Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Heraldic Dragon Adopts (all breeds!)
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 188 189
Awesome! Thank you!!
Awesome! Thank you!!
wLImlZB.gif
Cant add myself to the pinglist:/ (im on mobile)) Would you mind adding me? c:
Cant add myself to the pinglist:/ (im on mobile)) Would you mind adding me? c:
Lol for clarification my username is said like 'calluna' but when you @ me the two "L"s in the name are written as two big 'i's
....just.. so u know..
SV8uUEd.png
@CaIIuna done! @tunatuna finally done, thanks for your patience! [img]https://i.imgur.com/dgSfrir.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/S4qpp4v.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Ul508yP.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/HJslkpl.png[/img]
@CaIIuna
done!

@tunatuna
finally done, thanks for your patience!

dgSfrir.png
S4qpp4v.png
Ul508yP.png
HJslkpl.png
Heraldic Dragon Adopts

they/them (FR+3)
(sal-tih-sih-day)
@salticidae

Just now getting into the art scene on FR and holy moly. Please add me to your pinglist, thank you so much!
@salticidae

Just now getting into the art scene on FR and holy moly. Please add me to your pinglist, thank you so much!
divider.png
edit: slots are full now, sorry!

Hey guys, long time no ping! Now that I'm more or less settled into my new job, I want to open these up again. If you're no longer interested, or were mistakenly pinged, feel free to remove yourself from the list here.

Some important things to note: adopts are now 100g/100kt each, and sponsor prices have adjusted to match, which you can check on the front page. I also downsized the number of commissions I'll take per call to 4, though I hope to be putting out new pings on a more or less weekly basis. My plan is for turnaround time to be 6-7 days, as I work full time, with a long commute. I'll be able to make incremental progress on my work days, and bang the rest of it out on my days off.

Payment will still be up front, and I am still putting a hard limit on one dragon per person per call, on a first-come-first-served basis. However, if time zones or work/school schedules regularly keep you from responding in time, let me know and we can work something out!

All that said: slots are open! and make sure to check the gene spreadsheet, please ;)

@Velsim @cthlh @SylphOfHeart @skjolle @BrilliantBlue @Valishtu @Basilius @PebblesV @Sinfirmitas @ToasterOven @Sebaschan @Dragontears @Cochise @Yara @hargaflarga @Unyko @Hisscale @FluffyTundras @Graceling @birdsofafeather @Crocbot @OpalineRose @NorthernRoses @Valelael @ViolentFemmes @Automedon @PostalBromeliad @KairyuDee @jadeandmarble @Apfelobst @Spinelwolf @MiddayMoon01 @RobinJax @BlackRayser @tunatuna @Mudguts @Jon @Amyatzu @Lethia @spoons @chamaeleon @Airaly @swagdog @Izilen @Otter112233 @Crownings @Stanzascale @Vaze @Volker @Emberglo @Renepolumorfous @StygianForm @Jeana @Tauriel @Mazurkas @VoodooVixen @Qhersek @MusicMiner @Whymsical @mrgbmommy @RainingAcid @delos @Winterelle @Holysnacks @kjolvor @Noodlesper @Katlandia @quail @astralavian @Eiira @Logain @Nunie @LadyNatalia @Eagles @Watercolour @Elsu @TomSwifty @Decemberstar @Icystorm @Copperhead @wintercovers @Ekanos @Duveteux @sirrophi @AngryMothNoises @Rey @mzvalkyrie @Balk @StarryRaindrops @darkrune @FaronWoode @Apel @lilredz91z28 @Paralian @Persiflage @Shisa @ghostfolk @caiiuna @LostSketchbook @Duveteux @Horsedog3799 @ookamisoulreaper @univorn @betty @Jaspernoir @TheRasmus @OfDagon @Moons @EurasianLynx @forumsdackel @Lithiarch
edit: slots are full now, sorry!

Hey guys, long time no ping! Now that I'm more or less settled into my new job, I want to open these up again. If you're no longer interested, or were mistakenly pinged, feel free to remove yourself from the list here.

Some important things to note: adopts are now 100g/100kt each, and sponsor prices have adjusted to match, which you can check on the front page. I also downsized the number of commissions I'll take per call to 4, though I hope to be putting out new pings on a more or less weekly basis. My plan is for turnaround time to be 6-7 days, as I work full time, with a long commute. I'll be able to make incremental progress on my work days, and bang the rest of it out on my days off.

Payment will still be up front, and I am still putting a hard limit on one dragon per person per call, on a first-come-first-served basis. However, if time zones or work/school schedules regularly keep you from responding in time, let me know and we can work something out!

All that said: slots are open! and make sure to check the gene spreadsheet, please ;)

@Velsim @cthlh @SylphOfHeart @skjolle @BrilliantBlue @Valishtu @Basilius @PebblesV @Sinfirmitas @ToasterOven @Sebaschan @Dragontears @Cochise @Yara @hargaflarga @Unyko @Hisscale @FluffyTundras @Graceling @birdsofafeather @Crocbot @OpalineRose @NorthernRoses @Valelael @ViolentFemmes @Automedon @PostalBromeliad @KairyuDee @jadeandmarble @Apfelobst @Spinelwolf @MiddayMoon01 @RobinJax @BlackRayser @tunatuna @Mudguts @Jon @Amyatzu @Lethia @spoons @chamaeleon @Airaly @swagdog @Izilen @Otter112233 @Crownings @Stanzascale @Vaze @Volker @Emberglo @Renepolumorfous @StygianForm @Jeana @Tauriel @Mazurkas @VoodooVixen @Qhersek @MusicMiner @Whymsical @mrgbmommy @RainingAcid @delos @Winterelle @Holysnacks @kjolvor @Noodlesper @Katlandia @quail @astralavian @Eiira @Logain @Nunie @LadyNatalia @Eagles @Watercolour @Elsu @TomSwifty @Decemberstar @Icystorm @Copperhead @wintercovers @Ekanos @Duveteux @sirrophi @AngryMothNoises @Rey @mzvalkyrie @Balk @StarryRaindrops @darkrune @FaronWoode @Apel @lilredz91z28 @Paralian @Persiflage @Shisa @ghostfolk @caiiuna @LostSketchbook @Duveteux @Horsedog3799 @ookamisoulreaper @univorn @betty @Jaspernoir @TheRasmus @OfDagon @Moons @EurasianLynx @forumsdackel @Lithiarch
Heraldic Dragon Adopts

they/them (FR+3)
(sal-tih-sih-day)
@salticidae

can i claim a slot, please?
@salticidae

can i claim a slot, please?
KMREKTd.png
Crownings
FR WISHLIST
@Crownings
done!
@Crownings
done!
Heraldic Dragon Adopts

they/them (FR+3)
(sal-tih-sih-day)
@salticidae

can i claim a spot while i choose a dragon? thanks!
@salticidae

can i claim a spot while i choose a dragon? thanks!
Dee | Lightning Prodartivity Coordinator | He/Him

DM me any questions, concerns, or requests you have about my program!

For commissions, please DM or find me in the current Prodartivity market!
@KairyuDee
no problem!
@KairyuDee
no problem!
Heraldic Dragon Adopts

they/them (FR+3)
(sal-tih-sih-day)
perfect! @salticidae [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28705645] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/287057/28705645_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Details:[/b] i'd love to sponsor jaguar and daub for her! as far as apparel, please just her blindfold :) [b]Extras:[/b] none!
perfect! @salticidae

Dragon:

28705645_350.png

Details: i'd love to sponsor jaguar and daub for her! as far as apparel, please just her blindfold :)
Extras: none!
KMREKTd.png
Crownings
FR WISHLIST
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 188 189