Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | FR Fishtank: Closed
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 50 51
Can I be in the pinglist? since I'm going to order here soon.
Can I be in the pinglist? since I'm going to order here soon.
pillar_by_starkindlerstudio-dajtbpk.png UAT09Os.gifpillar_small2_by_starkindlerstudio-dajtbpp.png
[color=green]@Mianiacal @melchiorgabor Your fishtanks are ready! [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/27b4877d216eb677cdfcb676c99927e7/tumblr_inline_p71mfeM0Vd1s5sj14_540.png[/img][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/eb2a70ac22058f7b347e6708a3773b96/tumblr_inline_p71mfeMcGp1s5sj14_540.png[/img] @SakuOpal Sure thing c:
@Mianiacal @melchiorgabor Your fishtanks are ready!

tumblr_inline_p71mfeM0Vd1s5sj14_540.pngtumblr_inline_p71mfeMcGp1s5sj14_540.png

@SakuOpal Sure thing c:
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Rhea
AHHHH I LOVE IT
10 outta 10 will get again
10 outta 10 do reccomend
@Rhea
AHHHH I LOVE IT
10 outta 10 will get again
10 outta 10 do reccomend
0zEtDKV.png
[color=green]Hullo, some new fish and a reminder of my deal for this week only. [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/8JPPJ7k.png[/img] [nextcol][item=ringscale arowana][item=showman's arowana][item=Eerie Cloth Trappings][item=Book of Urban Legends][/columns][b]Ringscale Arowana[/b] = 10x [b]Showman's Arowana[/b] = 10x [b]Pink Arowana[/b] = 10x Eerie Cloth Trappings + 10x Book of Urban Legends [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/nZ4PQn3.png[/img] [nextcol][item=Pineapple Shiners][item=Emerald Shiners][item=Rosy Similis][item=Shell-Dwelling Cichlid][/columns] [columns][item=Uaru][item=Broadstripe Uaru][item=Violet Betta][item=Golden Betta][nextcol][b]Pineapple Shiners[/b] = 10x [b]Emerald Shiners[/b] = 10x [b]Rosy Similis[/b] = 10x [b]Shell-Dwelling Cichlid[/b] = 10x [b]Uaru[/b] = 10x [b]Broadstripe Uaru[/b] = 10x [b]Violet Betta[/b] = 10x [b]Golden Betta[/b] = 10x[/columns] [color=green]Deal for this week only (due to Nature's battle with Earth): For 20 levels in dragons you can ask for a custom small fish/decoration, size/detail example: [img]https://i.imgur.com/1hqJKOn.png[/img] For 50 levels you can ask for a custom large fish/decoration/familiar or a substrate, size/detail example (the branched corals): [img]https://i.imgur.com/Silqc2V.png[/img] For 150 levels you can get a tank using existing assets (no new fish/decorations/etc.) with: up to 10 fish of your choice, up to 10 decorations of your choice, up to 10 critters/familiars of your choice, and as much substrate as desired to completely cover the tank bottom. [size=1]@Apothecaria @WhiteSparrow @SpiritOfSakura @RisingFlames @Lunaaaaa @LadyKianna @darkspookers @Butterfliez @TesserWings @CynicalOwl @Xarina @Boborc @EmotionalEgg @Crescentstar711 @Ellapinky @Kalante @Geneku2 @Hydria @helacute @Blod @ColorBlindBrat @Cyrya @Blucbcrry @Voidspeaker @DreamingShad0ws @alyblaith @Draconia34 @jr413 @Zaelium @zoeisnotdead @gelberus @Mianiacal @CrystalBones @SakuOpal
Hullo, some new fish and a reminder of my deal for this week only.

8JPPJ7k.png Ringscale Arowana Showman's Arowana Eerie Cloth Trappings Book of Urban Legends
Ringscale Arowana = 10x
Showman's Arowana = 10x
Pink Arowana = 10x Eerie Cloth Trappings + 10x Book of Urban Legends

nZ4PQn3.png Pineapple Shiners Emerald Shiners Rosy Similis Shell-Dwelling Cichlid
Uaru Broadstripe Uaru Violet Betta Golden Betta Pineapple Shiners = 10x
Emerald Shiners = 10x
Rosy Similis = 10x
Shell-Dwelling Cichlid = 10x
Uaru = 10x
Broadstripe Uaru = 10x
Violet Betta = 10x
Golden Betta = 10x

Deal for this week only (due to Nature's battle with Earth):

For 20 levels in dragons you can ask for a custom small fish/decoration, size/detail example:
1hqJKOn.png

For 50 levels you can ask for a custom large fish/decoration/familiar or a substrate, size/detail example (the branched corals):
Silqc2V.png

For 150 levels you can get a tank using existing assets (no new fish/decorations/etc.) with: up to 10 fish of your choice, up to 10 decorations of your choice, up to 10 critters/familiars of your choice, and as much substrate as desired to completely cover the tank bottom.

@Apothecaria @WhiteSparrow @SpiritOfSakura @RisingFlames @Lunaaaaa @LadyKianna @darkspookers @Butterfliez @TesserWings @CynicalOwl @Xarina @Boborc @EmotionalEgg @Crescentstar711 @Ellapinky @Kalante @Geneku2 @Hydria @helacute @Blod @ColorBlindBrat @Cyrya @Blucbcrry @Voidspeaker @DreamingShad0ws @alyblaith @Draconia34 @jr413 @Zaelium @zoeisnotdead @gelberus @Mianiacal @CrystalBones @SakuOpal
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@Rhea TYSM!! I love it!!!
@Rhea TYSM!! I love it!!!
eXEHX6H.png
I have a quick suggestion for future fish! [Item=river wiggler][item=vampire eel][item=goldbelly dragonfish][item=isopod][item=giant isopod][item=glass isopod][item=abyss vulture] ----- For familiars:(any familIar drop from redrock cave) Just some suggestions! Feel free to absolutely ignore me!
I have a quick suggestion for future fish!
River Wiggler Vampire Eel Goldbelly Dragonfish Isopod Giant Isopod Glass Isopod Abyss Vulture
For familiars:(any familIar drop from redrock cave)
Just some suggestions! Feel free to absolutely ignore me!
0zEtDKV.png
@Rhea Will the tidepool tank fit in a signature? I'm considering getting one for my new sig, but I don't want parts of it to get cut off
@Rhea Will the tidepool tank fit in a signature? I'm considering getting one for my new sig, but I don't want parts of it to get cut off
Na5WGHa.png
@tigressRising Yes, it will fit.
@tigressRising Yes, it will fit.
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@Rhea Thanks for the info! Here's my order:

Ordering a Fishtank
Type of Tank: Tidepool Tank
Water: n/a
Substrate: n/a
Fish: Crowntail Surgling, Crowntail Wanderer, Sunset Sea Dragon, Striped Biter, Onyx Craylet, Clownfish
Critters: n/a
Familiars: n/a
Decorations: Driftwood Log, Water Runestone, Dragonhorn Coral
Placement Directions: Dragonhorn Coral on the left, Driftwood Log on the right, Water Runestone next to the log, Onyx Craylet between runestone and coral, Sunset Sea Dragon next to coral (facing left), Striped Biter above log (facing right), Crowntail Surgling, Crowntail Wanderer, and Clownfish floating in the middle
Payment Method: Items
@Rhea Thanks for the info! Here's my order:

Ordering a Fishtank
Type of Tank: Tidepool Tank
Water: n/a
Substrate: n/a
Fish: Crowntail Surgling, Crowntail Wanderer, Sunset Sea Dragon, Striped Biter, Onyx Craylet, Clownfish
Critters: n/a
Decorations: Driftwood Log, Water Runestone, Dragonhorn Coral
Placement Directions: Dragonhorn Coral on the left, Driftwood Log on the right, Water Runestone next to the log, Onyx Craylet between runestone and coral, Sunset Sea Dragon next to coral (facing left), Striped Biter above log (facing right), Crowntail Surgling, Crowntail Wanderer, and Clownfish floating in the middle
Payment Method: Items
Na5WGHa.png
Ordering a Fishtank
Type of Tank: Small fishtank
Water: Vivid Green Water
Substrate: White Sand
Fish: Lionfish, 2x Chromodori Swimmer, Showman's Arowana, Striped Biter, Blue Ring Octopus
Critters: Leucistic Axolotl
Decorations:
2x Blue Plastic Plant, Driftwood Log, Marimo Ball, Wooden Bridge
Placement Directions: the wooden bridge to the left of the driftwood log and with the marimo ball floating near the bridge, as for the fish I don't mind.
Payment Method: items

Ordering a Fishtank
Type of Tank: Small fishtank
Water: Vivid Green Water
Substrate: White Sand
Fish: Lionfish, 2x Chromodori Swimmer, Showman's Arowana, Striped Biter, Blue Ring Octopus
Critters: Leucistic Axolotl
Decorations:
2x Blue Plastic Plant, Driftwood Log, Marimo Ball, Wooden Bridge
Placement Directions: the wooden bridge to the left of the driftwood log and with the marimo ball floating near the bridge, as for the fish I don't mind.
Payment Method: items

cmbbdre_by_teemay-dc67kf2.gifb189c39affbc1cd2786e7acb05c35e84-dc0klir.pngv7rczab_by_teemay-dc67kh1.gif77153a6b8879362972bca82c5818f233.png
FR+7
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 50 51