Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Pidgeot SDs- Closed indefinitely
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
@crateshya oooooh! I love it! Thank you so much! i think i actually like the version with the horns below the accent. Thank you so much again
@crateshya oooooh! I love it! Thank you so much! i think i actually like the version with the horns below the accent. Thank you so much again
F3d7DSl.png
[b]Username:[/b] NeophyteRedglare [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19378791] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/193788/19378791_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Complete Genes:[/b] Glimmer [b]Sponsoring Gene?:[/b] I don't see Piebald/Paint on either list, I'm not sure if I am or not? If so, then absolutely! [b]Arcane Festival Apparel:[/b] I would like to offer to give you one of each Celesial Shimmer, Runeborne, and Spectral Sneak Chests as part payment. [b]Complete Apparel:[/b] N/A [b]Complete Accent/Skin:[/b] N/A [b]Sponsoring Apparel?:[/b] Onyx Talonclasp Pendant [b]Sponsoring Accent/Skin?:[/b] N/A [b]Pidgeot Crest Change?:[/b] I would like to make the inside (Red feathers in example) the same colour as his tertiary (Goldenrod glimmer), and the outside (Yellow feathers in example) the same colour as silver glimmer would be, if possible. Here is silver glimmer fr reference. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=1&bodygene=9&breed=13&element=8&gender=0&tert=5&tertgene=10&winggene=10&wings=1&auth=3711ff686cff3fcbd194748a1bdf0b98a1cf3b29&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Pidgeot Eye Marking:[/b] N/A, I think it would be best if you decided what went best. [b]Shadow Layer Color:[/b] N/A [b]Line Layer Color:[/b] N/A [b]Additional notes:[/b] N/A [b]Total Level Cost:[/b] Since I'm unsure of the Pie/Paint sitch, I'm going to wait for confirmation before attempting to total...:33
Username: NeophyteRedglare
Dragon:

19378791_350.png

Complete Genes: Glimmer
Sponsoring Gene?: I don't see Piebald/Paint on either list, I'm not sure if I am or not? If so, then absolutely!
Arcane Festival Apparel: I would like to offer to give you one of each Celesial Shimmer, Runeborne, and Spectral Sneak Chests as part payment.
Complete Apparel: N/A
Complete Accent/Skin: N/A
Sponsoring Apparel?: Onyx Talonclasp Pendant
Sponsoring Accent/Skin?: N/A
Pidgeot Crest Change?: I would like to make the inside (Red feathers in example) the same colour as his tertiary (Goldenrod glimmer), and the outside (Yellow feathers in example) the same colour as silver glimmer would be, if possible. Here is silver glimmer fr reference.
dragon?age=1&body=1&bodygene=9&breed=13&element=8&gender=0&tert=5&tertgene=10&winggene=10&wings=1&auth=3711ff686cff3fcbd194748a1bdf0b98a1cf3b29&dummyext=prev.png
Pidgeot Eye Marking: N/A, I think it would be best if you decided what went best.
Shadow Layer Color: N/A
Line Layer Color: N/A
Additional notes: N/A

Total Level Cost: Since I'm unsure of the Pie/Paint sitch, I'm going to wait for confirmation before attempting to total...:33
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
@Trachynhawb I'm glad you like it!! Yeah I preferred the ones with the horns under myself. Thank you!

@NeophyteRedglare ...... I knew I was forgetting something with my genes lists oops

ANYWAYS

For Piebald I'd reckon it'd cost like 65,000 to sponsor, since it's pretty easy. Paint would be a little more at 75,000 since it covers more area and that's more to clean up wing wise.

In terms with the crest feathers- keep in mind that I can only do them in the secondary gene. If you wanted them glimmer colored, that'd be an extra fee since I have the feathers all set up on the secondary layers. So they'd be Paint-gened otherwise, but I could do the colors in Paint if you wanted them to be?

Also since you're sponsoring a gene (or two) the necklace would be free, and you'd have 5 extra apparel spots to sponsor (or I'd be willing to do an accent in exchange, if you had one for him!) And if you don't choose I'll just pick some at random.

So your total cost would be 80kt (base) + 65kt (Piebald) + 75kt (Paint) = 220kt.

Arcane chests are held at LAH so 50kt for Celestian Shimmer, 42kt for Runeborne, and 35kt for Spectral Sneak, so that'd get you 127kt of the way there :>

Let me know if you have any more questions!
@Trachynhawb I'm glad you like it!! Yeah I preferred the ones with the horns under myself. Thank you!

@NeophyteRedglare ...... I knew I was forgetting something with my genes lists oops

ANYWAYS

For Piebald I'd reckon it'd cost like 65,000 to sponsor, since it's pretty easy. Paint would be a little more at 75,000 since it covers more area and that's more to clean up wing wise.

In terms with the crest feathers- keep in mind that I can only do them in the secondary gene. If you wanted them glimmer colored, that'd be an extra fee since I have the feathers all set up on the secondary layers. So they'd be Paint-gened otherwise, but I could do the colors in Paint if you wanted them to be?

Also since you're sponsoring a gene (or two) the necklace would be free, and you'd have 5 extra apparel spots to sponsor (or I'd be willing to do an accent in exchange, if you had one for him!) And if you don't choose I'll just pick some at random.

So your total cost would be 80kt (base) + 65kt (Piebald) + 75kt (Paint) = 220kt.

Arcane chests are held at LAH so 50kt for Celestian Shimmer, 42kt for Runeborne, and 35kt for Spectral Sneak, so that'd get you 127kt of the way there :>

Let me know if you have any more questions!
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@Crateshya

Apologies, I'm not really understanding the feathers thing correctly...you're saying they'd all be Maize coloured? Or paint gened? I would happily pay the fee to get them goldenrod and silver, but I don't need them glimmer. I was just using that gene as reference because those are the colours I liked.

I'm not trying to be rude or difficult, I'm sorry, I just don't think I'm processing this correctly, lol.
@Crateshya

Apologies, I'm not really understanding the feathers thing correctly...you're saying they'd all be Maize coloured? Or paint gened? I would happily pay the fee to get them goldenrod and silver, but I don't need them glimmer. I was just using that gene as reference because those are the colours I liked.

I'm not trying to be rude or difficult, I'm sorry, I just don't think I'm processing this correctly, lol.
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-

164.png
@NeophyteRedglare It's ok! It's always ok to ask for clarifications esp cause I know I can word things strangely sometimes.

The standard recolor would make the crest feathers Goldenrod Paint and Silver Paint for the respective inside and outside feathers. They'd have the standard Goldenrod and Silver coloring from Paint. That would be 5,000t extra.

However, if you would like to pay extra or exchange your 5 free sponsored apparel slots for it, I could give the feathers a specific overlay gene to match glimmer- so that the crest feathers would show up as Goldenrod Glimmer and Silver Glimmer. It'd take me a bit longer to do.

Does that clarify things a little better? Let me know if you still need help/further clarification!
@NeophyteRedglare It's ok! It's always ok to ask for clarifications esp cause I know I can word things strangely sometimes.

The standard recolor would make the crest feathers Goldenrod Paint and Silver Paint for the respective inside and outside feathers. They'd have the standard Goldenrod and Silver coloring from Paint. That would be 5,000t extra.

However, if you would like to pay extra or exchange your 5 free sponsored apparel slots for it, I could give the feathers a specific overlay gene to match glimmer- so that the crest feathers would show up as Goldenrod Glimmer and Silver Glimmer. It'd take me a bit longer to do.

Does that clarify things a little better? Let me know if you still need help/further clarification!
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
Sorry for pinging you before, old habits die hard, lol.

Ah, I understand now though. I hate to make you work more, but I would prefer them to be all one solid colour rather than the mottled paint look. I will happily pay you the fee though, for your time! :33 I will totally be adding in a bombing tip too because man I must be annoying. Lol.
Sorry for pinging you before, old habits die hard, lol.

Ah, I understand now though. I hate to make you work more, but I would prefer them to be all one solid colour rather than the mottled paint look. I will happily pay you the fee though, for your time! :33 I will totally be adding in a bombing tip too because man I must be annoying. Lol.
C2befjR.gif 000

164.png
@NeophyteRedglare Sorry for the late reply!! I've been bedridden/work/last minute coli grinding a lot X_X Starting to feel a lil better now though, thankfully!

Anyways I don't mind the double ping too terribly- makes it a lil easier to find in the sea of pings/notifs I get ehehe, so no biggie!

Anyways, can do that for you. I'll only require what I asked of you since you are sponsoring two genes- 220kt. :> I'll just treat it like an accent when adding glimmer to the crest feathers, is all! Tips are welcome ofc

Feel free to send along payment whenever you'd like- it may take a few more days or so to get to though, since I have a few more orders ahead of you. ovob

On that note I'mma temporarily close up shop to make sure I catch up with orders and make sure everything looks good! With 3 new genes and a buncha apparel I wanna make sure everything gets organized well.
@NeophyteRedglare Sorry for the late reply!! I've been bedridden/work/last minute coli grinding a lot X_X Starting to feel a lil better now though, thankfully!

Anyways I don't mind the double ping too terribly- makes it a lil easier to find in the sea of pings/notifs I get ehehe, so no biggie!

Anyways, can do that for you. I'll only require what I asked of you since you are sponsoring two genes- 220kt. :> I'll just treat it like an accent when adding glimmer to the crest feathers, is all! Tips are welcome ofc

Feel free to send along payment whenever you'd like- it may take a few more days or so to get to though, since I have a few more orders ahead of you. ovob

On that note I'mma temporarily close up shop to make sure I catch up with orders and make sure everything looks good! With 3 new genes and a buncha apparel I wanna make sure everything gets organized well.
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@crateshya

Ok, that's awesome! Thank you so much for being so patient. :33 Are you still interested in the chests at all, or is that 220 discounting them already? Just so I know what to send over!
@crateshya

Ok, that's awesome! Thank you so much for being so patient. :33 Are you still interested in the chests at all, or is that 220 discounting them already? Just so I know what to send over!
C2befjR.gif 000

164.png
@NeophyteRedglare No problem! I work retail so like this is nothing haha. 220kt is the total price (without the chests taking off that price)- I'll hold the chests to whatever they're priced at in the AH. I know the prices have probably changed since festi's over, but I am still very much interested in them!
@NeophyteRedglare No problem! I work retail so like this is nothing haha. 220kt is the total price (without the chests taking off that price)- I'll hold the chests to whatever they're priced at in the AH. I know the prices have probably changed since festi's over, but I am still very much interested in them!
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@Crateshya

I'm happy to let you have them for what you quoted, unless they're lower. Then Ill do the lower price. If they're higher, that's ok, I got them for free anyways, lol.
@Crateshya

I'm happy to let you have them for what you quoted, unless they're lower. Then Ill do the lower price. If they're higher, that's ok, I got them for free anyways, lol.
C2befjR.gif 000

164.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47