Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Closed]~MiniClaws~ Animated Flappy Imp!
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
General:
(This list will be used to alert players to every update on slots/breeds/events/etc.!)
@Trickilicky @Ignei @JovaniSkye @Pyroclastic @Kaito @Cyrya @Atroxi @toastings @Shuffluffalo @Camrrito @Sonne @Marceline @Epulina @IronAndWine @GwiazCo @PrinceDirk @dragoninmywagon @inhumanelm @Pretzii @Aeonox @bluemoonsyrup @Vedis @WeyrLeader @TheDwarfQueen @cyrallia @Himochi @Artnerd @Spinelwolf @MafiaVamp @Rabies @ButterflyAce @PurBeaver @tunatuna @RoseWishes @DigDog @kamooi @Capcicle @soulykins @Saturnoodle

(Oop forgot to delete the space between the @ and people's names....)
It's time to close the shop for now so I can catch up on some things that need to be fixed(noticed quite a few issues with some of the specialty genes on all the bases and I want to update them so I'm not remaking them for free every other time I use them). I'm hoping that I can get at least another base or two completely caught up when I reopen so that I can maybe do more permanent apparel pieces. Everyone who is still waiting on an order should see their adopts in the next few days as I've started going back to work again so it's gonna be a little busy.
General:
(This list will be used to alert players to every update on slots/breeds/events/etc.!)
@Trickilicky @Ignei @JovaniSkye @Pyroclastic @Kaito @Cyrya @Atroxi @toastings @Shuffluffalo @Camrrito @Sonne @Marceline @Epulina @IronAndWine @GwiazCo @PrinceDirk @dragoninmywagon @inhumanelm @Pretzii @Aeonox @bluemoonsyrup @Vedis @WeyrLeader @TheDwarfQueen @cyrallia @Himochi @Artnerd @Spinelwolf @MafiaVamp @Rabies @ButterflyAce @PurBeaver @tunatuna @RoseWishes @DigDog @kamooi @Capcicle @soulykins @Saturnoodle

(Oop forgot to delete the space between the @ and people's names....)
It's time to close the shop for now so I can catch up on some things that need to be fixed(noticed quite a few issues with some of the specialty genes on all the bases and I want to update them so I'm not remaking them for free every other time I use them). I'm hoping that I can get at least another base or two completely caught up when I reopen so that I can maybe do more permanent apparel pieces. Everyone who is still waiting on an order should see their adopts in the next few days as I've started going back to work again so it's gonna be a little busy.
OOIa5x2.png
Heyyyyyyy when you again open your adopt shop can you ping me?
I still want a imperial adopt! thx!!
Heyyyyyyy when you again open your adopt shop can you ping me?
I still want a imperial adopt! thx!!
tumblr_olx2qxPcQx1vkg9o9o1_500.png
@AeolusLloigor
Imperials are completely done as far as genes, so I don't mind still taking orders on them. I just didn't wanna turn down a bunch of people if they didn't completely read that I was only open for that base, plus it gives me time to work on more genes for the others. xD
@AeolusLloigor
Imperials are completely done as far as genes, so I don't mind still taking orders on them. I just didn't wanna turn down a bunch of people if they didn't completely read that I was only open for that base, plus it gives me time to work on more genes for the others. xD
OOIa5x2.png
Ohhhhhh I see... so here's my order for imperial [b]Dragon Link[/b]: -[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31507234] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/315073/31507234_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]If different from your dragon's current appearance[/b]:nah only both eyes change to light? (Leave blank if not.) [indent][b]Breed[/b]: -Imperial [b]Eye Color(s)[/b]: -LIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT [b]Genes[/b]: - Iridescent/butterfly/glimmer [/indent] [b]Payment[/b]: - Treasures [b]Extras/Questions/Notes?[/b]: - no? Thx for opening imperial! XDD
Ohhhhhh I see... so here's my order for imperial

Dragon Link: -
31507234_350.png

If different from your dragon's current appearance:nah only both eyes change to light?
(Leave blank if not.)
Breed: -Imperial
Eye Color(s): -LIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Genes: - Iridescent/butterfly/glimmer
Payment: - Treasures
Extras/Questions/Notes?: - no?

Thx for opening imperial! XDD
tumblr_olx2qxPcQx1vkg9o9o1_500.png
Once youre back open can you ping me? I would Love some of these to look like my Bann and my Meliodas ^-^
Once youre back open can you ping me? I would Love some of these to look like my Bann and my Meliodas ^-^
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
*makes shifty eyes*
*makes shifty eyes*
Y5sHixQ.pngJMyRVQx.gifO9zOzVG.gif
@AnimeLover9631
Actually imps are still available since I have their genes all done! :>
@AnimeLover9631
Actually imps are still available since I have their genes all done! :>
OOIa5x2.png
[center][size=4][b][u]New Breeds/Bases[/u][/b][/size] [size=1]@Trickilicky @Ignei @JovaniSkye @Pyroclastic @Kaito @Cyrya @Atroxi @toastings @Shuffluffalo @Camrrito @Sonne @Marceline @Epulina @IronAndWine @GwiazCo @PrinceDirk @dragoninmywagon @inhumanelm @Pretzii @Aeonox @bluemoonsyrup @Vedis @WeyrLeader @TheDwarfQueen @cyrallia @Himochi @Artnerd @Spinelwolf @MafiaVamp @Rabies @ButterflyAce @PurBeaver @tunatuna @RoseWishes @DigDog @kamooi @Capcicle @soulykins @Saturnoodle[/size] [size=4][b][u]New Breeds/Bases[/u][/b][/size] [size=1]@Pyroclastic @JovaniSkye @Kaito @Cyrya @Camrrito @Kireikatt @GlassGuts @Rexxasaurus(Imps)[/size] [size=4][b][u]Events[/u][/b][/size] -N/A [size=6]Event!:[/size] [size=4]Animated Imperial Adopts![/size] (I may edit the head into a WC's since they both have similar wings/tails.) I am opening [u][b]5 Slots[/b][/u] only for these right now. [img]http://i.imgur.com/bwhoGz2.gif[/img] [b]Some things to know about these bases[/b]:[/center] [b]Prices[/b]: [indent][b]Base Price[/b]: 500kTr/550g/5USD [b]Specialty genes[/b]: 10kTr/10g/.25USD[/indent] [b]Apparel/Skins[/b]: [indent]I will not be doing these apart from small scars/markings.[/indent] [b]Availability[/b]: [indent][b]Gems/Treasure[/b]: [indent]-Once a month or when I have time to spare. -Typically 3-5 slots at a time. -One dragon per order please! -Please wait at least one round or two before ordering more so others can have a shot![/indent][/indent] [indent][b]USD[/b]: [indent]-I will most often be open for making adopts for real money as I have plenty of bills to pay! :> -I will take up to 3 USD slots at a time, until they are all empty again, please give me some time before ordering. -For now, one dragon per order please![/indent][/indent] I think that's everything, but please ask any questions! :o
New Breeds/Bases
New Breeds/Bases
@Pyroclastic @JovaniSkye @Kaito @Cyrya @Camrrito @Kireikatt @GlassGuts @Rexxasaurus(Imps)
Events
-N/A

Event!:
Animated Imperial Adopts!
(I may edit the head into a WC's since they both have similar wings/tails.)

I am opening 5 Slots only for these right now.
bwhoGz2.gif
Some things to know about these bases:
Prices:
Base Price: 500kTr/550g/5USD
Specialty genes: 10kTr/10g/.25USD
Apparel/Skins:
I will not be doing these apart from small scars/markings.
Availability:
Gems/Treasure:
-Once a month or when I have time to spare.
-Typically 3-5 slots at a time.
-One dragon per order please!
-Please wait at least one round or two before ordering more so others can have a shot!
USD:
-I will most often be open for making adopts for real money as I have plenty of bills to pay! :>
-I will take up to 3 USD slots at a time, until they are all empty again, please give me some time before ordering.
-For now, one dragon per order please!

I think that's everything, but please ask any questions! :o
OOIa5x2.png
@Valishtu I give you gems? :3 [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24480013] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/244801/24480013_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@Valishtu I give you gems? :3
@Valishtu ASfjasdglksdds those are so cute. I need to get gems to get adopts from you >:T dang it stuff sell! For now, I'd love to stay on the pinglist for them!
@Valishtu ASfjasdglksdds those are so cute. I need to get gems to get adopts from you >:T dang it stuff sell! For now, I'd love to stay on the pinglist for them!
eWROVV6.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46