Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Animated Lantern Dragons (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
[center][size=5][b] Read before posting! & [u]Only post orders [u]after[/u] 18:00 FR time![/u][/b](08/02/2016)[/size][/center] [center][url=http://sta.sh/2n545jqr0ay][img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/d78a/f/2016/214/9/c/p_gallery2_by_dragonnmr-dacesu6.png[/img][/url] [img]http://orig06.deviantart.net/bf61/f/2016/205/8/0/aires_cyberinfection_by_dragonnmr-dab99pl.gif[/img] [font=Century Gothic][size=3]Now available Mother-of-Pearl Pearlcatchers! [font=Century Gothic] [size=4][b]Slots for PCs:[/b] 5/5 [/size] [font=Century Gothic] [size=4][b]Accepted Payment Preference:[/b] Treasure [/size] [font=Century Gothic] [size=4][b]Accent/ Skin Sponsership Available:[/b] No [/size] [font=Century Gothic] [size=4][b]Apparel Sponsership Available:[/b] Yes (Up to 5 pieces per order) [/size] [/center] ------------ Hello everyone, welcome to my new thread! [b]Please Read before posting! & [u]Only post orders [u]after[/u] 18:00 FR time.[/u][/b] Please read the news below and follow the instructions. [size=3][b]News[/b]:[/size] 1. New thread! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1939528/1]Check it out[/url], there is some new information. The old one will become inactive now just so you know. This is where all the posting will occur now! 2. The new Mother-of-Pearl Pearlcatchers adopt is available for ordering and the shop is reopen! Time to start drawing genes and what not for them. 3. Three, there are some [u]new rules[/u] because people don’t read the rules or instructions. [b]Fail to follow the rules and instructions and your order will be ignored.[/b] I might give you a warning if I am feeling kind, but don’t hold your breath, I am quiet tired of people not following instructions. Read the instructions or ask! Also bad news, I’ve return the [u]slot limit to five[/u] to reduce my work load and issue adopts more quickly! [indent][LIST=1] [*] To claim a slot, you [u]have to post your order[/u] first and don’t forget to ping me! I will be ignoring all “may I have a slot,” “claiming a slot,” or “reserved”. Post your order to get a slot, a lot of people want a slot. First come first serve. Do [u]not[/u] delete posts unless I request. [*]Do not make an order/claim a slot and then delete your order afterwards because a change of mind. It's very frustrating and disrespectful to me, I still get the ping you know. It's not polite to have me scrambling around trying to figure out why your post vanished when other people are competing for slots, please [i]be sure before you post[/i]! [*][b]Only post if you can pay now![/b] payment will be asked for when a price is given, please pay within 24hr or you forfeit your slot. [b]One adopt per person per slot.[/b] [*]Don’t complain, rant, or post negative comments on my shop. If you distress me and my customers I have the right to refuse to make you art for disregarding my rules. Have a complaint or concern, PM me. Thank you. [*][b]Post the key comment in your order[/b] to be guaranteed a slot, no exceptions. Keep reading down and follow the instructions. [/LIST][/indent] ------- [center][size=5][color=green][b]5/5 [/b] Slots open only for [u]Mother-of-Pearl PC Lanterns[/u]! [/size][/center] So that I know you read my news post and rules post/ answer this [i]key comment[/i] with your order in Additional Notes or where you ping me in the post: “Do you like my new shop layout? Yes/No” [center][size=7][color=goldenrod][u]Status[/u]: [color=red]Closed[/center] [columns] [size=6][color=goldenrod][font=Century Gothic]Mother-of-Pearl PC Lantern Order Sheet[/size] [img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/788c/f/2016/215/6/8/aires_cyberinfection_100_by_dragonnmr-dacf0tr.gif[/img][img]http://www.prismsuccess.com/content/pics/home-vertical-divider.png[/img] [nextcol] [quote=Mother-of-Pearl PC Order Sheet][b]Name[/b]: @[your name here] [b]Size Versions[/b]: [Do you want a Signature Version(100x100px) or other size? (Sizes include: Standard 350px, 200px, and Signature 100px and you can request any/or all of the sizes you want, it’s free! You can also ask for static .png of your adopt.)] [b]Lantern Pearl Element/ Emblem[/b]: [Please Pick one of the Flight Element Combos/ Custom Lanterns are available at an additional fee. You can mix and match the available lanterns elements and emblems for free!] [b]Genes[/b]: [Dragon's specific desired genes] [b]Apparel[/b]: [None / Specify all the apparel you'd like [u]by name[/u] for your dragon. Maximum of 5.] [b]Accent[/b]: None [b]Payment Type[/b]: Treasure [Gems, USD, Mix, Other] [b]Additional Notes[/b]: [Anything you might have a concern for, say you want your dragon to have different colored eyes, or removed or changed genes or your dragon's name on the lantern or some other form of text, that would go here. Discount mentions go here too!] [b]Dragon[/b]: [Image of Pearlcatcher dragon][/quote] [/columns] ---------------- [center][img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/30e6/f/2015/249/f/4/slots_by_dragonnmr-d98m2wg.png[/img][/center] [indent][LIST=1] [*]@Vanq [*]@Firtarian [*]@sQld [*]@Katreal [*]@ hydrargyrum80 [/LIST][/indent] [font=century gothic] First come first serve as usual. If you want to be removed from the ping list, please delete your name from the list: [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZyM8VMRMLukcrdqr__bqesv-yNfGNw7ZTjxAzwkSZKA/edit?usp=sharing]Ping List[/url]. Once you make an order please remove your name from the list as well, unless you intend to order more in the future that is! :) ---------------------------------- [size=5][b]Please Read before posting! & [u]Only post orders [u]after[/u] 18:00 FR time![/u][/b](08/02/2016)[/size] [quote=General Ping List] [size=1]@Cyrya, @Katreal, @SnowyAshCat, @Vengrahdiin, @Gwendolyn, @lopika, @DeeStar, @RubyOfFire, @smileytechie, @Whirlwind678, @Maegelcarwen, @VoxxVoleur, @insufferablecrab, @HibiscusMist, @LunarParadox, @absolmon, @arach, @KittyAoba, @Firtarian, @AntiFerret, @felistopaz, @AtticSaltStorms, @Draii, @Lup, @Creepthecreeper, @CdrPhoenix, @Alcina, @WreckandRule, @wingedRenegade, @Xtal, @bluebird3, @theroiprocepios, @Vanq, @Artemis, @Vesperupus, @sQld, [/quote] [quote=PC Ping List] [size=1]@absolmon, @Achi, @ajkitten, @Akkisuitok, @alternatewarning, @amia1996, @Amphiptere, @Artemis, @BlackWinter, @bluefire7991, @BMVagabond, @captaineagle, @chaoticCorvus, @Dask, @Divinely, @Elaendorlien, @eschertecture, @Evaria, @felistopaz, @Frailty, @greyyourwarden, @Harbinger, @Helianthe, @hydrargyrum80, @IgnisFlamel, @Itarille, @Jaypaw, @Katreal, @Kitiara, @Koraschuth, @Kuroida, @Marinna, @Moonwater, @nanairo, @Nevvermore, @Panderz, @PandragonsBox, @Phaedra, @Revelare, @Rosoidela, @ryoubakura, @Saluki, @Saqurtuliq, @scribblingface, @SkyyeofEmber, @Streaksk, @symphonyofstorms, @Tanija, @vermax, @Vulp, @WolfSong, @Xiroza, @Yamuerte, @Gwendolyn, @RubyOfFire, @05seb05, @Mort, @KittyAoba, @Britty, @Firtarian, @lovingkitten, @LilD, @Draii, @theroiprocepios, @Vanq, [/quote]
Read before posting! & Only post orders after 18:00 FR time!(08/02/2016)

p_gallery2_by_dragonnmr-dacesu6.png
aires_cyberinfection_by_dragonnmr-dab99pl.gif
Now available Mother-of-Pearl Pearlcatchers!

Slots for PCs: 5/5
Accepted Payment Preference: Treasure
Accent/ Skin Sponsership Available: No
Apparel Sponsership Available: Yes (Up to 5 pieces per order)

Hello everyone, welcome to my new thread! Please Read before posting! & Only post orders after 18:00 FR time. Please read the news below and follow the instructions.

News:

1. New thread! Check it out, there is some new information. The old one will become inactive now just so you know. This is where all the posting will occur now!

2. The new Mother-of-Pearl Pearlcatchers adopt is available for ordering and the shop is reopen! Time to start drawing genes and what not for them.

3. Three, there are some new rules because people don’t read the rules or instructions. Fail to follow the rules and instructions and your order will be ignored. I might give you a warning if I am feeling kind, but don’t hold your breath, I am quiet tired of people not following instructions. Read the instructions or ask! Also bad news, I’ve return the slot limit to five to reduce my work load and issue adopts more quickly!

1. To claim a slot, you have to post your order first and don’t forget to ping me! I will be ignoring all “may I have a slot,” “claiming a slot,” or “reserved”. Post your order to get a slot, a lot of people want a slot. First come first serve. Do not delete posts unless I request.

2. Do not make an order/claim a slot and then delete your order afterwards because a change of mind. It's very frustrating and disrespectful to me, I still get the ping you know. It's not polite to have me scrambling around trying to figure out why your post vanished when other people are competing for slots, please be sure before you post!

3. Only post if you can pay now! payment will be asked for when a price is given, please pay within 24hr or you forfeit your slot. One adopt per person per slot.

4. Don’t complain, rant, or post negative comments on my shop. If you distress me and my customers I have the right to refuse to make you art for disregarding my rules. Have a complaint or concern, PM me. Thank you.

5. Post the key comment in your order to be guaranteed a slot, no exceptions. Keep reading down and follow the instructions.

5/5 Slots open only for Mother-of-Pearl PC Lanterns!

So that I know you read my news post and rules post/ answer this key comment with your order in Additional Notes or where you ping me in the post: “Do you like my new shop layout? Yes/No”

Mother-of-Pearl
PC
Lantern
Order
Sheet

aires_cyberinfection_100_by_dragonnmr-dacf0tr.gifhome-vertical-divider.png
Mother-of-Pearl PC Order Sheet wrote:
Name: @[your name here]

Size Versions: [Do you want a Signature Version(100x100px) or other size? (Sizes include: Standard 350px, 200px, and Signature 100px and you can request any/or all of the sizes you want, it’s free! You can also ask for static .png of your adopt.)]

Lantern Pearl Element/ Emblem: [Please Pick one of the Flight Element Combos/ Custom Lanterns are available at an additional fee. You can mix and match the available lanterns elements and emblems for free!]

Genes: [Dragon's specific desired genes]

Apparel: [None / Specify all the apparel you'd like by name for your dragon. Maximum of 5.]

Accent: None

Payment Type: Treasure [Gems, USD, Mix, Other]

Additional Notes: [Anything you might have a concern for, say you want your dragon to have different colored eyes, or removed or changed genes or your dragon's name on the lantern or some other form of text, that would go here. Discount mentions go here too!]

Dragon: [Image of Pearlcatcher dragon]

slots_by_dragonnmr-d98m2wg.png
  1. @Vanq
  2. @Firtarian
  3. @sQld
  4. @Katreal
  5. @ hydrargyrum80

First come first serve as usual. If you want to be removed from the ping list, please delete your name from the list: Ping List.

Once you make an order please remove your name from the list as well, unless you intend to order more in the future that is! :)

Please Read before posting! & Only post orders after 18:00 FR time!(08/02/2016)

dragonink_logo2_sig_by_dragonnmr-dbcwpxy.png
am I still on the waiting list ? @dragonnmr or did you lose all the old information because I would still like a lantern.
am I still on the waiting list ? @dragonnmr or did you lose all the old information because I would still like a lantern.
smallest2222.jpg
@midnight305 The waiting list is only for the Imperial Lantern Adopt which is the most popular of my adopts, I still have the forms, no worries. There is no wait list for Nocs or PCs. Right now I am only opening 5 PC adopt slots.
@midnight305 The waiting list is only for the Imperial Lantern Adopt which is the most popular of my adopts, I still have the forms, no worries. There is no wait list for Nocs or PCs. Right now I am only opening 5 PC adopt slots.
can I get a pc done as well? @dragonnmr and can I get the pc turned upright like a half moon shape rather then face down?
can I get a pc done as well? @dragonnmr and can I get the pc turned upright like a half moon shape rather then face down?
smallest2222.jpg
@midnight305 Yes you can order one when slots open at 18:00, being on the wait list doesn't prevent you from ordering during regular slots. Are you referring to turning the adopt 90 degrees to the right? Yes, I can do that, but it will look odd because the shadows are aligned in a specific direction and so are the whiskers draped on the floor and I do not offer redraws or changes to the base. But if you do not mind that it is no issue. :)
@midnight305 Yes you can order one when slots open at 18:00, being on the wait list doesn't prevent you from ordering during regular slots. Are you referring to turning the adopt 90 degrees to the right? Yes, I can do that, but it will look odd because the shadows are aligned in a specific direction and so are the whiskers draped on the floor and I do not offer redraws or changes to the base. But if you do not mind that it is no issue. :)
(I am not sure if I will be on or not since I work...and yeah that is fine with me.I think it will still look ok.just the draogn not the orb...or can you do that at all?

@dragonnmr
(I am not sure if I will be on or not since I work...and yeah that is fine with me.I think it will still look ok.just the draogn not the orb...or can you do that at all?

@dragonnmr
smallest2222.jpg
@dragonNMR - I like the new shop layout! Name: @Vanq Size Versions: Standard 350px & 200px please Lantern Pearl Element/ Emblem: Fire element/emblem Genes: Iridescent/Facet/Thylacine Apparel: Scarlet Sylvan Lattice, Amber Flourish Eye Piece, Golden Silk Scarf Accent: None Payment Type: Treasure Additional Notes: None Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20787368] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/207874/20787368_350.png[/img] [/url]
@dragonNMR - I like the new shop layout!

Name: @Vanq

Size Versions: Standard 350px & 200px please

Lantern Pearl Element/ Emblem: Fire element/emblem

Genes: Iridescent/Facet/Thylacine

Apparel: Scarlet Sylvan Lattice, Amber Flourish Eye Piece, Golden Silk Scarf

Payment Type: Treasure

Additional Notes: None

Dragon:

20787368_350.png
@dragonNMR YES! I love the new layout of the shop. It feels very clean and straight forward, easy to navigate and such. Also, as soon as you confirm, I'll send over the 100kt! [quote]Name: @Firtarian Size Versions: Could I get Standard 350px and Signature 200px size? Lantern Pearl Element/ Emblem: Shadow and Shadow please! Genes: White Iridescent/Crimson Shimmer/Blood Gembond Apparel: None Accent: None Payment Type: Treasure Additional Notes: None Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5822655] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/58227/5822655_350.png[/img] [/url][/quote] Edit: I just noticd I put 200px instead of 100px for the signature size. Sorry for any confusion!
@dragonNMR

YES! I love the new layout of the shop. It feels very clean and straight forward, easy to navigate and such. Also, as soon as you confirm, I'll send over the 100kt!
Quote:
Name: @Firtarian

Size Versions: Could I get Standard 350px and Signature 200px size?

Lantern Pearl Element/ Emblem: Shadow and Shadow please!

Genes: White Iridescent/Crimson Shimmer/Blood Gembond

Apparel: None

Additional Notes: None

Dragon:
5822655_350.png

Edit: I just noticd I put 200px instead of 100px for the signature size. Sorry for any confusion!
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
@dragonNMR Name: @sQld Size Versions: Standard 350px Lantern Pearl Element/ Emblem: Light Genes: Poison/Seraph/Thylacine Apparel: Butterfly's Wing Fans Accent: None Payment Type: Treasure Additional Notes: [i]Do you like my new shop layout? [u]Yes[/u]/No[/i] Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25227065] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/252271/25227065_350.png[/img] [/url]
@dragonNMR

Name: @sQld

Size Versions: Standard 350px

Lantern Pearl Element/ Emblem: Light

Genes: Poison/Seraph/Thylacine

Apparel: Butterfly's Wing Fans

Additional Notes: Do you like my new shop layout? Yes/No

Dragon:
25227065_350.png
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
--
92N6u9f.png
Name: @Katreal Size Versions: I'd like all sizes please! Lantern Pearl Element/ Emblem: Black pearl lantern with a gold light emblem! Genes: iridescent/shimmer/spines Apparel: Black Cavalier, Black and White Flair Scarf, Bloodscale Chestguard, Bloodscale Greaves, and Bloodscale bracers (5/5) :> Accent:[skin=10197] Payment Type: USD Additional Notes: Do you like my new shop layout? [b]Yes[/b]/No Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8297357] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/82974/8297357_350.png[/img] [/url] @dragonNMR
Name: @Katreal

Size Versions: I'd like all sizes please!

Lantern Pearl Element/ Emblem: Black pearl lantern with a gold light emblem!

Genes: iridescent/shimmer/spines

Apparel: Black Cavalier, Black and White Flair Scarf, Bloodscale Chestguard, Bloodscale Greaves, and Bloodscale bracers (5/5) :>

Accent:

Payment Type: USD

Additional Notes: Do you like my new shop layout? Yes/No

Dragon:
8297357_350.png

@dragonNMR
ClBFLU7.pngtumblr_ohbaestYPz1s88na0o1_100.png3QFLAWP.pngtumblr_oieon8EqQE1s88ozyo1_100.pngVJwJgYq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18