Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | --Terrarium Pixels-- closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@TheDwarfQueen
That is actually very possible, I didn't think of that :D

@Allrealelements
Thanks, that is indeed 18kt. Oh before anything stupid happens, items are counted in units of one and in this case you will get only 1 of each. If you want more of each you can adjust your post if that's alright ^^
@TheDwarfQueen
That is actually very possible, I didn't think of that :D

@Allrealelements
Thanks, that is indeed 18kt. Oh before anything stupid happens, items are counted in units of one and in this case you will get only 1 of each. If you want more of each you can adjust your post if that's alright ^^
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
@QueenParda

That's fine! Shall I send the treasure over?
@QueenParda

That's fine! Shall I send the treasure over?
MQT10mP.gif
look at my dragon I love her
+3 FR time || Manta
Pixel by MissCallieRose!
Scholas1.png
@allrealelements
Sure go ahead :)
@allrealelements
Sure go ahead :)
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads

accent shop
@queenparda Wow, so cool!!! I'd love to fund an item: the Venus fly trap! One of my fave plants, I think it'd look awesome in a terrarium if you're cool with it? Venus Flytrap Don't think it needs to be particularly big, so small should be good. I've got the 50k to fund it. And a question: if I order a terrarium, when a new item comes out, are you able to edit my terrarium and I just pay for the new item instead of me buying a completely new one? Love your shop and your art btw! ^_^b
@queenparda Wow, so cool!!! I'd love to fund an item: the Venus fly trap! One of my fave plants, I think it'd look awesome in a terrarium if you're cool with it? Venus Flytrap Don't think it needs to be particularly big, so small should be good. I've got the 50k to fund it. And a question: if I order a terrarium, when a new item comes out, are you able to edit my terrarium and I just pay for the new item instead of me buying a completely new one? Love your shop and your art btw! ^_^b
TAf7Ps2.png DAyVqxum.png
@QueenParda
Terrarium size and shape: small sphere
Soil Type: moss
Fixed Decorations: none
Glass Recolour nope
Items: anole, dayglo thresh
Placement Directions: (:|) no idea
Notes: how much would this be?
@QueenParda
Terrarium size and shape: small sphere
Soil Type: moss
Fixed Decorations: none
Glass Recolour nope
Items: anole, dayglo thresh
Placement Directions: (:|) no idea
Notes: how much would this be?
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
@QueenParda
Terrarium size and shape: 100x100 sphere + waterfall + pond
Soil Type: Shadow soil
Fixed Decorations: N/A
Glass Recolor: Purple?
Items: Duskrat, Vibrant Flutterer
Placement Directions: N/A
Notes: Can you pick out the plants that will look the best? :3

Please let me know what the price will be and I wil send it right over! I'm just not sure what you would want, if you do the plants for me.
@QueenParda
Soil Type: Shadow soil
Glass Recolor: Purple?
Items: Duskrat, Vibrant Flutterer
Placement Directions: N/A
Notes: Can you pick out the plants that will look the best? :3

Please let me know what the price will be and I wil send it right over! I'm just not sure what you would want, if you do the plants for me.
"Find the place that love grows."
@QueenParda [b]Terrarium size and shape:[/b] 100x100 sphere + waterfall + pond [b]Soil Type:[/b] soil [b]Fixed Decorations:[/b] N/A [b]Glass Recolor:[/b] none [b]Items:[/b] [item=longweed bunch], [item=bluelipped thresh], [item=madame snapdragon], (FERNS), [item=fir logs], [item=vibrant flutterer] [b]Placement Directions:[/b] your choice! [b]Notes:[/b] keep me on your pinglist!
@QueenParda

Soil Type: soil
Glass Recolor: none
Items: Longweed Bunch , Bluelipped Thresh , Madame Snapdragon , (FERNS), Fir Logs , Vibrant Flutterer
Placement Directions: your choice!
Notes: keep me on your pinglist!
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
@QueenPanda

Terrarium size and shape: 100x100 sphere
Soil Type: moss.
Fixed Decorations: waterfall + pond
Glass Recolor: --
Items: bamboo cluster, amaranth moth and greenpod bloom.
Placement Directions: none!
Notes: that should be about 14kt, if i'm not mistaken?
@QueenPanda

Terrarium size and shape: 100x100 sphere
Soil Type: moss.
Fixed Decorations: waterfall + pond
Glass Recolor: --
Items: bamboo cluster, amaranth moth and greenpod bloom.
Placement Directions: none!
Notes: that should be about 14kt, if i'm not mistaken?
@QueenParda Awesome!! Could you make one for Lagoona and Chamomile please? And quote the price? :D
@QueenParda Awesome!! Could you make one for Lagoona and Chamomile please? And quote the price? :D
55A89M9.png4XiA26Q.pngXLPN7fQ.pngUMx6jkN.pngywrUKbn.pngPAcHBKx.pngNzLG7BK.pngxclXxA7.pngdb0OIFJ.pngiSUb18z.pngASU8yM7.png0xvzNcv.pngaXOEPHa.pngrn1mBRw.png
Noted all of you down in the queue, you can send payment c:
@Zurikitty
That sounds amazing! How about 55kt for that? It's not that complex but is not really the easiest either.

@Pippypip
That's just the regular 10kt. Just to make sure, items are counted per unit. So you won't get more than one of each ^^

@SingapuraSixx
10kt (base)+ 5kt (glass) +2kt (soil) + 6kt (for the plants I have in mind, lemme know if that's too much and I'll take one or two out or something) = 23kt in total.

@Stormdragon
10kt + 4kt (items) + 4kt (decorations) = 18kt. Adding you to the pinglist!

@Jemiii
14kt is correct! Thank you~

@TheDwarfQueen
How does 20kt sound for each? They would probably be more expensive if I ordered them myself. (I tend to make things a bit cluttered) So 40kt total?
Noted all of you down in the queue, you can send payment c:
@Zurikitty
That sounds amazing! How about 55kt for that? It's not that complex but is not really the easiest either.

@Pippypip
That's just the regular 10kt. Just to make sure, items are counted per unit. So you won't get more than one of each ^^

@SingapuraSixx
10kt (base)+ 5kt (glass) +2kt (soil) + 6kt (for the plants I have in mind, lemme know if that's too much and I'll take one or two out or something) = 23kt in total.

@Stormdragon
10kt + 4kt (items) + 4kt (decorations) = 18kt. Adding you to the pinglist!

@Jemiii
14kt is correct! Thank you~

@TheDwarfQueen
How does 20kt sound for each? They would probably be more expensive if I ordered them myself. (I tend to make things a bit cluttered) So 40kt total?
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads

accent shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10