Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~ BonsaiPixels Kuro ~ (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 58 59
@jastoz and here you go [img]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g277/BonsaiPixels/Kuroida/order12_zps6zbwytgc.png[/img]
@jastoz and here you go order12_zps6zbwytgc.png
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@Kuroida woah, congrats on opening shop! i always see these around on other user's bios and signatures and they're so lovely :'^) i hope you find lots of success!

if it's alright, i'd love to nab an event slot as well - a static 150px, please ;v; i'll send payment over shortly!
@Kuroida woah, congrats on opening shop! i always see these around on other user's bios and signatures and they're so lovely :'^) i hope you find lots of success!

if it's alright, i'd love to nab an event slot as well - a static 150px, please ;v; i'll send payment over shortly!
tumblr_inline_nl99l3zmlQ1ro4abf_100.png AzWEmYL.png ghostingskies
» they/he
» FR +2
» pings OK!
@noctowlette Thanks! I'll note you down for a slot. Also that wc in your sig is adorable!
@noctowlette Thanks! I'll note you down for a slot. Also that wc in your sig is adorable!

@Kuroida

I'd like an opening event slot please! Static and 150 pixels :>
@Kuroida

I'd like an opening event slot please! Static and 150 pixels :>
added Feme to a slot. @noctowlette delivery :) [img]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g277/BonsaiPixels/Kuroida/order13_zpsaj2ehcul.png[/img]
added Feme to a slot.

@noctowlette delivery :) order13_zpsaj2ehcul.png

@Kuroida aaaa thank you! it's so soft and cute ;v;
@Kuroida aaaa thank you! it's so soft and cute ;v;
tumblr_inline_nl99l3zmlQ1ro4abf_100.png AzWEmYL.png ghostingskies
» they/he
» FR +2
» pings OK!
you're welcome! And since I'm on a roll @Feme delivery :) [img]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g277/BonsaiPixels/Kuroida/order14_zpsoyy6ogbi.png[/img]
you're welcome! And since I'm on a roll

@Feme delivery :) order14_zpsoyy6ogbi.png

@Kuroida THIS IS SO CUTE. I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW CUTE THIS IS. Wanting materials for specific parts of the pixels? I feel like I'm playing an RPG. Thank you so much, you totally made my WEEK.
@Kuroida THIS IS SO CUTE. I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW CUTE THIS IS. Wanting materials for specific parts of the pixels? I feel like I'm playing an RPG. Thank you so much, you totally made my WEEK.
extra_small_banner_by_vediis-dam41c1.png 893.png
@Kuroida

Ah, thank you! :O It reminds me of springtime <3
@Kuroida

Ah, thank you! :O It reminds me of springtime <3
@Kuroida congratulations on your shop opening! I've been meaning to order more bonsai from Miirshroom for the longest time but there are just so many options, I can't decide OTL

... so while I dither about, would it still be possible to claim an opening event slot? ^^' If so, I'd like an animated 200px bonsai please!
@Kuroida congratulations on your shop opening! I've been meaning to order more bonsai from Miirshroom for the longest time but there are just so many options, I can't decide OTL

... so while I dither about, would it still be possible to claim an opening event slot? ^^' If so, I'd like an animated 200px bonsai please!
QyZZPnS.png

and RKxUK43.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 58 59