Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Pidgeot SDs- Closed indefinitely
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 46 47
@crateshya

How much would it be to sponsor Golem Gauntlet, Chasmcrawler's Arctic Goggles, Tiger primary gene, and ? (this is probably too expensive for me tbh...)

Edit: I think I did that right...? (pretty sure I can sponsor only 2 new apparel items)
@crateshya

How much would it be to sponsor Golem Gauntlet, Chasmcrawler's Arctic Goggles, Tiger primary gene, and ? (this is probably too expensive for me tbh...)

Edit: I think I did that right...? (pretty sure I can sponsor only 2 new apparel items)
uj5w35F.pngSvg7y.gifeZKAdNB.png
So wait, if I sponsor crystal/facet I get three adoptables? Is that how that works? If so, can I save some for later because I only have one skydancer I actually wanna get done atm xD
Also, the img you posted for your crystal/facet wip isn't working. I would like to see it if you still have it :3

Literally my whole lair is cry/face T^T
So wait, if I sponsor crystal/facet I get three adoptables? Is that how that works? If so, can I save some for later because I only have one skydancer I actually wanna get done atm xD
Also, the img you posted for your crystal/facet wip isn't working. I would like to see it if you still have it :3

Literally my whole lair is cry/face T^T
JQCpKiY.giftumblr_p428paQOgy1x5ha76o3_r1_400.png0Srkgnv.gif

oJznFHE.pngw1D3UIp.png0hyMzkb.pngA5GvKXK.png
@crateshya Not placing an order yet, but could I get a quote for these two separately? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25733979] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/257340/25733979_350.png[/img] [/url] With accent, dress and emblem [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26272101] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/262722/26272101_350.png[/img] [/url] With accent, crown and solar blades
@crateshya

Not placing an order yet, but could I get a quote for these two separately?

25733979_350.png

With accent, dress and emblem

26272101_350.png

With accent, crown and solar blades
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
@brokenstone Hey hey! Got the prices for you. (Also yes, max two completely new pieces please!)

Golem Gauntlet- 120kt since it's a mechanical creature I have to make and they're fairly complex to draw
Chasmcrawler's Artic Goggles- 25kt since they're easy enough to draw
Tiger's 90kt as per the gene page
And Circuit Dancer.... It's gonna be fairly difficult to include all the detail that comes with the circuit board lines and spots so 380kt.

@PureSuicune

Oh dangit I knew I was missing a link to something. Here's the preview of Crystal I was doing for my dragon- keep in mind it's p old, so it'll come out more refined probably, but it's a fully shaded kind of deal.

I would greatly prefer that all three adopts get chosen upfront, since I would hate for either you to not only forget about it, but for me to have real life things happen potentially and not be able to get to them in the future, just in case. :'D

@Fanartsy

Let's get some numbers!

Solar Blades, Illuminated Emblem have been done so they're 2kt each
Firebird Feathers has been completed so 10kt
Illuminated Crown won't be too difficult but has a lil filigree work, so 33kt
Gilded Priestess SDO is very silky!!! The little details of the beads will make it a lil more complex, so 300kt.
@brokenstone Hey hey! Got the prices for you. (Also yes, max two completely new pieces please!)

Golem Gauntlet- 120kt since it's a mechanical creature I have to make and they're fairly complex to draw
Chasmcrawler's Artic Goggles- 25kt since they're easy enough to draw
Tiger's 90kt as per the gene page
And Circuit Dancer.... It's gonna be fairly difficult to include all the detail that comes with the circuit board lines and spots so 380kt.

@PureSuicune

Oh dangit I knew I was missing a link to something. Here's the preview of Crystal I was doing for my dragon- keep in mind it's p old, so it'll come out more refined probably, but it's a fully shaded kind of deal.

I would greatly prefer that all three adopts get chosen upfront, since I would hate for either you to not only forget about it, but for me to have real life things happen potentially and not be able to get to them in the future, just in case. :'D

@Fanartsy

Let's get some numbers!

Solar Blades, Illuminated Emblem have been done so they're 2kt each
Firebird Feathers has been completed so 10kt
Illuminated Crown won't be too difficult but has a lil filigree work, so 33kt
Gilded Priestess SDO is very silky!!! The little details of the beads will make it a lil more complex, so 300kt.
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
[b]Username:[/b] AureaImperatrix [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18264929] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/182650/18264929_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Complete Genes:[/b] Cherub, Okapi [b]Sponsoring Gene?:[/b] Stripes [b]Festival Apparel:[/b] N/A [b]Complete Apparel:[/b] N/A [b]Complete Accent/Skin:[/b] N/A [b]Sponsoring Apparel?:[/b] N/A [b]Sponsoring Recolor Apparel?:[/b] N/A [b]Sponsoring Accent/Skin?:[/b] Tettix’s Ruined City [b]Pidgeot Crest Change?:[/b] N/A [b]Pidgeot Eye Marking:[/b] N/A [b]Shadow Layer Color:[/b] N/A [b]Line Layer Color:[/b] N/A [b]Additional notes:[/b] You saw nothing. [b]Total Level Cost:[/b] 8.50$ USD
Username: AureaImperatrix
Dragon:
18264929_350.png

Complete Genes: Cherub, Okapi
Sponsoring Gene?: Stripes
Festival Apparel: N/A
Complete Apparel: N/A
Complete Accent/Skin: N/A
Sponsoring Apparel?: N/A
Sponsoring Recolor Apparel?: N/A
Sponsoring Accent/Skin?: Tettix’s Ruined City
Pidgeot Crest Change?: N/A
Pidgeot Eye Marking: N/A
Shadow Layer Color: N/A
Line Layer Color: N/A
Additional notes: You saw nothing.

Total Level Cost: 8.50$ USD
If you had a single flaw
You just could not last forever, could you?
You just could not last for me
@crateshya [b]Username:[/b] Fanartsy [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25733979] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/257340/25733979_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Complete Genes:[/b] Basic/stripes [b]Sponsoring Gene?:[/b]thylacine [b]Festival Apparel:[/b] N/A [b]Complete Apparel:[/b] Illuminated Emblem [b]Complete Accent/Skin:[/b] N/A [b]Sponsoring Apparel?:[/b] Diaphanous Sylvan Dress [b]Sponsoring Recolor Apparel?:[/b] N/A [b]Sponsoring Accent/Skin?:[/b] Accent: Ti-Gilded Priestess-SDO [b]Pidgeot Crest Change?:[/b] N/A [b]Pidgeot Eye Marking:[/b] N/A [b]Shadow Layer Color:[/b] N/A [b]Line Layer Color:[/b] N/A [b]Additional notes:[/b] Could I bribe you to do the dress with Twilight Oracle's Guise and Powerpack Coat? [b]Total Level Cost:[/b] Base 100,000t/130,000t for thylacine/2Kt for emblem/300Kt for accent/45Kt for the dress Paying with gems so 577 in total? (please correct me if I'm wrong) --------------------- [b]Username:[/b] Fanartsy [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26272101] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/262722/26272101_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Complete Genes:[/b] I believe sponsoring is just one time, so basic, stripes, thylacine [b]Sponsoring Gene?:[/b] N/A [b]Festival Apparel:[/b]N/A [b]Complete Apparel:[/b] Solar Blades [b]Complete Accent/Skin:[/b] Firebird Feathers [b]Sponsoring Apparel?:[/b] Illuminated Crown [b]Sponsoring Recolor Apparel?:[/b] N/A [b]Sponsoring Accent/Skin?:[/b] N/A [b]Pidgeot Crest Change?:[/b] N/A [b]Pidgeot Eye Marking:[/b] N/A [b]Shadow Layer Color:[/b] N/A [b]Line Layer Color:[/b] N/A [b]Additional notes:[/b] Please throw me at the bottom of the line, I love these adopts and will gladly wait <3 [b]Total Level Cost:[/b] Base 100,000t/Solar Blades 2,000t/Firebird Feathers 10,000t/Illuminated Crown 33,000t Paying in gems so total would be 145g?
@crateshya

Username: Fanartsy
Dragon:

25733979_350.png

Complete Genes: Basic/stripes
Sponsoring Gene?:thylacine
Festival Apparel: N/A
Complete Apparel: Illuminated Emblem
Complete Accent/Skin: N/A
Sponsoring Apparel?: Diaphanous Sylvan Dress
Sponsoring Accent/Skin?: Accent: Ti-Gilded Priestess-SDO
Additional notes: Could I bribe you to do the dress with Twilight Oracle's Guise and Powerpack Coat?

Total Level Cost: Base 100,000t/130,000t for thylacine/2Kt for emblem/300Kt for accent/45Kt for the dress
Paying with gems so 577 in total? (please correct me if I'm wrong)

Username: Fanartsy
Dragon:

26272101_350.png

Complete Genes: I believe sponsoring is just one time, so basic, stripes, thylacine
Sponsoring Gene?: N/A
Festival Apparel:N/A
Complete Apparel: Solar Blades
Complete Accent/Skin: Firebird Feathers
Sponsoring Apparel?: Illuminated Crown
Sponsoring Accent/Skin?: N/A
Additional notes: Please throw me at the bottom of the line, I love these adopts and will gladly wait <3

Total Level Cost: Base 100,000t/Solar Blades 2,000t/Firebird Feathers 10,000t/Illuminated Crown 33,000t
Paying in gems so total would be 145g?
+10 FR time
He/him
| LF art |
These adoptables are absolutely gorgeous! I'm wandering through my Skydancers... but so many have crackle.
These adoptables are absolutely gorgeous! I'm wandering through my Skydancers... but so many have crackle.
mM2VM9X.png
@AureaImperatrix Hey nerd everything looks good! I'll send you an invoice shortly and get right to work. Thank u for supportin ur local starvin birb by tossin breadcrumbs <3

@Fanartsy You can only sponsor one gene per slot round now with the new rules, so could you please choose between Tiger and Thylacine? Stripes is getting sponsored so you can still get that. Zeus's math looks solid though

(Also I forgot this in my appraisal post oops! The sylvan dress would be 45kt. My bad!)
@AureaImperatrix Hey nerd everything looks good! I'll send you an invoice shortly and get right to work. Thank u for supportin ur local starvin birb by tossin breadcrumbs <3

@Fanartsy You can only sponsor one gene per slot round now with the new rules, so could you please choose between Tiger and Thylacine? Stripes is getting sponsored so you can still get that. Zeus's math looks solid though

(Also I forgot this in my appraisal post oops! The sylvan dress would be 45kt. My bad!)
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@crateshya

Oh, I must have missed that! In that case I'll go with thylacine ^^
So she'd be 577g, right?
@crateshya

Oh, I must have missed that! In that case I'll go with thylacine ^^
So she'd be 577g, right?
+10 FR time
He/him
| LF art |
@Fanartsy Yep, 577g is the correct total now. Can you please update your post to remove Tiger and put Stripes and whatever primary you would like instead of Tiger on both of them, please?

If everything looks good to you after that, feel free to send payment via CR and I'll get started as soon as I'm done with Aurea's.

@Emberglo Oops almost missed you there! Thank you for the compliment and let me know if you do want to order something though- I do have one more gene sponsorship slot left. ;D
@Fanartsy Yep, 577g is the correct total now. Can you please update your post to remove Tiger and put Stripes and whatever primary you would like instead of Tiger on both of them, please?

If everything looks good to you after that, feel free to send payment via CR and I'll get started as soon as I'm done with Aurea's.

@Emberglo Oops almost missed you there! Thank you for the compliment and let me know if you do want to order something though- I do have one more gene sponsorship slot left. ;D
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 46 47