Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Closed!
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/1kQUo6J.png[/img] Adoptables! Currently have Imperials! [b]Price:[/b] 30k treasure! Gem ratio is 1:800. Ask about item trades! [/center] [b]Rules! [/b] [indent][LIST] [*]You can request up to 3 dragons per order. [*]I'll take a max of 10 dragons at once. [*]Link back to this shop or my user profile please! [*]It is suggested you save these on your own. I'll keep them, but in case I vanish, you should save a copy. [/LIST][/indent] [center]Order Form! [quote] Dragon: (Link, or primary/secondary) Wings? (Yes or no) Payment Type: (Treasure/Gems/Items) Any notes? [/quote] Note that due to the simplistic nature of these adoptables, there is no extra charges for any specific genes or anything, as they will tend to be flat and simplistic. I will work with accents and skins when applicable, but there won't be any tertiaries.
1kQUo6J.png
Adoptables!

Currently have Imperials!

Price: 30k treasure! Gem ratio is 1:800. Ask about item trades!

Rules!
  • You can request up to 3 dragons per order.
  • I'll take a max of 10 dragons at once.
  • Link back to this shop or my user profile please!
  • It is suggested you save these on your own. I'll keep them, but in case I vanish, you should save a copy.

Order Form!
Quote:
Dragon: (Link, or primary/secondary)
Wings? (Yes or no)
Payment Type: (Treasure/Gems/Items)
Any notes?

Note that due to the simplistic nature of these adoptables, there is no extra charges for any specific genes or anything, as they will tend to be flat and simplistic. I will work with accents and skins when applicable, but there won't be any tertiaries.