Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | SP's Posers [RLC]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21
@DraconicDemon

Aaah are you sure friend? Thank you so much QvQ And thank you again for ordering~!
@DraconicDemon

Aaah are you sure friend? Thank you so much QvQ And thank you again for ordering~!
^ slots are open folks~
^ slots are open folks~
@SleepyPyromancer If you're still open can I get one of this guy? 0: Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24518010] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/245181/24518010_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment Method: treasure Apparel: umbral wreath Lineart Colour: no preference! whatever color you think works best. Expression: can the eyes seem a little worried but the smile stay the same? just a slight upturn to the brow if possible!
@SleepyPyromancer

If you're still open can I get one of this guy? 0:

Dragon:
24518010_350.png

Payment Method: treasure
Apparel: umbral wreath
Lineart Colour: no preference! whatever color you think works best.
Expression: can the eyes seem a little worried but the smile stay the same? just a slight upturn to the brow if possible!
WoiEipf.gif
@evapples

I am indeed still open! I have a few art commissions in the works, so it might be a bit of a wait, but I'd definitely be able to do your boy!

He'll be 50KT or 75g, whichever you prefer! Just send payment along and I'll get to him as soon as I can :D
@evapples

I am indeed still open! I have a few art commissions in the works, so it might be a bit of a wait, but I'd definitely be able to do your boy!

He'll be 50KT or 75g, whichever you prefer! Just send payment along and I'll get to him as soon as I can :D
@SleepyPyromancer Is it just 50k or would the umbral wreath make it 53k?
@SleepyPyromancer Is it just 50k or would the umbral wreath make it 53k?
WoiEipf.gif
@evapples

Oh, I didnt notice his wreath there! That would make it 53k, thanks for pointing that out haha!
@evapples

Oh, I didnt notice his wreath there! That would make it 53k, thanks for pointing that out haha!
@SleepyPyromancer I just wanted to verify that payment and sent and completed! c: Thank you.
@SleepyPyromancer I just wanted to verify that payment and sent and completed! c: Thank you.
WoiEipf.gif
@evapples

Your adopt is finished! Please check the front page~

Slots are open folks! I'm working on art commissions, but feel free to order~
@evapples

Your adopt is finished! Please check the front page~

Slots are open folks! I'm working on art commissions, but feel free to order~
@SleepyPyromancer Thank you, I love it! ;u;
@SleepyPyromancer Thank you, I love it! ;u;
WoiEipf.gif
@Sleepypyromancer Are you open for orders at all??
@Sleepypyromancer Are you open for orders at all??
NR3lXlA.png
wolf_skull_by_nayuki910-d5dlzpz.gif
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21