Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~ BonsaiPixels Tune ~ CLOSED
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 50 51
@Tunesmith
Thank you so much! I love how dense and detailed and natural your work is. And thank you for entertaining my special request! I'd also like to go on your pinglist, please.
@Tunesmith
Thank you so much! I love how dense and detailed and natural your work is. And thank you for entertaining my special request! I'd also like to go on your pinglist, please.

tumblr_inline_nyjssswNiB1qcxmej_540.pngtumblr_inline_nyjssugPfl1qcxmej_540.png
@Tunesmith Please add me to your general pinglist? Your stuff is great =3
@Tunesmith Please add me to your general pinglist? Your stuff is great =3
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@Tunesmith

May I be added to your pinglist?
@Tunesmith

May I be added to your pinglist?
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
@Tunesmith This stuff looks awesome. Could I please be added to the pinglist?
@Tunesmith This stuff looks awesome. Could I please be added to the pinglist?
tumblr_ojt1mcNhC71rc2695o1_400.pngbonsai_wip_tadabam_by_auricolor-dadxgzt.png
@Tunesmith

May I be added to the pinglist, please? Thank you!
@Tunesmith

May I be added to the pinglist, please? Thank you!
b6M3VPH.png
@Tunesmith May I please be added to your pinglist? <3
@Tunesmith May I please be added to your pinglist? <3
NLdJQtw.png
@Tunesmith: Can I get added to the pinglist?
@Tunesmith: Can I get added to the pinglist?
DQLlbOg.png
Open for Business!

This bonsaipixels affiliate has received the green light from Miirshroom is officially open for regular orders!

The first page has been updated (see changelist below), and for the time being I will have infinite slots open.

If you just wanted to be on my pinglist for the opening, please let me know. As of right now everyone who has posted in this thread has been added to my general pinglist and will receive pings for any future events, updates, or announcements.

Updates:

• All sizes & planter/pot styles are now available!
  • The minimum number of choices has been increased from 2 to 4 and the option to request more items for a small fee has been added. The list of things I will take as requests has also been expanded to include dragon-based bonsai.
  • I have been given access to most of the 4-star pixel assets (budgies, moths, roses, etc) and the items added in the recent update in the main shop (rodent skulls, gems, cacti, lightning artifacts, additional planter colours, etc) and these items can now be chosen during ordering.
Open for Business!

This bonsaipixels affiliate has received the green light from Miirshroom is officially open for regular orders!

The first page has been updated (see changelist below), and for the time being I will have infinite slots open.

If you just wanted to be on my pinglist for the opening, please let me know. As of right now everyone who has posted in this thread has been added to my general pinglist and will receive pings for any future events, updates, or announcements.

Updates:

• All sizes & planter/pot styles are now available!
  • The minimum number of choices has been increased from 2 to 4 and the option to request more items for a small fee has been added. The list of things I will take as requests has also been expanded to include dragon-based bonsai.
  • I have been given access to most of the 4-star pixel assets (budgies, moths, roses, etc) and the items added in the recent update in the main shop (rodent skulls, gems, cacti, lightning artifacts, additional planter colours, etc) and these items can now be chosen during ordering.
ZT1GQLd.png
@Tunesmith May I please claim a slot? :) (to re-edit with my order)

Username: Apothecaria
Bonsai size: Double configuration
Planter Type: Type 2
Choices: Crow, balanced stones, semi precious stones, moss (Is there anyway you can add ANYthing you think would look awesome and just charge me for it? ;D I trust your artist's opinion completely!)
Notes: I'm "gothy" and ADORE nature, plus I like clutter x3 so whatever theme you would like to do with that?

52k? And please let me know if I did this incorrectly! ^.^
@Tunesmith May I please claim a slot? :) (to re-edit with my order)

Username: Apothecaria
Bonsai size: Double configuration
Planter Type: Type 2
Choices: Crow, balanced stones, semi precious stones, moss (Is there anyway you can add ANYthing you think would look awesome and just charge me for it? ;D I trust your artist's opinion completely!)
Notes: I'm "gothy" and ADORE nature, plus I like clutter x3 so whatever theme you would like to do with that?

52k? And please let me know if I did this incorrectly! ^.^
NLdJQtw.png
@Apothecaria: Got you down! It would be 50k since you have not made more than 4 requests, and I already do choose the rest of the items in the planter myself ^^
@Apothecaria: Got you down! It would be 50k since you have not made more than 4 requests, and I already do choose the rest of the items in the planter myself ^^
ZT1GQLd.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 50 51