Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Pidgeot SDs- Closed indefinitely
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
Oh hey, I ordered one of these two and totally forgot about it! *is curious too*
Oh hey, I ordered one of these two and totally forgot about it! *is curious too*
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
@Icystorm @micahjaguar @Emberglo @StarlitFire @Danizaurs @Iridaceae @Starninja @DecemberStar @kirkfan2255 @DancingTreeFrog Hey everyone, sorry for the latest update! I wanted to check in briefly while I had the chance- work suddenly decided to load me up with almost max hours for the last month so progress has been slow. [s]That and working with very bright colors so I can see what I'm doing has blinded me a bit oops, my poor eyes[/s] That being said, I do come bearing WIPS of Facet- with the facets actually mostly planned out and just needing to paint the 9 layers HOPEFULLY I'll be done sooner rather than later. [img]https://i.imgur.com/4Of2hVS.png[/img] These are the actual facet lines- I'll be painting these lines proper but they're acting as guides for now. [img]https://i.imgur.com/kIZvrx0.png[/img] These are also guide colors- you can see the colors have different layer meanings, so that you'll get not only a pure white color with highlights, but a cool color shade and a warm color shade complementary to the color. Likewise, there'll be flecks of color through with the shine colors. And Shadows are pretty self explanatory- while there'll be a more traditional shadow color, there'll also be a complementary color. I really wanted to catch the colors of Facet that are present in cryface- and to do that it'll require many many colors. [img]https://i.imgur.com/f3c4dqU.png[/img] It won't be this rainbow when I finish, I promise :'P Just wanted to show how clearly neon this is! I also have a textured overlay level that'll turn the facets a different color at the ends of the wings, very similar to how Metals has that silver towards the ends of the wings- but I wanted to mostly show how everything looked without that. I'm not quite satisfied with how little of the actual color pops through on this, but I will be painting it so I imagine a bit more opacity will come through than what is shown with these mockup highlights/shadows/hues. I will be trying to work my way through this monster gene in the next week or so since I finally have some time to do so. Thank you for your patience, and if you have any questions regarding the gene or your order let me know!
@Icystorm @micahjaguar @Emberglo @StarlitFire @Danizaurs @Iridaceae @Starninja @DecemberStar @kirkfan2255 @DancingTreeFrog

Hey everyone, sorry for the latest update! I wanted to check in briefly while I had the chance- work suddenly decided to load me up with almost max hours for the last month so progress has been slow. That and working with very bright colors so I can see what I'm doing has blinded me a bit oops, my poor eyes

That being said, I do come bearing WIPS of Facet- with the facets actually mostly planned out and just needing to paint the 9 layers HOPEFULLY I'll be done sooner rather than later.

4Of2hVS.png

These are the actual facet lines- I'll be painting these lines proper but they're acting as guides for now.

kIZvrx0.png

These are also guide colors- you can see the colors have different layer meanings, so that you'll get not only a pure white color with highlights, but a cool color shade and a warm color shade complementary to the color. Likewise, there'll be flecks of color through with the shine colors. And Shadows are pretty self explanatory- while there'll be a more traditional shadow color, there'll also be a complementary color. I really wanted to catch the colors of Facet that are present in cryface- and to do that it'll require many many colors.

f3c4dqU.png

It won't be this rainbow when I finish, I promise :'P Just wanted to show how clearly neon this is! I also have a textured overlay level that'll turn the facets a different color at the ends of the wings, very similar to how Metals has that silver towards the ends of the wings- but I wanted to mostly show how everything looked without that.

I'm not quite satisfied with how little of the actual color pops through on this, but I will be painting it so I imagine a bit more opacity will come through than what is shown with these mockup highlights/shadows/hues. I will be trying to work my way through this monster gene in the next week or so since I finally have some time to do so. Thank you for your patience, and if you have any questions regarding the gene or your order let me know!
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@crateshya So far, it looks amazing! And I understand about real life.

Thanks for the preview.

Can't wait to see crystal!
@crateshya So far, it looks amazing! And I understand about real life.

Thanks for the preview.

Can't wait to see crystal!
mM2VM9X.png
That looks amazing! I can see why crystal and facet would take you awhile to do. It is really pretty the way you draw it.
That looks amazing! I can see why crystal and facet would take you awhile to do. It is really pretty the way you draw it.
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
@crateshya Sorry in advance for any possible uncomfortableness! I saw the rules that you won't draw multi-eye accents, but is it possible to order adopt for a multi-gazed eye type derg...?
@crateshya Sorry in advance for any possible uncomfortableness! I saw the rules that you won't draw multi-eye accents, but is it possible to order adopt for a multi-gazed eye type derg...?
dd0l0q1-88de95e3-5953-4867-acd9-b112cd51f034.png
These are absolutely gorgeous!
I’d love to be put on a pinglist- should I fill out the form now?
These are absolutely gorgeous!
I’d love to be put on a pinglist- should I fill out the form now?
43357545.png18978157.png60553711.png60764479.png56326639.png
@crateshya Can you put me on your pinglist?
@crateshya Can you put me on your pinglist?
ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
@crateshya

Its been a few months... Just checking in? =)

(Pinging @DecemberStar cause shes been wondering too)
@crateshya

Its been a few months... Just checking in? =)

(Pinging @DecemberStar cause shes been wondering too)
OgpXyZ6.pngoKiLqrA.pngZJtpqmz.pngBNctp7b.png0mWuw3w.png
@crateshya

Its been a few months... Still wondering where the art that I ordered is ??? I didn't need any new genes...
@crateshya

Its been a few months... Still wondering where the art that I ordered is ??? I didn't need any new genes...
XDcplGL.png

I0eOgqL.png
q52435q.png SQSRBAW.png

@crateshya

I was also wondering if you have any updates about the MistJam adopts. It's been about 6 months since the initial order, and 3 months since the last update.

I love your work and would be happy to wait if you intend to complete these. However I'd like to inquire about a refund if something's come up and you're no longer able to.
@crateshya

I was also wondering if you have any updates about the MistJam adopts. It's been about 6 months since the initial order, and 3 months since the last update.

I love your work and would be happy to wait if you intend to complete these. However I'd like to inquire about a refund if something's come up and you're no longer able to.
29-BDCFFE-D218-4-E4-E-BB29-905799-B62147.pngxMU1mPR.png_____________________________________XxGLrQl.png
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47