currency for that!

Whichever way you decide, just let me know and feel free to send payment!

@Sourial Pffff hardly a novel! Besides, no such thing as bad questions. I'd rather someone ask them and understand completely and well rather than leave them confused, so it's no problem!

Basic is a gene, yes, but because of the way it's set up I just didn't bother to include it, for some reason? But it's absolutely orderable. Here's a very Basic (hahahahaha puns) example of what both a basic primary and secondary would look like. You can click through to see the bigger version for the more difficult details!

examplesm.png

Basic just means that 'all other gene layers are turned off' and you have just the lighting layers on. No fancy stuff involved!

Also, you can sponsor genes (except Cryface) in holiday currency! My ratio is 1 currency : 750t, so Speckle would be 140 shrooms, and Freckle would be 147 shrooms (rounded up).

I do take any and all accents so long as they're not like body horror type ones, yes! Dancing Conductor's relatively simple with only a few :? parts on the wings to figure out, so I'd estimate 75kt to sponsor it. (That'd be 100 shrooms.)

Let me know if you have any more questions about pricing or in general about stuff! I'll be happy to answer some for you.
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
Okay just one more question. How much would it cost to sponsor Crystalhide Treads and Green Birdskull Armband? Thanks so much for being patient with my barrage of questions.
Okay just one more question. How much would it cost to sponsor Crystalhide Treads and Green Birdskull Armband? Thanks so much for being patient with my barrage of questions.
RL0VKF3.pngdlJlqJF.png
@Sourial No problem! Anyways here's the prices. I included festi currency prices as well!

Green Birdskull Armband-30kt (40 shrooms)
Crystalhide Treads- 50kt (67 shrooms)

Let me know if you have any other questions :>
@Sourial No problem! Anyways here's the prices. I included festi currency prices as well!

Green Birdskull Armband-30kt (40 shrooms)
Crystalhide Treads- 50kt (67 shrooms)

Let me know if you have any other questions :>
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
[b]Username:[/b] Sourial [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7013626] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/70137/7013626_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Complete Genes:[/b] Basic, Seraph, Basic [b]Sponsoring Gene?:[/b] N/A [b]Arcane Festival Apparel:[/b] N/A [b]Complete Apparel:[/b] N/A [b]Complete Accent/Skin:[/b] N/A [b]Sponsoring Apparel?:[/b] Green Birdskull Armband, Crystalhide Treads [b]Sponsoring Accent/Skin?:[/b] N/A [b]Pidgeot Crest Change?:[/b] N/A [b]Pidgeot Eye Marking:[/b] N/A [b]Shadow Layer Color:[/b] N/A [b]Line Layer Color:[/b] N/A [b]Additional notes:[/b] [b]Total Level Cost:[/b] 212 All Seeing Shrooms
Username: Sourial
Dragon:
7013626_350.png

Complete Genes: Basic, Seraph, Basic
Sponsoring Gene?: N/A
Arcane Festival Apparel: N/A
Complete Apparel: N/A
Complete Accent/Skin: N/A
Sponsoring Apparel?: Green Birdskull Armband, Crystalhide Treads
Sponsoring Accent/Skin?: N/A
Pidgeot Crest Change?: N/A
Pidgeot Eye Marking: N/A
Shadow Layer Color: N/A
Line Layer Color: N/A
Additional notes:

Total Level Cost: 212 All Seeing Shrooms
RL0VKF3.pngdlJlqJF.png
@Sourial Everything looks good! I'll go ahead and add you to the list and feel free to send in payment! :>
@Sourial Everything looks good! I'll go ahead and add you to the list and feel free to send in payment! :>
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 46 47