Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | signature-sized adoptables CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
[img]https://65.media.tumblr.com/d7cbdcdf225746f0ef87a5d741403002/tumblr_o6rrk5gEVv1tyj61do1_500.png[/img] [center] [font=georgia][size=7][color=colour]SIGNATURE ADOPTABLES[/color][/size] [size=3][color=midnightblue]by ursus and goshawk[/color][/size][/font] [/center] [b]Intro[/b] Hi and welcome to the shop! This is a a new thread for our signature adoptable, and the old thread may be seen [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1847214/1]here.[/url] This shop is run by me and @goshawk. Each of us has our own slot list and may be online at different times. For goshawk's slot list, please see the second post. For my slot list, see the third. To order an adoptable with a gene not on the list in the second post, please order from me. Please check out the rules section below, and the how-to order section. [b]Prices[/b] Base price is 250kt or 300g using a g/t ratio of 1:850. Mixed payments are fine. To add an accent, the price is 100kt or 117g [b]in addition to the base price.[/b] Only I am drawing accents/skins on bases. [b]Rules[/b] 1. You can alter the finished image (to add links etc) but you may not move or remove the signature. 2. Payment is required upfront, preferably via CR 3. You can post it outside fr with credit [br][br] [center] [font=georgia][size=5][color=midnightblue]How To Order[/color][/size] [/center] 1. Ping the artist who has free slots and post an order using the artist's order form. 2. Wait for the artist to accept the order. 3. Once the order has been accepted, send the payment via Crossroads to the artist using the one-way delivery feature. 4. Wait to be pinged again with the finished adoptable, or for pick-up. [br][br] ------ [b]Gene sponsorship[/b] Each gene to be sponsored (any that doesn't appear on the list in the second post) is an extra 75kt/88g [b]in addition to the base price.[/b] [b]New breed sponsorship[/b] Hopefully coming soon. Until now, ask to be put on the ping list for new breeds.
tumblr_o6rrk5gEVv1tyj61do1_500.png
SIGNATURE ADOPTABLES
by ursus and goshawk

Intro
Hi and welcome to the shop! This is a a new thread for our signature adoptable, and the old thread may be seen here.

This shop is run by me and @goshawk. Each of us has our own slot list and may be online at different times. For goshawk's slot list, please see the second post. For my slot list, see the third. To order an adoptable with a gene not on the list in the second post, please order from me. Please check out the rules section below, and the how-to order section.

Prices
Base price is 250kt or 300g using a g/t ratio of 1:850. Mixed payments are fine.
To add an accent, the price is 100kt or 117g in addition to the base price. Only I am drawing accents/skins on bases.

Rules
1. You can alter the finished image (to add links etc) but you may not move or remove the signature.
2. Payment is required upfront, preferably via CR
3. You can post it outside fr with credit

How To Order

1. Ping the artist who has free slots and post an order using the artist's order form.
2. Wait for the artist to accept the order.
3. Once the order has been accepted, send the payment via Crossroads to the artist using the one-way delivery feature.
4. Wait to be pinged again with the finished adoptable, or for pick-up.

Gene sponsorship
Each gene to be sponsored (any that doesn't appear on the list in the second post) is an extra 75kt/88g in addition to the base price.

New breed sponsorship
Hopefully coming soon. Until now, ask to be put on the ping list for new breeds.
[center][size=6][font=georgia]GOSHAWK'S SLOTS: [color=green]OPEN[/color][/font][/size][/center] One person per slot, up to two adopts per slot! Ten slots will be open at a time. whenever i open i'll ping everyone who is interested, but it's still first come first serve [b]Rules: [/b] [LIST] [*]Payment is required upfront via CR. please make sure to send it to me (goshawk). [*]No accents or skins [*]Please download the adopt once you get pinged for pickup! I clear out my files every once in a while so be sure to save it. [*]For more in depth rules and how to order, please refer to the OP. [/LIST] Available genes are listed in primary/secondary/tertiary columns from the left. Gene sponsorship info is in the OP. Currently available genes: [size=4][columns][LIST] [*]basic [*]bar [*]cherub [*]crystal [*]iridescent [*]petals [*]piebald [*]poison [*]ripple [*]speckle [*]tiger [*]vipera [/LIST] [nextcol] [LIST] [*]basic [*]butterfly [*]current [*]daub [*]facet [*]freckle [*]hypnotic [*]paint [*]peregrine [*]seraph [*]shimmer [*]stripes [*]toxin [/LIST][nextcol] [LIST] [*]basic [*]circuit [*]crackle [*]gembond [*]glimmer [*]okapi [*]spines [*]stained [*]thylacine [*]underbelly [/LIST] [/columns][/size] [b]slots: [/b] [columns][LIST] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [nextcol][LIST] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST][/columns] [b]order form:[/b] [code]@goshawk [b]dragon image:[/b] [b]facing left/right:[/b] [b]notes:[/b][/code] [quote="pinglist"][/quote]
GOSHAWK'S SLOTS: OPEN

One person per slot, up to two adopts per slot! Ten slots will be open at a time. whenever i open i'll ping everyone who is interested, but it's still first come first serve

Rules:
  • Payment is required upfront via CR. please make sure to send it to me (goshawk).
  • No accents or skins
  • Please download the adopt once you get pinged for pickup! I clear out my files every once in a while so be sure to save it.
  • For more in depth rules and how to order, please refer to the OP.

Available genes are listed in primary/secondary/tertiary columns from the left. Gene sponsorship info is in the OP.

Currently available genes:

• basic
  • bar
  • cherub
  • crystal
  • iridescent
  • petals
  • piebald
  • poison
  • ripple
  • speckle
  • tiger
  • vipera
  • basic
  • butterfly
  • current
  • daub
  • facet
  • freckle
  • hypnotic
  • paint
  • peregrine
  • seraph
  • shimmer
  • stripes
  • toxin
  • basic
  • circuit
  • crackle
  • gembond
  • glimmer
  • okapi
  • spines
  • stained
  • thylacine
  • underbelly

slots:

order form:
Code:
@goshawk [b]dragon image:[/b] [b]facing left/right:[/b] [b]notes:[/b]

pinglist wrote:
FpTzG7k.png accent shop
All right this is my portion of the shop! I will draw new genes and accents, which you can check prices for in the OP [b]Slots:[/b][list] [/list] order form: [code] @Ursus [b]dragon image:[/b] [b]facing left/right:[/b] [b]genes to be sponsored:[/b] [b]notes:[/b][/code]
All right this is my portion of the shop! I will draw new genes and accents, which you can check prices for in the OP

Slots:

order form:
Code:
@Ursus [b]dragon image:[/b] [b]facing left/right:[/b] [b]genes to be sponsored:[/b] [b]notes:[/b]

[center] [font=georgia][size=7][color=colour]EXAMPLES[/color][/size] [/center] [quote] [img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/a3afc73dae2536b511fa2b252aae5742/tumblr_obdy2csRgS1tsw2elo4_500.png[/img] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/f5bf73617808d8fe013ee93175e2c093/tumblr_o5vzf0dK0f1tsw2elo1_r1_500.png[/img] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/e155d0125eaf6077f63883c332b76482/tumblr_o6r9iaPOiX1u99a7jo4_r1_500.png[/img] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/e9d0efd39a4da9fb4c22e5f0f2dcb45f/tumblr_o9ljjeKKhp1tsw2elo1_500.png[/img] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/354e58418e6641d1bc174bdc366aa94c/tumblr_o6r9iaPOiX1u99a7jo5_r1_500.png[/img] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/a3171bd282ac43aa69e8a6c833ceaa17/tumblr_o77w1quhlJ1tsw2elo5_500.png[/img] [img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/874d66fc65061aa2c2f0e2776d3b875c/tumblr_o807juUjvU1tsw2elo3_500.png[/img] [/quote]
EXAMPLES
Quote:
tumblr_obdy2csRgS1tsw2elo4_500.png
tumblr_o5vzf0dK0f1tsw2elo1_r1_500.png
tumblr_o6r9iaPOiX1u99a7jo4_r1_500.png
tumblr_o9ljjeKKhp1tsw2elo1_500.png
tumblr_o6r9iaPOiX1u99a7jo5_r1_500.png
tumblr_o77w1quhlJ1tsw2elo5_500.png
tumblr_o807juUjvU1tsw2elo3_500.png
now open! please read the rules carefully before ordering c:
now open! please read the rules carefully before ordering c:
FpTzG7k.png accent shop
@InkdemonCuddles @lantadyme @Tiriea @Bluedragon @Leyatres @Yin @Sanctorum @Kaldwin @AyumiNemera @Orthan @vulstal @Darkdragonfiend @Shadowdawn199 @Aven @Scream @insufferablecrab @Leyatres @dggeoff @Chocoli @Prey @Zaayn @RayFisch @IgnisFlamel @Rictus @Kintsy @zhiseed @Hylozoist @BrownMan @Heronfoot @Ririterasu @Tangaroa @Spookery @Spacebro @jarethbowie @Whimzica @katzentai @Weenyah @Illuminary @PunkOz @Cadash @NewtPrince @beesonmars @jellophish @ScarredSilver @Blizoria @deerfawn @anorith @Dragoness @download @Wintre @SterlingKat @Lyydia @Norske123 @Grazellious @prifelidae @Exorcist @Nesoi @Nulume @zenyattas @jemjam @Gubs @KuraikoDesu @Fox @packratjack @Sunshining @gyroids @Daishi @Doomling @Nouvella @FawnlingPrince @blanketgender @Pinto @rooty @Robuttrock @xlauren

Hi guys! You're all on the pinglist for my coatl signature adoptables (and if you aren't I do apologise, please ask to be taken off the list in that case haha). I recently teamed up with @Goshawk and moved the shop here to this new thread, the old thread is now inactive.

I don't have any slots open, but Goshawk does. Please read their rules before placing an order! Thanks.
@InkdemonCuddles @lantadyme @Tiriea @Bluedragon @Leyatres @Yin @Sanctorum @Kaldwin @AyumiNemera @Orthan @vulstal @Darkdragonfiend @Shadowdawn199 @Aven @Scream @insufferablecrab @Leyatres @dggeoff @Chocoli @Prey @Zaayn @RayFisch @IgnisFlamel @Rictus @Kintsy @zhiseed @Hylozoist @BrownMan @Heronfoot @Ririterasu @Tangaroa @Spookery @Spacebro @jarethbowie @Whimzica @katzentai @Weenyah @Illuminary @PunkOz @Cadash @NewtPrince @beesonmars @jellophish @ScarredSilver @Blizoria @deerfawn @anorith @Dragoness @download @Wintre @SterlingKat @Lyydia @Norske123 @Grazellious @prifelidae @Exorcist @Nesoi @Nulume @zenyattas @jemjam @Gubs @KuraikoDesu @Fox @packratjack @Sunshining @gyroids @Daishi @Doomling @Nouvella @FawnlingPrince @blanketgender @Pinto @rooty @Robuttrock @xlauren

Hi guys! You're all on the pinglist for my coatl signature adoptables (and if you aren't I do apologise, please ask to be taken off the list in that case haha). I recently teamed up with @Goshawk and moved the shop here to this new thread, the old thread is now inactive.

I don't have any slots open, but Goshawk does. Please read their rules before placing an order! Thanks.
@goshawk [s]Hnngg can I claim a slot? <3[/s] [b]dragon image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24593240] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/245933/24593240_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]facing left/right:[/b] right [b]notes:[/b] paying in gems! Also I've love to be pinged about new breeds
@goshawk
Hnngg can I claim a slot? <3

dragon image:
24593240_350.png

facing left/right: right
notes: paying in gems! Also I've love to be pinged about new breeds

RG3SXKP.png
@sterlingkat yep, but please fill out the form listed! that way i have info about which dragon and any other specifications you have c:
@sterlingkat yep, but please fill out the form listed! that way i have info about which dragon and any other specifications you have c:
FpTzG7k.png accent shop
@goshawk
Added my form! 300g correct?
@goshawk
Added my form! 300g correct?
RG3SXKP.png
@sterlingkat yea! just checking, im not doing accents; you're alright with that, right?
@sterlingkat yea! just checking, im not doing accents; you're alright with that, right?
FpTzG7k.png accent shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18