Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Free Personality Type & Zodiac Buttons!
1 2 3
@PhoenixPhlight
How cute! I used them in my clan profile ^^
@PhoenixPhlight
How cute! I used them in my clan profile ^^
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Crescentstar711

Thanks for using them! :)
@Crescentstar711

Thanks for using them! :)
ew9u8Xp.png
@PhoenixPhlight [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40914682] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/409147/40914682_350.png[/img] [/url] These are amazing! I'll be using them for this guy. (and many others!) I really like trying to determine my dragons personalities so to solidify that with these buttons is really neat, as it says what it needs to without me typing it! Thanks for making them!
@PhoenixPhlight

40914682_350.png

These are amazing! I'll be using them for this guy. (and many others!) I really like trying to determine my dragons personalities so to solidify that with these buttons is really neat, as it says what it needs to without me typing it! Thanks for making them!
@CourteousCupcake

Aw thanks! I'm glad you're using them for so many dragons! It makes me happy to know that people actually like these! :D
@CourteousCupcake

Aw thanks! I'm glad you're using them for so many dragons! It makes me happy to know that people actually like these! :D
ew9u8Xp.png
@PhoenixPhlight

Hiya!
First off, I really like the icons you made! They really add something to a dragons bio :D

Secondly, I made some recolors because I'm a little OCD and I needed black 'n white ones and wanted to ask if you're okay with me posting them? I'll link back to this post of course! I recolored the Personality Icons and Zodiac Icons.
@PhoenixPhlight

Hiya!
First off, I really like the icons you made! They really add something to a dragons bio :D

Secondly, I made some recolors because I'm a little OCD and I needed black 'n white ones and wanted to ask if you're okay with me posting them? I'll link back to this post of course! I recolored the Personality Icons and Zodiac Icons.
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
I'm definitely going to use the homestuc- zodiac buttons for my dragons bio!!!
I'm definitely going to use the homestuc- zodiac buttons for my dragons bio!!!
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
@Maevepanda

Sure that's fine! (I totally get it, I have terrible OCD too haha!) As long as you give me credit like you said :)

@Visionrift
Thanks for using them! :p
@Maevepanda

Sure that's fine! (I totally get it, I have terrible OCD too haha!) As long as you give me credit like you said :)

@Visionrift
Thanks for using them! :p
ew9u8Xp.png
@PhoenixPhlight

Thank you! Credit is given :D
@PhoenixPhlight

Thank you! Credit is given :D
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
Hi! These are adorable and I really want to use them but I'm uncertain how to phrase the code for this website because whenever I try, it always acts like I didn't write anything. Is there a helpful guide for coding around Flight Rising somewhere?

Thank you!
Hi! These are adorable and I really want to use them but I'm uncertain how to phrase the code for this website because whenever I try, it always acts like I didn't write anything. Is there a helpful guide for coding around Flight Rising somewhere?

Thank you!
@chords

I used this guide here when I started messing around with bios:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2235393

I'm not sure what you specific problem is, so I don't know how to help you directly, but hopefully you'll find something helpful here! If you still have questions, though, I'll be happy to help! :)
@chords

I used this guide here when I started messing around with bios:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2235393

I'm not sure what you specific problem is, so I don't know how to help you directly, but hopefully you'll find something helpful here! If you still have questions, though, I'll be happy to help! :)
ew9u8Xp.png
1 2 3