Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [F2U] Under/Deltaflight - Flight Banners
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
If the flights were Undertale AUs, then I would call them: [center][size=7][color=brown]Earth:TerraTale[/color][/size] A version of the underground where the monsters (and human(s, if you count riverman) and flowey) find themselves in some sort of series of giant caves, and king [color=red]ASGORE[/color] resides in the furthest most cave. (In hindsight, this is the most 'vanilla' of the other AUs...) [color=red][size=7]Fire:LavaTale[/size][/color] Here, Mt. Ebott is actually an extinct/hibernating volcano, and DEVIL!Sans is the one and only ruler. The monsters here seem to be handling it well though. (the catch: Snowdin never existed.) [color=lightgreen][size=7]Wind:ZephyrTale[/size][/color] This AU takes place in the sky, on a series of floating islands. A whole world the monsters are too afraid to leave because of the humans. You, as the human, are the one to negotiate to the monsters and humans that the other race has no intention of killing the other. (or, you know, kill them all.) I don't know how the monsters would have gotten up there, but they did, and I respect that. [color=blue][size=7]Water:AquaTale[/size][/color] The Mt. Ebott has been flooded with the amount of rain it seemed to have gotten in it's entire existence. Because of this, or perhaps in spite of it, the monsters have adapted to be water dwellers quickly. (Undyne is unchanged, because, well, she's a fish, and [color=red]ASGORE[/color]'s castle has been moved above the surface of the water, as well as [color=blue]TORIEL[/color] installing a few pressure door rooms in the entrance and exit of the ruins.) (and, as a bonus, the protagonist may or may not become the river man.) [color=purple][size=7]Shadow:LunaTale[/color] The monsters have never seen the light of day, and they haven't been bothered to find any reliable source of light during their stay in Mt. Ebott, but they have adapted for night vision since then, leaving the human alone in the dark with only it's flashlight and stick. (occasional horror elements are welcome.) [color=lightblue][size=7]Ice:FrozenTale[/size][/color] A whole world frozen over. The entire underground is covered in ice and snow. (and I still wonder how it got there.) The monsters seem to be good with it, but You, However, should pack a parka 'cause it ain't gonna get any warmer. (The catch here? No Hotland.) [color=cyan][size=7]Lightning:ThunderTale[/size][/color] (Get it? Puns? Anyone?... (I'll get back to work...)) The humans have basically enslaved the monsters to generate their electricity, because the humans are too lazy to seek other power sources. The king, this time a human disguising as a goat monster, is always pressuring everyone to "get back to work" (*cough cough @Stormcatcher cough cough*) to keep the humans' electricity up. Some amount of Decades later, the humans have finally moved on from depending on the monsters for power, but someone didn't tell the "monster king" that, so he kept on ruling and pressuring the monsters to work. In a time when every human (except the fallen human and it's family) has died somehow, It's your job as the fallen human to free the monsters of the underground from their artificial autocrat and reveal the truth to them. (or maybe, overthrow the king and start pressuring the monsters even MORE, or, naturally, kill them all) [color=yellow][size=7]Light:SolaTale[/size][/color] A world dominated by illumination. The monsters can't stand losing their sun, so they made an artificial sun, and because this needs more words, the entire story takes place in the victorian era. (When freed from Mt. Ebott, I can believe the monsters not believing their eye(s(ocket(s))) when they see the actual sun for the first time, before being told by you that it's the real sun that their ancestors tried to replicate...) [color=green][size=7]Nature:ForesTale[/size][/color] Basically [color=lightblue]FrozenTale[/color], but except for Ice and snow, Plants and Moss took over the whole of Mt. Ebott. (and Yes, Hotland is still there, don't worry.) The Monsters like to keep their plantlife, and maybe there would even be a human soul lost in a collection of vines somewhere, broken apart. (I imagine Determination playing here.) A few monsters here took up a job in herbology, and others even have a plant fetish. (Flowey has nothing to do with this, so please don't ask about him. If you do, I'll just say his kind is everywhere.) [color=darkred][size=7]Plague:InfecTale[/size][/color] [quote name="Flowey"]In this world... It's KILL or BE killed![/quote] Yeah, I think this world took that a little [i]too[/i] literally. This AU sees every single monster go insane, and it's not that there's living human flesh everywhere, it's probably because the king died WAY long ago, leaving the entire ruling system in ruin(no pun intended), which means the monsters were just left there to rot and die (or, alternatively, get killed), while the plague takes over... (kind of like the purge, but forever.) [color=blue]TORIEL[/color], However, is the only sane monster left, and she locked herself in to watch the underground fall apart before her very eyes. YOU, however, you're on your own. Yep, you just need to get out of there before you turn into one of those... THINGS... whatever they are... [color=pink][size=7]Arcane:SCIENCE!Tale[/size][/color] Let's imagine, for a moment, that the dragons from flight rising live in the same world as undertale, yes this AU takes place in that world. This time, the monsters [i]started off[/i] in the underground, and the humans, fearing their power (and ugliness), blocked access to the surface for monsters with the barrier. After this, the @Arcanist decides to go underground one day, and the then tribalistic monsters revered him as a god, worshiping him non-stop. The [color=pink]Arcanist[/color] reacts by giving them SCIENCE!! The monsters just got a jumpstart to the modern era. Perhaps [i]too much of a jumpstart...[/i] You see, because it was the [color=pink]Arcanist[/color] providing them their SCIENCE!, the Monsters got a major general increase to their Scientific discoveries, eventually surpassing humans, and kept speeding on to a hyper-futuristic version of the regular Undertale, where there is no hunger, no disease, no war, none of that four horseman macguffins. They found the key to peace. Until you showed up. (I think the monsters would have preferred to stay inside.) (and gaster is still alive, because SCIENCE!.) [/center]
If the flights were Undertale AUs, then I would call them:
Earth:TerraTale
A version of the underground where the monsters (and human(s, if you count riverman) and flowey) find themselves in some sort of series of giant caves, and king ASGORE resides in the furthest most cave.
(In hindsight, this is the most 'vanilla' of the other AUs...)
Fire:LavaTale
Here, Mt. Ebott is actually an extinct/hibernating volcano, and DEVIL!Sans is the one and only ruler. The monsters here seem to be handling it well though.
(the catch: Snowdin never existed.)
Wind:ZephyrTale
This AU takes place in the sky, on a series of floating islands. A whole world the monsters are too afraid to leave because of the humans. You, as the human, are the one to negotiate to the monsters and humans that the other race has no intention of killing the other. (or, you know, kill them all.) I don't know how the monsters would have gotten up there, but they did, and I respect that.
Water:AquaTale
The Mt. Ebott has been flooded with the amount of rain it seemed to have gotten in it's entire existence. Because of this, or perhaps in spite of it, the monsters have adapted to be water dwellers quickly. (Undyne is unchanged, because, well, she's a fish, and ASGORE's castle has been moved above the surface of the water, as well as TORIEL installing a few pressure door rooms in the entrance and exit of the ruins.)
(and, as a bonus, the protagonist may or may not become the river man.)
Shadow:LunaTale
The monsters have never seen the light of day, and they haven't been bothered to find any reliable source of light during their stay in Mt. Ebott, but they have adapted for night vision since then, leaving the human alone in the dark with only it's flashlight and stick.
(occasional horror elements are welcome.)
Ice:FrozenTale
A whole world frozen over. The entire underground is covered in ice and snow. (and I still wonder how it got there.) The monsters seem to be good with it, but You, However, should pack a parka 'cause it ain't gonna get any warmer.
(The catch here? No Hotland.)
Lightning:ThunderTale
(Get it? Puns? Anyone?... (I'll get back to work...))
The humans have basically enslaved the monsters to generate their electricity, because the humans are too lazy to seek other power sources. The king, this time a human disguising as a goat monster, is always pressuring everyone to "get back to work" (*cough cough @Stormcatcher cough cough*) to keep the humans' electricity up. Some amount of Decades later, the humans have finally moved on from depending on the monsters for power, but someone didn't tell the "monster king" that, so he kept on ruling and pressuring the monsters to work. In a time when every human (except the fallen human and it's family) has died somehow, It's your job as the fallen human to free the monsters of the underground from their artificial autocrat and reveal the truth to them. (or maybe, overthrow the king and start pressuring the monsters even MORE, or, naturally, kill them all)
Light:SolaTale
A world dominated by illumination. The monsters can't stand losing their sun, so they made an artificial sun, and because this needs more words, the entire story takes place in the victorian era. (When freed from Mt. Ebott, I can believe the monsters not believing their eye(s(ocket(s))) when they see the actual sun for the first time, before being told by you that it's the real sun that their ancestors tried to replicate...)
Nature:ForesTale
Basically FrozenTale, but except for Ice and snow, Plants and Moss took over the whole of Mt. Ebott. (and Yes, Hotland is still there, don't worry.) The Monsters like to keep their plantlife, and maybe there would even be a human soul lost in a collection of vines somewhere, broken apart. (I imagine Determination playing here.) A few monsters here took up a job in herbology, and others even have a plant fetish. (Flowey has nothing to do with this, so please don't ask about him. If you do, I'll just say his kind is everywhere.)
Plague:InfecTale
Flowey wrote:
In this world... It's KILL or BE killed!
Yeah, I think this world took that a little too literally. This AU sees every single monster go insane, and it's not that there's living human flesh everywhere, it's probably because the king died WAY long ago, leaving the entire ruling system in ruin(no pun intended), which means the monsters were just left there to rot and die (or, alternatively, get killed), while the plague takes over... (kind of like the purge, but forever.) TORIEL, However, is the only sane monster left, and she locked herself in to watch the underground fall apart before her very eyes. YOU, however, you're on your own. Yep, you just need to get out of there before you turn into one of those... THINGS... whatever they are...
Arcane:SCIENCE!Tale
Let's imagine, for a moment, that the dragons from flight rising live in the same world as undertale, yes this AU takes place in that world. This time, the monsters started off in the underground, and the humans, fearing their power (and ugliness), blocked access to the surface for monsters with the barrier. After this, the @Arcanist decides to go underground one day, and the then tribalistic monsters revered him as a god, worshiping him non-stop. The Arcanist reacts by giving them SCIENCE!! The monsters just got a jumpstart to the modern era. Perhaps too much of a jumpstart... You see, because it was the Arcanist providing them their SCIENCE!, the Monsters got a major general increase to their Scientific discoveries, eventually surpassing humans, and kept speeding on to a hyper-futuristic version of the regular Undertale, where there is no hunger, no disease, no war, none of that four horseman macguffins. They found the key to peace. Until you showed up. (I think the monsters would have preferred to stay inside.)
(and gaster is still alive, because SCIENCE!.)
Hello i am fibsh
rqY078Q.pngCheuG1b.png
And just for fun, Here's Pie and Shade's AUs
Pie:PastryTale
A world made entirely of pastries, as in Pokémon sweet version (a rom hack of Pokémon FireRed.) Every person, Every object, Every feeling, you name it, it's a pie. That is simply it. No catch, No other gimmick, just Nothing but cake. (and no, it's not a lie.)

Shade:CorrupTale
This AU takes place in a corrupted save of Undertale. Your Best Friends, Your Worst Enemies, Your very Soul, None of them are safe from the corruption. It will consume all, Leaving bits of ruined AI in it's wake. (again, no pun intended.) It will consume all. TheRe: is no hope. Just give up. (There is nothing to do with darkness, it just seems appropriate for the shade.)

If there's another you want me to do, just let me know. (make sure to ping me.)
And just for fun, Here's Pie and Shade's AUs
Pie:PastryTale
A world made entirely of pastries, as in Pokémon sweet version (a rom hack of Pokémon FireRed.) Every person, Every object, Every feeling, you name it, it's a pie. That is simply it. No catch, No other gimmick, just Nothing but cake. (and no, it's not a lie.)

Shade:CorrupTale
This AU takes place in a corrupted save of Undertale. Your Best Friends, Your Worst Enemies, Your very Soul, None of them are safe from the corruption. It will consume all, Leaving bits of ruined AI in it's wake. (again, no pun intended.) It will consume all. TheRe: is no hope. Just give up. (There is nothing to do with darkness, it just seems appropriate for the shade.)

If there's another you want me to do, just let me know. (make sure to ping me.)
Hello i am fibsh
rqY078Q.pngCheuG1b.png
Howdy, I absolutely LOVE Undertale, and was wondering if it was okay that I used the WindTale logo? :3 Please and Thank You
Howdy, I absolutely LOVE Undertale, and was wondering if it was okay that I used the WindTale logo? :3 Please and Thank You
3RvEHPl.png
[quote name="@batbri" date=2016-12-09 11:24:51] Howdy, I absolutely LOVE Undertale, and was wondering if it was okay that I used the WindTale logo? :3 Please and Thank You [/quote] Of course! These are completely free to use, with proper credit(like I said in the main post) :D
@batbri wrote on 2016-12-09:

Of course! These are completely free to use, with proper credit(like I said in the main post) :D
XgFzLz3.gif
@Wymetz Can you make a Beasttale if you haven't already?
@Wymetz Can you make a Beasttale if you haven't already?
lL0TUQg.png
@Wymetz

Using Arcanetale one!
@Wymetz

Using Arcanetale one!
agender.png WRW2rGw.png
XmHV7tO.png
P9aWhak.png
GLMwkdE.png
GdVZ87H.png
BDPM8Vp.png
YSzj7vC.png
fsKmPCy.png
pkY2oAO.png
4MTkm8J.png
YE53boy.png
mk2bmrp.png
cm7m9xw.png
Love how our heart is upside down, what a fine detail!
Love how our heart is upside down, what a fine detail!
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
this is brilliant and amazing
this is brilliant and amazing
BEXx3Jf.gif"Forget the curveball Ricky, give him the heater!"
woah this is really cool
woah this is really cool
UZVTEBc.png

XHxgasI.gif
Wymetz 635 43 65 2642 Welp, I was bored. So I made Undertale logos for the flights, complete with a heart. These are completely free to use in your profile, signature or dragon bio as long as you don't remove the link back! Feedback is appreciated! I can take requests too :) EDIT: I'm having studying issues IRL in terms of schoolwork, so requests are temporarily closed until at least Christmas, most likely later. Sorry. YqXDmJ2.png Code: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1920110][img]http://i.imgur.com/YqXDmJ2.png[/img][/url] 3RvEHPl.png Code: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1920110][img]http://i.imgur.com/3RvEHPl.png[/img][/url] Wu4h4vp.png Code: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1920110][img]http://i.imgur.com/Wu4h4vp.png[/img][/url] Isi32aq.png Code: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1920110][img]http://i.imgur.com/Isi32aq.png[/url][/img] r4ztq68.png Code: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1920110][img]http://i.imgur.com/r4ztq68.png[/img][/url] R3OpbRR.png Code: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1920110][img]http://i.imgur.com/R3OpbRR.png[/img][/url]

Wymetz

Welp, I was bored. So I made Undertale logos for the flights, complete with a heart.

These are completely free to use in your profile, signature or dragon bio as long as you don't remove the link back!

Feedback is appreciated!

I can take requests too :)

EDIT: I'm having studying issues IRL in terms of schoolwork, so requests are temporarily closed until at least Christmas, most likely later. Sorry.

YqXDmJ2.png
Code:
YqXDmJ2.png

3RvEHPl.png
Code:
3RvEHPl.png

Wu4h4vp.png
Code:
Wu4h4vp.png

Isi32aq.png
Code:
Isi32aq.png