Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | >:3c Tundra Adopts! Retired
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
@Onabadbet @ltdarkdoom @hiame @stonehusky @kingspinosaurus

I'm so sorry I have to do this again ugh but I lost access to digital art and my computer for a long time and still don't have my tablet back to do adopts. I had asked a friend to ping you all and tell you this about three weeks ago but I guess she forgot to. For those of you that need a refund, just tell me and I'll do my best to refund you. I'm going to have to close down for a while again, so so sorry again and thank you for being patient!
@Onabadbet @ltdarkdoom @hiame @stonehusky @kingspinosaurus

I'm so sorry I have to do this again ugh but I lost access to digital art and my computer for a long time and still don't have my tablet back to do adopts. I had asked a friend to ping you all and tell you this about three weeks ago but I guess she forgot to. For those of you that need a refund, just tell me and I'll do my best to refund you. I'm going to have to close down for a while again, so so sorry again and thank you for being patient!
PDNmiBP.png
RORY
PING ME TO GET MY ATTENTION

q9EEy5M.pngczjozDN.png
e7lpONG.pngTlmcw5e.png
4ogWlJU.pngKRcB6uC.png
EXGoTHI.png
@CookieCryptid
That's not a big problem, from two dragons I ordered I sold first one (for her I'll ask for refund - I paid 56 fest), second one is my progen so she won't move form my lair. If you'll be able to do this adopt or something similar in, let's say - half year? Then I can wait :)
@CookieCryptid
That's not a big problem, from two dragons I ordered I sold first one (for her I'll ask for refund - I paid 56 fest), second one is my progen so she won't move form my lair. If you'll be able to do this adopt or something similar in, let's say - half year? Then I can wait :)
@CookieCryptid I'm with Hiame. My girl isn't going anywhere, so if/when you can do adopts again, I'd be more than happy to send my T again for it!! :3 You take all the time you need!
@CookieCryptid I'm with Hiame. My girl isn't going anywhere, so if/when you can do adopts again, I'd be more than happy to send my T again for it!! :3 You take all the time you need!
3EnpSxZ.png
@CookieCryptid If you open up again, could you please ping me? I would love to get one of these cuties! :3
@CookieCryptid If you open up again, could you please ping me? I would love to get one of these cuties! :3
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
@OnABadBet did you want a refund as well? I'd be more than happy to oblige, this was my fault of course.
@OnABadBet did you want a refund as well? I'd be more than happy to oblige, this was my fault of course.
PDNmiBP.png
RORY

q9EEy5M.pngczjozDN.png
e7lpONG.pngTlmcw5e.png
4ogWlJU.pngKRcB6uC.png
EXGoTHI.png
@kingspinosaurus same goes for you, want a refund?
@kingspinosaurus same goes for you, want a refund?
PDNmiBP.png
RORY

q9EEy5M.pngczjozDN.png
e7lpONG.pngTlmcw5e.png
4ogWlJU.pngKRcB6uC.png
EXGoTHI.png
@CookieCryptid a refund would be fine, no worries at all! I understand. :)
@CookieCryptid a refund would be fine, no worries at all! I understand. :)
: pixel adopt shop
: she/her | hufflepuff
: infp | neutral good
: gemini | +2 FR time
tumblr_pstfxpp5Tp1ugssd3o4_400.png
@StoneHusly @Hiame Right now you have the choice of either the adopt or an equivalent piece of art. Just ping me with what you'd rather have.
@StoneHusly @Hiame Right now you have the choice of either the adopt or an equivalent piece of art. Just ping me with what you'd rather have.
PDNmiBP.png
RORY

q9EEy5M.pngczjozDN.png
e7lpONG.pngTlmcw5e.png
4ogWlJU.pngKRcB6uC.png
EXGoTHI.png
@CookieCryptid
I somehow have missed your first ping, sorry :/
I will be waiting for the adopt, there's no problem ^-^
@CookieCryptid
I somehow have missed your first ping, sorry :/
I will be waiting for the adopt, there's no problem ^-^
Help them grow please!=>eastern-dragon-child-fire-pixel.gif
@kingspinosaurus alright that's cool! I'll have it done this week, if not just bother me all you want about it haha
@kingspinosaurus alright that's cool! I'll have it done this week, if not just bother me all you want about it haha
PDNmiBP.png
RORY

q9EEy5M.pngczjozDN.png
e7lpONG.pngTlmcw5e.png
4ogWlJU.pngKRcB6uC.png
EXGoTHI.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30