Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Pidgeot SDs- Closed indefinitely
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 46 47
@crateshya [b]Username:[/b] selenomancy [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35920653] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/359207/35920653_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Complete Genes:[/b] Poison, Toxin, Glimmer [b]Sponsoring Gene?:[/b] N/A [b]Festival Apparel:[/b] N/A [b]Complete Apparel:[/b] Gossamer Arm Silks, Gossamer Leg Silks, Gossamer Silk Sash, Gossamer Wing Silks, Peace Dove [b]Complete Accent/Skin:[/b] N/A [b]Sponsoring Apparel?:[/b] Gossamer Fillet, Gossamer Silk Scarf [b]Sponsoring Recolor Apparel?:[/b] N/A [b]Sponsoring Accent/Skin?:[/b] N/A [b]Pidgeot Crest Change?:[/b] N/A [b]Pidgeot Eye Marking:[/b] N/A [b]Shadow Layer Color:[/b] N/A [b]Line Layer Color:[/b] N/A [b]Additional notes:[/b]N/A [b]Total Level Cost:[/b] 140 fest currency (I believe?) + whatever the sponsored apparel will cost!
@crateshya

Username: selenomancy
Dragon:

35920653_350.png

Complete Genes: Poison, Toxin, Glimmer
Sponsoring Gene?: N/A
Festival Apparel: N/A
Complete Apparel: Gossamer Arm Silks, Gossamer Leg Silks, Gossamer Silk Sash, Gossamer Wing Silks, Peace Dove
Complete Accent/Skin: N/A
Sponsoring Apparel?: Gossamer Fillet, Gossamer Silk Scarf
Sponsoring Recolor Apparel?: N/A
Sponsoring Accent/Skin?: N/A
Pidgeot Crest Change?: N/A
Pidgeot Eye Marking: N/A
Shadow Layer Color: N/A
Line Layer Color: N/A
Additional notes:N/A

Total Level Cost: 140 fest currency (I believe?) + whatever the sponsored apparel will cost!
UZVTEBc.png
[b]Username:[/b] idlewildly [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32309688] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/323097/32309688_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Complete Genes:[/b] Petals, butterfly, glimmer [b]Sponsoring Gene?:[/b] N/A [b]Festival Apparel:[/b] N/A [b]Complete Apparel:[/b] Crimson silk sash [b]Complete Accent/Skin:[/b] N/A [b]Sponsoring Apparel?:[/b] N/A [b]Sponsoring Recolor Apparel?:[/b] Crimson silk scarf, Crimson silk veil [b]Sponsoring Accent/Skin?:[/b] N/A [b]Pidgeot Crest Change?:[/b] Inner = sunset (HEX#F0B94B), outer = raspberry (HEX#910353). No glimmer. :) [b]Pidgeot Eye Marking:[/b] N/A [b]Shadow Layer Color:[/b] N/A (deep warm colour) [b]Line Layer Color:[/b] Like the purple on the butterfly (HEX#340049) or slightly darker [b]Additional notes:[/b] Fire eyes, please! [b]Total Level Cost:[/b] 165 geodes
Username: idlewildly
Dragon:

32309688_350.png

Complete Genes: Petals, butterfly, glimmer
Complete Apparel: Crimson silk sash
Sponsoring Apparel?: N/A
Sponsoring Recolor Apparel?: Crimson silk scarf, Crimson silk veil
Pidgeot Crest Change?: Inner = sunset (HEX#F0B94B), outer = raspberry (HEX#910353). No glimmer. :)
Shadow Layer Color: N/A (deep warm colour)
Line Layer Color: Like the purple on the butterfly (HEX#340049) or slightly darker
Additional notes: Fire eyes, please!

Total Level Cost: 165 geodes
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
@selenomancy Oooooh, a lovely pearl SD! Pearl poitox is one of my faves.

Gossamer Fillet would be a recolor so 10kt, but due to the nature of these adoptables the Tail Bangle is not sponsorable. Did you want to do a recolor of the Gossamer Silk Scarf by the way?

If you wanted to do the two recolors for 20kt on top of the 140 currency (so 27 more currency?) it'd be 167 geodes total. Otherwise it'd be 153 geodes for just the fillet.

If you would like the scarf recolor, please edit your form for me! I'll get you marked down. Thank you!

@idlewildly Hey welcome back again! Lemme get you your total.

Base- 125 geodes
One complete apparel- 3 geodes
Recolor apparel- 27 geodes
True Crest Change- 5 geodes (unless you wanted to do Glimmer crest? that would be 20 geodes)
Lineart change: 5 geodes

So your total would be 165 geodes (or if you wanted Glimmer crests, it'd be 180 geodes). Please edit in which one you'd like for the crests as well as the corrected total for me, please! I'll go ahead and get you marked down- thank you!
@selenomancy Oooooh, a lovely pearl SD! Pearl poitox is one of my faves.

Gossamer Fillet would be a recolor so 10kt, but due to the nature of these adoptables the Tail Bangle is not sponsorable. Did you want to do a recolor of the Gossamer Silk Scarf by the way?

If you wanted to do the two recolors for 20kt on top of the 140 currency (so 27 more currency?) it'd be 167 geodes total. Otherwise it'd be 153 geodes for just the fillet.

If you would like the scarf recolor, please edit your form for me! I'll get you marked down. Thank you!

@idlewildly Hey welcome back again! Lemme get you your total.

Base- 125 geodes
One complete apparel- 3 geodes
Recolor apparel- 27 geodes
True Crest Change- 5 geodes (unless you wanted to do Glimmer crest? that would be 20 geodes)
Lineart change: 5 geodes

So your total would be 165 geodes (or if you wanted Glimmer crests, it'd be 180 geodes). Please edit in which one you'd like for the crests as well as the corrected total for me, please! I'll go ahead and get you marked down- thank you!
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@crateshya

I edited the form!
@crateshya

I edited the form!
UZVTEBc.png
@crateshya [b]Username:[/b] Lunamyth [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37600956] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/376010/37600956_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Complete Genes:[/b] Skink - spinner - contour [b]Sponsoring Gene?:[/b] N/A [b]Festival Apparel:[/b] N/A [b]Complete Apparel:[/b] N/A [b]Complete Accent/Skin:[/b] N/A [b]Sponsoring Apparel?:[/b] N/A [b]Sponsoring Recolor Apparel?:[/b] N/A [b]Sponsoring Accent/Skin?:[/b] N/A [b]Pidgeot Crest Change?:[/b] N/A [b]Pidgeot Eye Marking:[/b] N/A [b]Shadow Layer Color:[/b] N/A [b]Line Layer Color:[/b] N/A [b]Additional notes:[/b]N/A [b]Total Level Cost:[/b] 130 geodes I think!

@crateshya

Username: Lunamyth
Dragon:

37600956_350.png

Complete Genes: Skink - spinner - contour
Complete Apparel: N/A
Sponsoring Apparel?: N/A
Sponsoring Recolor Apparel?: N/A
Pidgeot Crest Change?: N/A
Shadow Layer Color: N/A
Line Layer Color: N/A
Additional notes:N/A

Total Level Cost: 130 geodes I think!
k9dHLsB.png tumblr_pcul5mIk4a1xpp0t6o2_100.png
@crateshya
Edited! :)
@crateshya
Edited! :)
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
@Lunamyth Actually the correct amount is 125 geodes! If you are all set, you can go ahead and send payment via 1-way CR!

@idlewildly Thank you! I'll get you down as paid too.

I'm taking NO MORE GEODE SPOTS AFTER THIS POINT!! I have more than enough at the moment and I will be taking CHESTS from now on instead for the remainder of the festival!
@Lunamyth Actually the correct amount is 125 geodes! If you are all set, you can go ahead and send payment via 1-way CR!

@idlewildly Thank you! I'll get you down as paid too.

I'm taking NO MORE GEODE SPOTS AFTER THIS POINT!! I have more than enough at the moment and I will be taking CHESTS from now on instead for the remainder of the festival!
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@Nirah since I don't wanna confuse you with an edit-ping, I'm posting this here but it says you no longer possess the geodes for it- could you send the CR with the 125 geodes again please?
@Nirah since I don't wanna confuse you with an edit-ping, I'm posting this here but it says you no longer possess the geodes for it- could you send the CR with the 125 geodes again please?
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@crateshya

Huh, weird. I definitely have more than enough. I’ll send another CR
@crateshya

Huh, weird. I definitely have more than enough. I’ll send another CR
ljGEvKm.png
@Nirah Yeah it mighta been the CR glitch- it treats stacks as individual items rather than taking from the whole number so if you get rid of some from the original stack, it bonkers any CR that had em, whether you then have enough made back when the other person tries to pick up. (It's the same way with accents, so it's a bit frustrating and something I've seen have trouble with in the past)

Anyways, thank you! I'll mark you down as paid.
@Nirah Yeah it mighta been the CR glitch- it treats stacks as individual items rather than taking from the whole number so if you get rid of some from the original stack, it bonkers any CR that had em, whether you then have enough made back when the other person tries to pick up. (It's the same way with accents, so it's a bit frustrating and something I've seen have trouble with in the past)

Anyways, thank you! I'll mark you down as paid.
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 46 47