Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~ BonsaiPixels Kuro ~ (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59
@Kuroida [b]Planter Type (&Configuration #):[/b] Type 2, #4 [b]Planter and Substrate Colours:[/b] Platinum pots, Mulch substrate [b]Bonsai trees (& season):[/b] Sugar Maple (Spring), Paper Birch (Autumn) [b]Plants:[/b] Golden Milkweed x1, Chickweed x1 [b]Creatures:[/b] Sun Flecked Fieldmouse x1 [b]Decorations:[/b] White Clay Fertility Statue [b]Placement Info:[/b] Fertility statue preferred inside the planter, but if it's too cluttered then it can be placed outside. [b]Animations:[/b] N/A [b]Payment: [/b] 5kt [item=Platinum Ore]x1 [item=Grey Slime]x1 [item=Maple Leaf]x15 [item=Birch Logs]x10 [item=Golden Milkweed]x10 [item=Chickweed]x10 [item=Sun Flecked Fieldmouse]x10 [item=Clay Fertility Statue]x10 Sending payment now~
@Kuroida
Planter Type (&Configuration #): Type 2, #4
Planter and Substrate Colours: Platinum pots, Mulch substrate
Bonsai trees (& season): Sugar Maple (Spring), Paper Birch (Autumn)
Plants: Golden Milkweed x1, Chickweed x1
Creatures: Sun Flecked Fieldmouse x1
Decorations: White Clay Fertility Statue
Placement Info: Fertility statue preferred inside the planter, but if it's too cluttered then it can be placed outside.
Animations: N/A
Payment:

5kt
Platinum Ore x1 Grey Slime x1 Maple Leaf x15 Birch Logs x10
Golden Milkweed x10 Chickweed x10 Sun Flecked Fieldmouse x10 Clay Fertility Statue x10

Sending payment now~
tuxedo_floracat.png
/////////////////////
//> They/Them
//> FR+0
/////////////////////////
> Drymm's Doodles
> Sticker Headshots
IqYL.png
@Kuroida [s]May I claim a slot for now and edit my post in a little bit?[/s] Done! I hope I got everything right! I'm sending payment now :) [quote][b]Planter Type (&Configuration #):[/b] Type 2, 200px, Single configuration #14 [b]Planter and Substrate Colours:[/b] Darksteel [b]Bonsai trees (& season):[/b] Crimson King Maple (Summer) x1 [b]Plants:[/b] Bonebark Moss (the red color), Red roses (Cascading) x1 [b]Creatures:[/b] Nightwing bats (hanging) [b]Decorations:[/b] Dreadwood (Maple) x1, small wood log (Driftwood) x1 [b]Placement Info:[/b] For the front pot, I would like to have the Crimson King Maple + hanging bats. For the left-most pot I would like to have the roses. For the last pot, I would like to have the Dreadwood Maple. I would like the small wood log to be placed on the ground to the left. As for the moss, I'm not quite sure how that works so please place it anywhere you think it belongs ^^; [b]Animations:[/b] None [b]Payment: [/b] 5g + [item=Grey Slime]x1[item=Black Slime]x1[item=Lead Ore]x5[item=red maple leaf]x15[item=bonebark mold]x10[item=romantic red rose]x1[item=withered rose]x1[item=nightwing bat]x10[item=bonewood log]x5[item=rotting leather][/quote] [quote]I'd also like an Artist's choice Bonsai! Based on this girl [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24296328] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/242964/24296328_350.png[/img] [/url] Theme(s): Lots of flowers and nice yellows/oranges/pinks! Payment: 20g[/quote]
@Kuroida May I claim a slot for now and edit my post in a little bit? Done! I hope I got everything right! I'm sending payment now :)
Quote:
Planter Type (&Configuration #): Type 2, 200px, Single configuration #14
Planter and Substrate Colours: Darksteel
Bonsai trees (& season): Crimson King Maple (Summer) x1
Plants: Bonebark Moss (the red color), Red roses (Cascading) x1
Creatures: Nightwing bats (hanging)
Decorations: Dreadwood (Maple) x1, small wood log (Driftwood) x1
Placement Info: For the front pot, I would like to have the Crimson King Maple + hanging bats. For the left-most pot I would like to have the roses. For the last pot, I would like to have the Dreadwood Maple. I would like the small wood log to be placed on the ground to the left. As for the moss, I'm not quite sure how that works so please place it anywhere you think it belongs ^^;
Animations: None
Payment: 5g + Grey Slime x1 Black Slime x1 Lead Ore x5 Red Maple Leaf x15 Bonebark Mold x10 Romantic Red Rose x1 Withered Rose x1 Nightwing Bat x10 Bonewood Log x5 Rotting Leather
Quote:
I'd also like an Artist's choice Bonsai! Based on this girl

24296328_350.png

Theme(s): Lots of flowers and nice yellows/oranges/pinks!
Payment: 20g
52YLo8F.png

@Kuroida I'd like to order an Artist's Choice Bonsai!
Theme(s): Plague meets Shadow; kind of like this dragon.
Payment: treasure

@Kuroida I'd like to order an Artist's Choice Bonsai!
Theme(s): Plague meets Shadow; kind of like this dragon.
Payment: treasure
8524120.png42280102.png50023865.png42290863.png54720464.png
@ Kuroida [b]Planter Type (&Configuration #):[/b] Type 2, Configuration #4 [b]Planter and Substrate Colours:[/b] Gold, White Clay substrate [b]Bonsai trees (& season):[/b] Red Maple, Autumn [b]Plants:[/b] Red Rosebush (Cascading), White Chickweed [b]Creatures:[/b] Black Crow (back facing the front), Leucistic Crow (back facing the front) + White Cabbage Butterflies (flying) [b]Decorations:[/b] 1 Large Bird Skull [b]Placement Info:[/b] I'd love for the Bonsai to be on the far left pot, with the black crow perched on it. Underneath the tree is the large bird skull. The red roses will cascade over the middle pot, while the white crow is perched on the edge of the third pot, facing the roses/the other crow. The third pot will be covered with white chickweed. The white butterflies will be flying between the tree and the roses. [b]Animations:[/b] 2x Crow head turning [b]Payment: [/b] 5g (base) + 1g (White Clay) + 16g (animations) [item=gold ore] + [item=red maple leaf] x15 + [item=wilting rose] + [item=romantic red rose] + [item=chickweed] x10 + [item=crow] x10 + [item=Leucistic Crow] x10 + [item=white cabbage butterfly] x10 + [item=sparrow skull] x10 --- @ Kuroida I'd like to order an Artist's Choice Bonsai! Theme(s): Gold, black, white/silver Payment: 20g --- I'll send payment ASAP!
@ Kuroida

Planter Type (&Configuration #): Type 2, Configuration #4
Planter and Substrate Colours: Gold, White Clay substrate
Bonsai trees (& season): Red Maple, Autumn
Plants: Red Rosebush (Cascading), White Chickweed
Creatures: Black Crow (back facing the front), Leucistic Crow (back facing the front) + White Cabbage Butterflies (flying)
Decorations: 1 Large Bird Skull
Placement Info: I'd love for the Bonsai to be on the far left pot, with the black crow perched on it. Underneath the tree is the large bird skull. The red roses will cascade over the middle pot, while the white crow is perched on the edge of the third pot, facing the roses/the other crow. The third pot will be covered with white chickweed. The white butterflies will be flying between the tree and the roses.
Animations: 2x Crow head turning
Payment: 5g (base) + 1g (White Clay) + 16g (animations)

Gold Ore + Red Maple Leaf x15 + Wilting Rose + Romantic Red Rose + Chickweed x10 + Crow x10 + Leucistic Crow x10 + White Cabbage Butterfly x10 + Sparrow Skull x10

---

@ Kuroida

I'd like to order an Artist's Choice Bonsai!
Theme(s): Gold, black, white/silver
Payment: 20g

---

I'll send payment ASAP!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bury me in burgundy, i just don't care.

toyhouse || medium || insp.
xxxx1316_200px_rochambeau_by_miirshroom-dbp7s7f.png
@lunadragon10 still waiting for payment from you [quote name="Kuroida" date=2017-01-23 03:34:07] Price breakdown: 5k base price 20k for color 30k items & subtrate 8k owl blinking 5k hummingbird flapping TOTAL: 68kt [/quote]
@lunadragon10 still waiting for payment from you
Kuroida wrote on 2017-01-23:

Price breakdown:
5k base price
20k for color
30k items & subtrate
8k owl blinking
5k hummingbird flapping
TOTAL: 68kt
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@Rusalka [img]http://i.imgur.com/7mZpOJJ.png[/img] @Moonwater [img]http://i.imgur.com/Mm9DGm5.png[/img] @khan [img]http://i.imgur.com/Mxyb7e3.png[/img] @wetgrass [img]http://i.imgur.com/SscsVc6.png[/img] @Lyrastrae [img]http://i.imgur.com/gDS9V7y.png[/img]
@Rusalka 7mZpOJJ.png

@Moonwater Mm9DGm5.png

@khan Mxyb7e3.png

@wetgrass SscsVc6.png

@Lyrastrae gDS9V7y.png

@Kuroida

Thank you so much, it looks so pretty!
@Kuroida

Thank you so much, it looks so pretty!
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
@Kuroida - Gorgeous! Thank you, I will be ordering again as soon as I have the right supplies!
@Kuroida - Gorgeous! Thank you, I will be ordering again as soon as I have the right supplies!
ZpmZ1e8.png
[quote name="Kuroida" date=2017-01-28 15:55:23] @lunadragon10 still waiting for payment from you [quote name="Kuroida" date=2017-01-23 03:34:07] Price breakdown: 5k base price 20k for color 30k items & subtrate 8k owl blinking 5k hummingbird flapping TOTAL: 68kt [/quote] [/quote] @Kuroida Yepso, sending now :)
Kuroida wrote on 2017-01-28:
@lunadragon10 still waiting for payment from you
Kuroida wrote on 2017-01-23:

Price breakdown:
5k base price
20k for color
30k items & subtrate
8k owl blinking
5k hummingbird flapping
TOTAL: 68kt
@Kuroida Yepso, sending now :)
GJLjexu.gifvUH4HYR.pngCUnfIT5.png
@Triblobyte [img]http://i.imgur.com/kP1Yuf3.png[/img] @Hexacoatl [img]http://i.imgur.com/ccb01VL.png[/img] Sorry for the wait everyone. I'll try to get the others finished soon.
@Triblobyte kP1Yuf3.png

@Hexacoatl ccb01VL.png

Sorry for the wait everyone. I'll try to get the others finished soon.

1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59