Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~UoS Pixeldopts~ (closed)
1 2 ... 165 166 167 168 169 ... 252 253
@Possums @MurkyDepths

Sorry guys, you just missed it! Good luck next time~
@Possums @MurkyDepths

Sorry guys, you just missed it! Good luck next time~
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
aaaaa
aaaaa
Could I be added to the pinglist? ;v;
Could I be added to the pinglist? ;v;
XspcLpa.gif
accent shop
audobon society
art shop
g1 sales
Sorry for the late confirmation guys, I have notoriously bad timing with these things and was called up for dinner immediately after the slots filled. I'll be doing all your orders in turn after WolfandCrow's. :D

@GiantPandroid

Oracion will be 100g, and an egg will cover Reflection just fine.

@Alphazi

Her base price will be 160g, the apparel would add on another.... 90g due to size and detail, and the accent looks simple so I can probably add that on for another 50g, leaving the total at 300g. Let me know if that's alright!

@MafiaVamp

Saskia will be 130kt, and Whir will be 110kt. (Base + goggles, no add on for the wisp on saskia because I've already drawn it, her add on is for ghost.)
Sorry for the late confirmation guys, I have notoriously bad timing with these things and was called up for dinner immediately after the slots filled. I'll be doing all your orders in turn after WolfandCrow's. :D

@GiantPandroid

Oracion will be 100g, and an egg will cover Reflection just fine.

@Alphazi

Her base price will be 160g, the apparel would add on another.... 90g due to size and detail, and the accent looks simple so I can probably add that on for another 50g, leaving the total at 300g. Let me know if that's alright!

@MafiaVamp

Saskia will be 130kt, and Whir will be 110kt. (Base + goggles, no add on for the wisp on saskia because I've already drawn it, her add on is for ghost.)
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
@Psi

Adding!
@Psi

Adding!
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
@UserOfShadows no worries about the timing! the price is completely fine with me <3 should i go ahead and send payment?
@UserOfShadows no worries about the timing! the price is completely fine with me <3 should i go ahead and send payment?
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@UserofShadows

Hi! Could I be added to your pinglist for these? I'd love to get one someday!
@UserofShadows

Hi! Could I be added to your pinglist for these? I'd love to get one someday!
50d83737b4e58273994ab1ca37201904.png ngipcID.png
@Alphazi

Feel free to send payment whenever you like, whether it's now or when I get you the finished pixel. ^_^

@JustaRev

Sure thing, adding you now!
@Alphazi

Feel free to send payment whenever you like, whether it's now or when I get you the finished pixel. ^_^

@JustaRev

Sure thing, adding you now!
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
@UserOfShadows okay! thank you ^o^
@UserOfShadows okay! thank you ^o^
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
[center]@WolfandCrow Here he is! :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/uj5HpcB.png[/img][/center]
@WolfandCrow

Here he is! :D

uj5HpcB.png
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
1 2 ... 165 166 167 168 169 ... 252 253