Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~ BonsaiPixels Tune ~ CLOSED
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 50 51
@Tunesmith

Hello! Sorry to be a bother, but may I have an ETA on my order?

Also, as a heads up, some of the images on the front page have fallen victim to photobucket's new policy >.<
@Tunesmith

Hello! Sorry to be a bother, but may I have an ETA on my order?

Also, as a heads up, some of the images on the front page have fallen victim to photobucket's new policy >.<
tSKOR3g.png
icon
FRT +3
he/him
@CelestialBlue
xxxxxxxxxx3rvDN8p.gif
@CelestialBlue: heya! The bonsai orders might take some time (I'm currently trying to work through my... quite substantial list of outstanding commissions) but I'm hoping to get them done within the next few weeks!

thanks for letting me know about the broken images on the front page! I'll see what I can do to fix them D:
@CelestialBlue: heya! The bonsai orders might take some time (I'm currently trying to work through my... quite substantial list of outstanding commissions) but I'm hoping to get them done within the next few weeks!

thanks for letting me know about the broken images on the front page! I'll see what I can do to fix them D:
ZT1GQLd.png
@SweetToothArt

Hello! You made a bonsai order back in March and I have yet to receive your payment of 30kt for it! You have 48 hours to respond to this ping before I remove you from my list of orders.
@SweetToothArt

Hello! You made a bonsai order back in March and I have yet to receive your payment of 30kt for it! You have 48 hours to respond to this ping before I remove you from my list of orders.
ZT1GQLd.png
@Tunesmith

I finally found the shop!! I kept seeing your art in the forums but it never linked back here when I'd click on it. Anyways, may I be put on your pinglist for when you reopen?
@Tunesmith

I finally found the shop!! I kept seeing your art in the forums but it never linked back here when I'd click on it. Anyways, may I be put on your pinglist for when you reopen?
xxNY7kO.pngZM8rHt3.png subspecies1_by_myserpentine-d9w4m9m.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/wnjKDP9.png[/img] Hello friends! You have been pinged here because.... you're on my pinglist! I've created a google document listing everyone currently on my pinglist and linked it on the first page-- it's not self-editing so you'll still need to ask in-thread to be added or removed, but it IS public and I've added some instructions as to how to get added to it to the front page that will hopefully remove some confusion. :) A reminder, though: this pinglist is for slots or events in [b]this affiliate shop only[/b]! You'll need to be on the pinglists for the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1241522/1]BonsaiPixels Main Shop run by Miirshroom[/url] to hear about things like new items or events outside of this affiliate shop! There's lots of cool stuff on the horizon over there so you'll definitely want to keep an eye on it! If you've got an outstanding order from me, no worries! It's right at the top of my to-do list, and I'm hoping to get all my orders finished soon. :) [quote=PINGLIST][size=1]@Aarresi @Airys @Apothecaria @CelestialMuse @Cerys @CoralHibiscus @Fujo @Inverness @JusticeTurtle @Juushika @Loviare @Lutielle @MementoMoe @Moonwater @NSRachel @Nemora @Parda @xMischiefManaged @Reconnaissance @Scoria @Script @Silentstep @cftcft9090 @cyrallia @insufferablecrab @sinousine @tambadabam @teaHunter @zeguk @PrismaticSkies @Pieeee @Youko @elfmoss @Somewhat @xazz @haikwoshevo @TheThrane @Xarina @Nemora @lucidCandlemaker @Tiriea @Lundlaeva @fika @Evet @Saronai @Nostalgic @Amorah @cnicht @Starry413 @KatzPetz[/size][/quote][/center]
wnjKDP9.png

Hello friends! You have been pinged here because.... you're on my pinglist!
I've created a google document listing everyone currently on my pinglist and linked it on the first page-- it's not self-editing so you'll still need to ask in-thread to be added or removed, but it IS public and I've added some instructions as to how to get added to it to the front page that will hopefully remove some confusion. :)

A reminder, though: this pinglist is for slots or events in this affiliate shop only! You'll need to be on the pinglists for the BonsaiPixels Main Shop run by Miirshroom to hear about things like new items or events outside of this affiliate shop! There's lots of cool stuff on the horizon over there so you'll definitely want to keep an eye on it!

If you've got an outstanding order from me, no worries! It's right at the top of my to-do list, and I'm hoping to get all my orders finished soon. :)

ZT1GQLd.png
Not gonna ping you, but confirmation that I have read post and double checked that I'm on the new pinglist so you don't feel like you're yelling into the void. (OuO)b
Not gonna ping you, but confirmation that I have read post and double checked that I'm on the new pinglist so you don't feel like you're yelling into the void. (OuO)b
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/1yaQ2nT.png[/img] [b][size=5]The Great Bonsai Re-Hosting: Part 1[/size][/b] Hello friends! You've been pinged because you ordered a bonsai during the opening event of this shop! All of the bonsai from the opening event were hosted on photobucket, and I'm sure many of you are familiar with how recently every photobucket image has stopped working. I've gone through and rehosted all of the bonsai from the opening event on imgur for you guys, and will be going through and doing all the rest of the bonsai asap! [b][url=http://imgur.com/a/Kb1PI]You can find the imgur album of Opening Event bonsai here[/url][/b] [quote=PINGS][size=1]@JCStitches @Cyrya @decadent @Renessa47 @Hawkfeather @jastoz @fika @Dydomio @Feme @thatjubi @CelestialMuse @SugarSpooks @Inverness @MinuitLuna @cyrallia @Scoria @Juushika @Ambitious @sgkat[/size][/quote][/center]
1yaQ2nT.png

The Great Bonsai Re-Hosting: Part 1

Hello friends! You've been pinged because you ordered a bonsai during the opening event of this shop! All of the bonsai from the opening event were hosted on photobucket, and I'm sure many of you are familiar with how recently every photobucket image has stopped working.

I've gone through and rehosted all of the bonsai from the opening event on imgur for you guys, and will be going through and doing all the rest of the bonsai asap!

You can find the imgur album of Opening Event bonsai here

ZT1GQLd.png
@Tunesmith

Thank you very much for the notice!! C:
@Tunesmith

Thank you very much for the notice!! C:
Td4lBWl.png
@Tunesmith Thank you for the update!
@Tunesmith Thank you for the update!
xxNY7kO.pngZM8rHt3.png subspecies1_by_myserpentine-d9w4m9m.png
@Tunesmith I'd love to be added to your pinglist, please! :)
@Tunesmith I'd love to be added to your pinglist, please! :)
xW59ap8.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 50 51