Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Animated Lantern Dragons (Closed)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@dragonNMR the crown is super weird when I have never even noticed it but I think I can survive with it xD she can now be the queen even though she isn't xD she can dress like one for halloween or something xD
@dragonNMR the crown is super weird when I have never even noticed it but I think I can survive with it xD she can now be the queen even though she isn't xD she can dress like one for halloween or something xD
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@dragonNMR

Yo, you still doing these?
@dragonNMR

Yo, you still doing these?
djiuUJm.gif pO1MK1u.gifSzH6JRK.gif
Hey, lookie here!
Lore Shop! | Dragon Sales!
@IcefireenFriends Yes, but they are not currently open except USD. I have other commissions to catch up on before opening slots again. You can add yourself to the ping list however for when I open! :)
@IcefireenFriends Yes, but they are not currently open except USD. I have other commissions to catch up on before opening slots again. You can add yourself to the ping list however for when I open! :)
dragonink_logo2_sig_by_dragonnmr-dbcwpxy.png
@ ^^ That's fine, I'll add myself when I can next get on my computer. I'd pay for a USD, except I'm not quite sure on my funds thus far, so..

If you dont mind my asking, is the imperial waitlist still a thing? :'D;
@ ^^ That's fine, I'll add myself when I can next get on my computer. I'd pay for a USD, except I'm not quite sure on my funds thus far, so..

If you dont mind my asking, is the imperial waitlist still a thing? :'D;
djiuUJm.gif pO1MK1u.gifSzH6JRK.gif
Hey, lookie here!
Lore Shop! | Dragon Sales!
@dragonNMR
Hello! I saw you only accept commissions for USD, but I was also wondering if you were also available to do a new adopt (for the $100 that is). Would it be where you would design a new animated gif that would be for a different breed that is similar to the three options you have? I was thinking of a Guardian one where it would have the center item being a seashell (maybe a conch shell or a nautilus seashell) that has tiny bubbles coming out of it (like the Tidelord's prophecy's). I know you said that certain breeds you don't like to draw, so it's okay if you decline if Guardians are not fun to do. Please let me know either way. Thank you! =)
@dragonNMR
Hello! I saw you only accept commissions for USD, but I was also wondering if you were also available to do a new adopt (for the $100 that is). Would it be where you would design a new animated gif that would be for a different breed that is similar to the three options you have? I was thinking of a Guardian one where it would have the center item being a seashell (maybe a conch shell or a nautilus seashell) that has tiny bubbles coming out of it (like the Tidelord's prophecy's). I know you said that certain breeds you don't like to draw, so it's okay if you decline if Guardians are not fun to do. Please let me know either way. Thank you! =)
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Crescentstar711 Hello and thank you for the interest! I am currently closed, USD commissions included. I am not available to make an adopt at the moment, but I would consider a Guardian commission adopt in the future when time allows it. The only thing I would change is that in some way the object the dragon holds has to be illuminated in some way and have a place for a flight emblem, since my shop theme is "lanterns" and I would want to keep consistency throughout all the adopts. Other than that a conch or nautilus seashell would be lovely a matching theme item for a Guardian. :)
@Crescentstar711 Hello and thank you for the interest! I am currently closed, USD commissions included. I am not available to make an adopt at the moment, but I would consider a Guardian commission adopt in the future when time allows it. The only thing I would change is that in some way the object the dragon holds has to be illuminated in some way and have a place for a flight emblem, since my shop theme is "lanterns" and I would want to keep consistency throughout all the adopts. Other than that a conch or nautilus seashell would be lovely a matching theme item for a Guardian. :)
dragonink_logo2_sig_by_dragonnmr-dbcwpxy.png
@dragonNMR
No worries. Life does get quite busy. ^^ Would the shell glowing work for the light (like the Little Mermaid's glowing shell containing the voice)? Could you let me know when you are available? Thank you for replying, and I hope you have a great weekend! =D
@dragonNMR
No worries. Life does get quite busy. ^^ Would the shell glowing work for the light (like the Little Mermaid's glowing shell containing the voice)? Could you let me know when you are available? Thank you for replying, and I hope you have a great weekend! =D
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@dragonNMR
Hello =) I realize you have been closed for some time, but if you ever decided to open the store again I would love to be on your ping list. I love your lantern art =)
@dragonNMR
Hello =) I realize you have been closed for some time, but if you ever decided to open the store again I would love to be on your ping list. I love your lantern art =)
buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@dragonNMR

Same here. If you going to open could you ping me?
@dragonNMR

Same here. If you going to open could you ping me?
@dragonNMR can I get a ping when you re-open for the nocs? <3 ^.^
@dragonNMR can I get a ping when you re-open for the nocs? <3 ^.^
i6j4Nrx.pngZLoiZXD.pnglqYellL.pngvX1wpjc.pngCZenRhq.pngmYUuffu.pngxD4xacT.gifdZGsjN5.gifXJLHpqf.png3N3a0HR.pngFwfmT0K.pnglqYellL.pngxWxmhk8.pngulC1xQf.png2DMpu3f.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18