Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~ BonsaiPixels Tune ~ CLOSED
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 50 51
@Tunesmith
Please add me to your pinglist! ;v;
@Tunesmith
Please add me to your pinglist! ;v;
tumblr_p2wyvg7end1ube88bo1_400.png    tumblr_p5dpj8z5at1x4sen4o1_100.giftumblr_p5kfr8p02n1ube88bo4_r1_75sq.gif
@usbdongle
No need to add me to the pinglist, pinging myself for later reference
@usbdongle
No need to add me to the pinglist, pinging myself for later reference
breathe deep, seek peace
----
courier_pearl.gif
@Tunesmith
Hey Tune, do you have a pinglist I could get added to? :>
@Tunesmith
Hey Tune, do you have a pinglist I could get added to? :>
KtLTLcK.png
    N e m o r a
fr +3
g1 sales
@Tunesmith
Is there any chance I could get a ping if/when you reopen? Thanks much!
@Tunesmith
Is there any chance I could get a ping if/when you reopen? Thanks much!
my god they found some new lizards while i was gone zJE22GT.png
@Piper16
@Piper16
f0zzDOS.png
[center] [img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/4b08/f/2017/081/6/e/bonsai_example_4_by_auricolor-db385hr.png[/img] Hello everyone! It's getting to that time of year again-- plants are growing back their leaves, bees are buzzing, and university students who had to go on hiatus to focus on their schoolwork are able to reopen their bonsai affiliate shops! Bonsaipixel Tune is now [b]Open for Orders![/b] We've got a bunch of the new assets Miirshroom has released in the meantime, so check out the updated front page! Slots will be [b]infinite for the first 24 hours[/b] after I make this post so all of you who have been patiently waiting on the pinglist can get your orders in; after that I'll be doing limited slots again. [quote=PINGLIST]@Aarresi @Airys @Apothecaria @Calciferr @CelestialMuse @Cerys @CoralHibiscus @Fujo @Inverness @JusticeTurtle @Juushika @Loviare @Lutielle @MementoMoe @Moonwater @NSRachel @Nemora @Parda @Piper16 @Reconnaissance @Scoria @Script @Silentstep @cftcft9090 @cyrallia @insufferablecrab @sinousine @tambadabam @teaHunter @zeguk This pinglist is my [b]General Pinglist[/b]. If you just wanted to be pinged for the reopening, please post in the thread and I will remove you.[/quote][/center]
bonsai_example_4_by_auricolor-db385hr.png

Hello everyone! It's getting to that time of year again-- plants are growing back their leaves, bees are buzzing, and university students who had to go on hiatus to focus on their schoolwork are able to reopen their bonsai affiliate shops!

Bonsaipixel Tune is now Open for Orders!
We've got a bunch of the new assets Miirshroom has released in the meantime, so check out the updated front page!

Slots will be infinite for the first 24 hours after I make this post so all of you who have been patiently waiting on the pinglist can get your orders in; after that I'll be doing limited slots again.

PINGLIST wrote:
@Aarresi @Airys @Apothecaria @Calciferr @CelestialMuse @Cerys @CoralHibiscus @Fujo @Inverness @JusticeTurtle @Juushika @Loviare @Lutielle @MementoMoe @Moonwater @NSRachel @Nemora @Parda @Piper16 @Reconnaissance @Scoria @Script @Silentstep @cftcft9090 @cyrallia @insufferablecrab @sinousine @tambadabam @teaHunter @zeguk

This pinglist is my General Pinglist.
If you just wanted to be pinged for the reopening, please post in the thread and I will remove you.
ZT1GQLd.png
@Sumopian I know you're interested in these...
@Sumopian I know you're interested in these...
light_small.pngbonsai_shikoire_1_by_auricolor-dai3h65.png

light_small.png59TgHaL.pngvck81oc.png
@Tunesmith
Would it be possible to reserve a slot for an order to be placed in a day or two? I'm really sick right now, so I can't sit at the computer long enough to go through all the items and pick what I want. If not, I'll just have to grab one of the limited slots when I'm not so sick.
@Tunesmith
Would it be possible to reserve a slot for an order to be placed in a day or two? I'm really sick right now, so I can't sit at the computer long enough to go through all the items and pick what I want. If not, I'll just have to grab one of the limited slots when I'm not so sick.
b84jZOg.png
@Tunesmith
Username: tehcoffeezombie
Bonsai size: signature size
Planter Type: Type 2
Choices: No Yellows, Reds, Oranges, or snakes
Weather Effects: None
Notes: have fun ^^, should be 70k? :3
@Tunesmith
Username: tehcoffeezombie
Bonsai size: signature size
Choices: No Yellows, Reds, Oranges, or snakes
Weather Effects: None
Notes: have fun ^^, should be 70k? :3
iXNOttm.gif
@Tunesmith [b]Username[/b]: insufferablecrab [b]Bonsai size[/b]: signature-sized [b]Planter Type[/b]: Type 2 [b]Choices[/b]: an arcane runestone, hermit shells, conch shells, speciality rose bush in blush, large trellis [b]Weather Effects[/b]: none, thank you! [b]Notes[/b]: I would like a light-themed bonsai based on my light rep, if that's okay! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25994014] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/259941/25994014_350.png[/img] [/url] I like dense but balanced bonsai - I'm not sure if that makes sense, entirely haha is 70kt the total for this one?
@Tunesmith
Username: insufferablecrab
Bonsai size: signature-sized
Choices: an arcane runestone, hermit shells, conch shells, speciality rose bush in blush, large trellis
Weather Effects: none, thank you!
Notes: I would like a light-themed bonsai based on my light rep, if that's okay!

25994014_350.png

I like dense but balanced bonsai - I'm not sure if that makes sense, entirely haha

is 70kt the total for this one?
LReekoc.pngVb8Zy1t.pngUFSreAu.png4pMcrX5.pngSPI4wQd.pngpAROQfr.pngXix4Exy.png9qfRnTI.pngIYwzawP.png
LO5e1ZZ.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 50 51