Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Grinning Dragons [closed forever ]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
@Mate

May I please be on your pinglist? <3
@Mate

May I please be on your pinglist? <3
@Mate Are you currently adding people to the pinglist? Because I would like to be on it for your next opening! Also for new breeds if you're doing that, especially Nocturne.
@Mate Are you currently adding people to the pinglist? Because I would like to be on it for your next opening! Also for new breeds if you're doing that, especially Nocturne.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Leopardmask
i've added you but i'm on hiatus at the moment, there are two i still haven't finished OTL
it'll be awhile before i open again
@Leopardmask
i've added you but i'm on hiatus at the moment, there are two i still haven't finished OTL
it'll be awhile before i open again
@Mate I understand completely! That's why I asked about the pinglist instead of ordering :) I don't have the money right now anyway
@Mate I understand completely! That's why I asked about the pinglist instead of ordering :) I don't have the money right now anyway
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Gen list:

@/Abyssaurus @/Aviary @/Aztec @/BMVagabond @/Canidae @/ChariHunter @/Clavicado @/Cyrya @/Darkdragonfiend @/Delphi @/evapples @/Exsanguinate @/Faileas @/FauveNox @/Fornax @/FriskyDingo @/Gilan @/GoldenDragon98 @/GoodKoji @/GrapefruitLizard @/GryphonSong @/hooman000 @/Huntess @/Ichamo @/InkyBrush @/InkZylorn @/Iridian @/Itarille @/ixia @/JennaQuinn @/Juyoung @/Karika @/kazay @/KCDragons @/KIMJA @/LadyBoots @/Leenanishere @/Maike @/Marceline @/MLSmith995 @/Nevros @/Nightmare222 @/Parad0xxy @/peacekeeper @/PickedYou @/Prismakry @/QuetzalQueen @/rooty @/Scybilla @/Sinfirmitas @/SporkLord @/ToastMama @/trippfaerie @/ubersaur @/Valelael @/Vaze @/Verscilith @/VolatileMatter @/xXDarkeXx @/otakuderp13 @/DarthMaul

Open Slots:

@/Aganna @/AiDeeKay @/AyumiNemera @/ayyyjamster @/becidot @/Byatzine @/Canidae @/ChariHunter @/Clavicado @/claytondog @/Dawnn @/dggeoff @/Dunmer @/EnforcerGladion @/Faileas @/FallingFreely @/faraway @/GoodKoji @/GryphonSong @/Hisscale @/Kashikoon @/kazay @/Leenanishere @/Leopardmask @/mahururaji @/Maike @/MissMango @/MLSmith995 @/ornament @/Pratacor @/Prismakry @/Reochi @/sagestuck @/Sinfirmitas @/SpacePervert @/sQld @/Stormdragon @/ToastMama @/trippfaerie @/tunatuna @/tunatuna @/Vaze @/Violette @/Wastelander @/ZenithNadir @/wingworm

New breeds: WILDCLAWS

@/ChariHunter @/Cynictis @/Cyrya @/Dawnn @/FallingFreely @/GoodKoji @/GryphonSong @/mahururaji @/Maike @/Prismakry @/Sinfirmitas @/Spacebro @/SpacePervert @/Stormdragon @/Toriel @/wingworm
@/TheMythOfBeauty@/Fadeela

After a long wait i am ready to start this shop back up again! I do work and have other responsibilities so these will take me a while to finish off, please be patient with me!

i will be taking 10 orders at a time, limited 1 dragon per order. i will approve the first five and start working once i have received payment Via PM. once i have finished the first five, then i will ping the next and ask for payment. DO NOT send payment before i have approved, thank you!

you are allowed to reserve a spot, but i expect you to have read all of my instructions for when you edit and finalize your order. those who fail to do so will be asked to post again.
thank you for understanding! You will have 12 hrs to edit your reserved post, after that i will remove you from the list and you'll have to try again next time!

The first 10 WildClaw orders will be waived of the gene fee! the base price of 100k will still be expected.

[Imps are temp unavailable until i can grab the file off my old desktop from my parents house, sorry! ]

Edit: changed the number of WC gene fee's i'll wave
Gen list:

@/Abyssaurus @/Aviary @/Aztec @/BMVagabond @/Canidae @/ChariHunter @/Clavicado @/Cyrya @/Darkdragonfiend @/Delphi @/evapples @/Exsanguinate @/Faileas @/FauveNox @/Fornax @/FriskyDingo @/Gilan @/GoldenDragon98 @/GoodKoji @/GrapefruitLizard @/GryphonSong @/hooman000 @/Huntess @/Ichamo @/InkyBrush @/InkZylorn @/Iridian @/Itarille @/ixia @/JennaQuinn @/Juyoung @/Karika @/kazay @/KCDragons @/KIMJA @/LadyBoots @/Leenanishere @/Maike @/Marceline @/MLSmith995 @/Nevros @/Nightmare222 @/Parad0xxy @/peacekeeper @/PickedYou @/Prismakry @/QuetzalQueen @/rooty @/Scybilla @/Sinfirmitas @/SporkLord @/ToastMama @/trippfaerie @/ubersaur @/Valelael @/Vaze @/Verscilith @/VolatileMatter @/xXDarkeXx @/otakuderp13 @/DarthMaul

Open Slots:

@/Aganna @/AiDeeKay @/AyumiNemera @/ayyyjamster @/becidot @/Byatzine @/Canidae @/ChariHunter @/Clavicado @/claytondog @/Dawnn @/dggeoff @/Dunmer @/EnforcerGladion @/Faileas @/FallingFreely @/faraway @/GoodKoji @/GryphonSong @/Hisscale @/Kashikoon @/kazay @/Leenanishere @/Leopardmask @/mahururaji @/Maike @/MissMango @/MLSmith995 @/ornament @/Pratacor @/Prismakry @/Reochi @/sagestuck @/Sinfirmitas @/SpacePervert @/sQld @/Stormdragon @/ToastMama @/trippfaerie @/tunatuna @/tunatuna @/Vaze @/Violette @/Wastelander @/ZenithNadir @/wingworm

New breeds: WILDCLAWS

@/ChariHunter @/Cynictis @/Cyrya @/Dawnn @/FallingFreely @/GoodKoji @/GryphonSong @/mahururaji @/Maike @/Prismakry @/Sinfirmitas @/Spacebro @/SpacePervert @/Stormdragon @/Toriel @/wingworm
@/TheMythOfBeauty@/Fadeela

After a long wait i am ready to start this shop back up again! I do work and have other responsibilities so these will take me a while to finish off, please be patient with me!

i will be taking 10 orders at a time, limited 1 dragon per order. i will approve the first five and start working once i have received payment Via PM. once i have finished the first five, then i will ping the next and ask for payment. DO NOT send payment before i have approved, thank you!

you are allowed to reserve a spot, but i expect you to have read all of my instructions for when you edit and finalize your order. those who fail to do so will be asked to post again.
thank you for understanding! You will have 12 hrs to edit your reserved post, after that i will remove you from the list and you'll have to try again next time!

The first 10 WildClaw orders will be waived of the gene fee! the base price of 100k will still be expected.

[Imps are temp unavailable until i can grab the file off my old desktop from my parents house, sorry! ]

Edit: changed the number of WC gene fee's i'll wave
@Mate [b]Username:[/b] Reochi [b]Dragon image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27633054] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/276331/27633054_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Outline color:[/b] Default [b]Size: small/large[/b] both? [b]Additional notes:[/b] Nope [b]Total cost:[/b] 175 gems
@Mate
Username: Reochi
Dragon image:
27633054_350.png

Outline color: Default
Size: small/large both?
Additional notes: Nope
Total cost: 175 gems
@Reochi
i'm waiving the gene fee for the first three wildclaw orders, send in 100g when you're ready and i'll give you a shout when i get it completed!
thanks!
@Reochi
i'm waiving the gene fee for the first three wildclaw orders, send in 100g when you're ready and i'll give you a shout when i get it completed!
thanks!
[b]Username:[/b] Hisscale [b]Dragon image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33483697] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/334837/33483697_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Outline color:[/b] [IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/2zy92mt.png[/IMG] [b]Size: small/large[/b] Small and Large [b]Additional notes:[/b] The gene fee is waived right? Thanks in advance. [b]Total cost:[/b]100k

Username: Hisscale
Dragon image:

33483697_350.png

Outline color:
2zy92mt.png
Size: small/large Small and Large
Additional notes: The gene fee is waived right? Thanks in advance.
Total cost:100k
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
@Mate [b]Username:[/b] SporkLord [b]Dragon image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6898795] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/68988/6898795_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Outline color:[/b] Default [b]Size: small/large[/b] Both if possible [b]Additional notes:[/b] None [b]Total cost:[/b] 100g
@Mate

Username: SporkLord
Dragon image:
6898795_350.png

Size: small/large Both if possible
Additional notes: None
Total cost: 100g
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
@Mate [b]Username:[/b] Karika [b]Dragon image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19666226] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/196663/19666226_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Outline color:[/b] Default [b]Size: small/large[/b] Can I get both, please? [b]Additional notes:[/b] I don't see either metallic or scales on your list of genes? Are you able to do them or? Sorry, just a little confused. (I can also remove the accent if you need to be able to see her easier) [b]Total cost:[/b] ?? I'm happy to pay whatever it will cost, if you're able to do the genes she has~
@Mate

Username: Karika
Dragon image:

19666226_350.png

Size: small/large Can I get both, please?
Additional notes: I don't see either metallic or scales on your list of genes? Are you able to do them or? Sorry, just a little confused. (I can also remove the accent if you need to be able to see her easier)
Total cost: ?? I'm happy to pay whatever it will cost, if you're able to do the genes she has~
DmRdZYl.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15