Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~ BonsaiPixels Tune ~ CLOSED
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 50 51
@Cunea
@Cunea
wq9PoXA.png
@Tunesmith [b]Username[/b]: LaughingZuru [b]Bonsai size[/b]: 300 px [b]Planter Type[/b]: Type 1 [b]Choices[/b]: either scattered bricks with moss or balanced stones! (whichever fits best) and grass [b]Weather Effects[/b]: n/a [b]Notes[/b]: I would love a lair-themed one! My lair is in a set of stone ruins on the border of shadow and light. The trees are in autumn colors. I added a brief description below from an order in another shop: [quote]Here is a folder with a lot of lair pics:[url=https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1wZxMA3i348YmdlbUhDSVZZUVk] (link here)[/url] So, although my clan in based in shadow flight, the actual lands are on the edge of light flight. It lies in soft rolling hills full of birch, maple and aspen groves on soft pale-green grass. The buildings themselves are made up of stone ruins from an ancient civilization, including a small spire of a library. Soft moss covered stone walls line some of the paths in the woods and lead to the slow brook in the east. On the other side of the brook is a smaller goove of trees and a single ginkgo that marks a [url=https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQolavGkGiSkQkdA2mHbA8LZu9MOOqGGM3Cj21Pdk_rmPNIhCmA]stone shrine[/url] up against the water. Moving between the many trees and still stone structures, are little wisps and spirits that linger and speak to the clan leader and medium, Theodore. There is a forest trail that is lined on one side by an old stone wall overrun with ivy[url=https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1wZxMA3i348aHNjbDNIVmZSLTg/view?usp=sharing] (inspiration pic link)[/url] and it is almost always in autumn season colors.[/quote]
@Tunesmith
Username: LaughingZuru
Bonsai size: 300 px
Planter Type: Type 1
Choices: either scattered bricks with moss or balanced stones! (whichever fits best) and grass
Weather Effects: n/a
Notes: I would love a lair-themed one! My lair is in a set of stone ruins on the border of shadow and light. The trees are in autumn colors. I added a brief description below from an order in another shop:
Quote:
Here is a folder with a lot of lair pics: (link here) So, although my clan in based in shadow flight, the actual lands are on the edge of light flight. It lies in soft rolling hills full of birch, maple and aspen groves on soft pale-green grass. The buildings themselves are made up of stone ruins from an ancient civilization, including a small spire of a library. Soft moss covered stone walls line some of the paths in the woods and lead to the slow brook in the east. On the other side of the brook is a smaller goove of trees and a single ginkgo that marks a stone shrine up against the water. Moving between the many trees and still stone structures, are little wisps and spirits that linger and speak to the clan leader and medium, Theodore.
There is a forest trail that is lined on one side by an old stone wall overrun with ivy (inspiration pic link) and it is almost always in autumn season colors.
NFSZSxV.gif
@Pieeee: Please specify the exact width you'd like your bonsai to be! The pricing for the artist's choice bonsai depends on the size. You can see the list and examples of available sizes in this post.

@Phaser: Order and payment received!

@LaughingZuru: Order received! your total is 150kt.

@TheNightDancer: Hello! you've reserved a few slots but have yet to make an order! :)
@Pieeee: Please specify the exact width you'd like your bonsai to be! The pricing for the artist's choice bonsai depends on the size. You can see the list and examples of available sizes in this post.

@Phaser: Order and payment received!

@LaughingZuru: Order received! your total is 150kt.

@TheNightDancer: Hello! you've reserved a few slots but have yet to make an order! :)
ZT1GQLd.png
@Tunesmith
Username: keymaw
Bonsai size: 300px
Planter Type: Type 1 - White
Choices: White Quartz Substrate, Winter Coniferous Trees, Winter White Pines, Winter Hemlock, Winter Crimson Frost Birch, Large Light Hybrid Fragment, Large Ice Hybrid Fragment, Patterned Stones Eye Agate, Patterned Stones Fortification Agate, White Quartz Formation, Dark Ribcages, Dark Legbones, Wood Logs, Mushrooms #1, Mushrooms #2
Weather Effects: Snow, please!
Notes: No animals please :> If you could color it based on Carribean/White/Black (or grays instead of black is okay), that would be great! The trees could all be Carribean color, the quartz can be white or black.
If that is too many items, let me know and I can pick some to take out!
Thank you so much, these are very beautiful :D
@Tunesmith
Username: keymaw
Bonsai size: 300px
Planter Type: Type 1 - White
Choices: White Quartz Substrate, Winter Coniferous Trees, Winter White Pines, Winter Hemlock, Winter Crimson Frost Birch, Large Light Hybrid Fragment, Large Ice Hybrid Fragment, Patterned Stones Eye Agate, Patterned Stones Fortification Agate, White Quartz Formation, Dark Ribcages, Dark Legbones, Wood Logs, Mushrooms #1, Mushrooms #2
Weather Effects: Snow, please!
Notes: No animals please :> If you could color it based on Carribean/White/Black (or grays instead of black is okay), that would be great! The trees could all be Carribean color, the quartz can be white or black.
If that is too many items, let me know and I can pick some to take out!
Thank you so much, these are very beautiful :D
@Tunesmith 150px please! I'm so sorry for the incovenient.
@Tunesmith 150px please! I'm so sorry for the incovenient.
fBVWC4D.pngtwosig_by_myserpentine-dahtyxm.pngtumblr_oqsxltEnz11vge99fo1_100.png
@Tunesmith
I'm so sorry! I totally forgot about this! Would B9 type 2 cost 75kt each? (if not I may decide to change the planter type)
Username: TheNightDancer
Bonsai size: 150px
Planter Type: Type 2
Choices: B9 (artist choice configuration), Gold-Throated Sparrow, spring Sugar Maple
Notes: this is meant to represent this dragon, who is a representation of spring. Please don't include fruiting trees.

Choices: B9, summer Red Maple, Common Sparrow
Notes: this is meant to represent this dragon, who is a representation of summer. Please don't include fruiting trees.
@Tunesmith
I'm so sorry! I totally forgot about this! Would B9 type 2 cost 75kt each? (if not I may decide to change the planter type)
Choices: B9 (artist choice configuration), Gold-Throated Sparrow, spring Sugar Maple
Notes: this is meant to represent this dragon, who is a representation of spring. Please don't include fruiting trees.

Choices: B9, summer Red Maple, Common Sparrow
Notes: this is meant to represent this dragon, who is a representation of summer. Please don't include fruiting trees.
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist
@Tunesmith hi! I just wanted to let you know I changed my username. Do I edit my order or..?
@Tunesmith hi! I just wanted to let you know I changed my username. Do I edit my order or..?
7KmibOY.pngCeju8Ct.gifkEKv7kF.gif
@Tunesmith
Username: Aurorium
Bonsai size: 100 px
Choices: White Planter Dish, Starwood Night paper birch, White quartz substrate, Blue Quartz, White Horn coral and Madame Snap dragon
Weather Effects: Snow please
Notes: none I think, please let me know if I have filled this out right! Thank you ^^
@Tunesmith
Username: Aurorium
Bonsai size: 100 px
Choices: White Planter Dish, Starwood Night paper birch, White quartz substrate, Blue Quartz, White Horn coral and Madame Snap dragon
Weather Effects: Snow please
Notes: none I think, please let me know if I have filled this out right! Thank you ^^
tumblr_p0belrX5D31udi2fqo1_500.png
@Tunesmith
Username: JadeOfWisdom
Bonsai size: 100x
Planter Type: Type 1 Black
Choices: Wisp Fruit (smoke), Glow Mushroom, is it possible for a purple/blue mire pod flower? Crow, Moonglow thorns
Weather Effects: Rain or fog?
Notes: Can you do a purple and blue rainy theme? I don't know how much to send because i don't know if you can do some of these things. Also am i meant to send the items? sorry I'm super new 2 this.
@Tunesmith
Username: JadeOfWisdom
Bonsai size: 100x
Planter Type: Type 1 Black
Choices: Wisp Fruit (smoke), Glow Mushroom, is it possible for a purple/blue mire pod flower? Crow, Moonglow thorns
Weather Effects: Rain or fog?
Notes: Can you do a purple and blue rainy theme? I don't know how much to send because i don't know if you can do some of these things. Also am i meant to send the items? sorry I'm super new 2 this.
WwUS5Vg.png
I'll update the spreadsheet and calculate totals asap, but until then: there is only one slot left as of this post
I'll update the spreadsheet and calculate totals asap, but until then: there is only one slot left as of this post
ZT1GQLd.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 50 51