Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Shining Stars Adopts [7 breeds]
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 82 83
@GlowWorm
@silverein
@Alskasaur

hey guys, just wanted to update you! I'm so sorry I'm taking so long :c I haven't forgotten you guys. It's been a rough semester but it's over now and I just finished my exams! For the next few days I'll probably be busy, but then I'll have a month of free time to work with to get you guys your pieces! So sorry for the wait, and let me know if you guys need a refund or anything else!
@GlowWorm
@silverein
@Alskasaur

hey guys, just wanted to update you! I'm so sorry I'm taking so long :c I haven't forgotten you guys. It's been a rough semester but it's over now and I just finished my exams! For the next few days I'll probably be busy, but then I'll have a month of free time to work with to get you guys your pieces! So sorry for the wait, and let me know if you guys need a refund or anything else!
iS326A.png
@Resorant

It's no problem! I completely understand. I just had my exams too, and it's a busy time of year. Thank you for the update.
@Resorant

It's no problem! I completely understand. I just had my exams too, and it's a busy time of year. Thank you for the update.
bUUy115.pngQ8zjRiO.pngjan2017_profit_push_badge.png
@Resorant No worries, I'm perfectly fine with waiting! I hope you did well on all your exams! ^^
@Resorant No worries, I'm perfectly fine with waiting! I hope you did well on all your exams! ^^
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
@resorant Aahh relatable! Just finished my rough semester XD take your time and wish you luck for your exams \owo/
@resorant Aahh relatable! Just finished my rough semester XD take your time and wish you luck for your exams \owo/
tumblr_paomop1t701w18p86o3_r1_500.gif
@Alskasaur finally got around to this!!!! thank you so much for waiting ;w; [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/2a4c/f/2018/002/7/9/fenris_by_resorant-dbyqk2d.png[/img]
@Alskasaur
finally got around to this!!!! thank you so much for waiting ;w;
fenris_by_resorant-dbyqk2d.png
iS326A.png
@Resorant Ahh, he's so lovely! You did wonderful on his accent and apparel! Thank you so much! I absolutely adore it!! :3
@Resorant Ahh, he's so lovely! You did wonderful on his accent and apparel! Thank you so much! I absolutely adore it!! :3
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
@Alskasaur thank you for waiting so long ;w; so glad you're happy with it <33 @GlowWorm here's one of yours done! probably will have the second done tomorrow ;w; let me know if you have any problems with it!! [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/d265/f/2018/003/8/4/pluto_by_resorant-dbyrnvv.png[/img]
@Alskasaur
thank you for waiting so long ;w; so glad you're happy with it <33

@GlowWorm
here's one of yours done! probably will have the second done tomorrow ;w; let me know if you have any problems with it!!
pluto_by_resorant-dbyrnvv.png
iS326A.png
@Resorant

Thank you so much, it looks great! I look forward to seeing the other one :)
@Resorant

Thank you so much, it looks great! I look forward to seeing the other one :)
@GlowWorm thank you for waiting c: this look okay? [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/e655/f/2018/003/c/5/charon_by_resorant-dbyu2zv.png[/img]
@GlowWorm
thank you for waiting c: this look okay?
charon_by_resorant-dbyu2zv.png
iS326A.png
@Resorant

Oh wow!! I really love it - you did a great job on the wings! Thank you so much! I'm sure you'll probably see me again in the future when you open up again - these accents are so charming. I love the starry-eyed expressions.
@Resorant

Oh wow!! I really love it - you did a great job on the wings! Thank you so much! I'm sure you'll probably see me again in the future when you open up again - these accents are so charming. I love the starry-eyed expressions.
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 82 83