Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Closed]~MiniClaws~ Animated Flappy Imp!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
[center][color=darkred][size=6][b]I am subscribed, *[u]Please don't ping me.[/u]*[/b][/size][/color] [img]http://i.imgur.com/IgWdXnR.png[/img] [Size=5][b]Hello Friends![/b][/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/lKgxc00.png[/img] [quote][Size=6][color=FF4500][b]This shop is currently:[/b][/color][/size] [size=5][s]Open[/s]||[s]Closed[/s]|||[b][u]Restricted[/u][/b]**[/size] **[b]Non-animated Imperial bases are still available since I have completed all their genes![/b][/quote] --------------------------- [center][u][color=FF4500][Size=6][b]Quick Links![/b][/size][/color]:[/u] [size=4]~[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1868775/1#1868775][b]Intro/Rules/Events/Form[/b][/url]~ ~[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1868775/1#20231490][b]Prices[/b][/url]~ ~[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1868775/1#20231491][b]Breeds/Examples[/b][/url]~ ~[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1868775/1#20231494][b]Slots/PingLists[/b][/url]~ ~[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1868775/1#20231496][b]Pick-Ups[/b][/url]~ ~[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1868775/1#20233309][b]Val's Other Threads[/b][/url]~[/size][/center] --------------------------- [center][Size=6][b]Some Rules![/b][/size]:[/center] -[b]Please be patient![/b] [indent]I work full-time and have an active wee-one![/indent] -[b]USD orders come first.[/b] [indent]But in the order that I received them.[/indent] -[b]When paying in USD:[/b]. [indent]Send USD commission payments via "Pay a Friend".[/indent] -[b]Skins/Accents/Apparel[/b]: [indent]I will no longer be drawing any skins/accents/apparel with exception of extremely simple ones like scars or small markings. Feel free to ask![/indent] -[b]Multiple dragons[/b]: [indent]Regular slots/Site currency orders can request up to 5 for now while USD orders may order up to 10 depending on the current work load(please ask if you are unsure)![/indent] -[b]Please do not claim my adopts as your own or remove my name/ID#. -[b]If you use it off-site, please link back to my look up![/b] -[b]Please save them to your own computer before putting them anywhere![/b] [indent]I tend to clear out my imgur account from time to time so I can find things...[/indent] -[b]Please do not use someone else's adopt as your own![/b] [indent](Feel free to sell the adopt with the dragon, but not the adopt by itself.)[/indent] -------------------------- [center][size=5][b]Order Form[/size]: Please fill out this form for each dragon, and [u]please remember not to ping me as I am subscribed![/u][/b][/center] [code] [b]Dragon Link[/b]: - [b]If different from your dragon's current appearance[/b]: (Leave blank if not.) [indent][b]Breed[/b]: - [b]Eye Color(s)[/b]: - [b]Genes[/b]: - [/indent] [b]Payment[/b]: - [b]Extras/Questions/Notes?[/b]: -[/code][b][/b]
I am subscribed,
*Please don't ping me.*

IgWdXnR.png
Hello Friends!
lKgxc00.png
Quote:
This shop is currently:
Open||Closed|||Restricted**
**Non-animated Imperial bases are still available since I have completed all their genes!

Some Rules!:
-Please be patient!
I work full-time and have an active wee-one!
-USD orders come first.
But in the order that I received them.
-When paying in USD:.
Send USD commission payments via "Pay a Friend".
-Skins/Accents/Apparel:
I will no longer be drawing any skins/accents/apparel with exception of extremely simple ones like scars or small markings. Feel free to ask!
-Multiple dragons:
Regular slots/Site currency orders can request up to 5 for now while USD orders may order up to 10 depending on the current work load(please ask if you are unsure)!
-Please do not claim my adopts as your own or remove my name/ID#.
-If you use it off-site, please link back to my look up!
-Please save them to your own computer before putting them anywhere!
I tend to clear out my imgur account from time to time so I can find things...
-Please do not use someone else's adopt as your own!
(Feel free to sell the adopt with the dragon, but not the adopt by itself.)

Order Form:
Please fill out this form for each dragon,
and please remember not to ping me as I am subscribed!
Code:
[b]Dragon Link[/b]: - [b]If different from your dragon's current appearance[/b]: (Leave blank if not.) [indent][b]Breed[/b]: - [b]Eye Color(s)[/b]: - [b]Genes[/b]: - [/indent] [b]Payment[/b]: - [b]Extras/Questions/Notes?[/b]: -
OOIa5x2.png
-Pricing-

Useful Information:
Gem Ratio:
1:800
Resizing:
Always free, even if you want it custom sized!
When to Pay:
Please wait until I notify you that I am/will be working on your order next before sending any payment.

Base Price:
56kTr/70g/1USD

Sponsoring a new gene cost:
16kTr/20g/.50USD

Apparel/Accents:
These will be a single-use, very simplified versions. These wont have lineart/detail, so simple apparel/accents only! I draw these on top of your finished and flattened adopt(.PNG) and then save them when finished, so I will not be able to use them again unless in the same order of adopts.
Smaller pieces costs:
(Small scars are free)
12kTr/15g/.25USD
Larger apparel/small accents costs:
16kTr/20g/.50USD
Larger Accents costs:
20kTr/25g/.75USD

Base and sponsor prices do not cover the genes listed below
and will cost an additional +4kt/5g/.25USD each
:
*Petals/Butterfly
*Poison/Toxin
*Iridescent/Shimmer
*Crystal/Facet
*Metallic/Alloy

If slots open for apparel/skins/accents:
Quote:
-TooTicki
-Cyrya
-Spinelwolf
-SnowBirb
-Taarnfalk
-LucarioLand
-slayerk1d
-Pricing-

Useful Information:
Gem Ratio:
1:800
Resizing:
Always free, even if you want it custom sized!
When to Pay:
Please wait until I notify you that I am/will be working on your order next before sending any payment.

Base Price:
56kTr/70g/1USD

Sponsoring a new gene cost:
16kTr/20g/.50USD

Apparel/Accents:
These will be a single-use, very simplified versions. These wont have lineart/detail, so simple apparel/accents only! I draw these on top of your finished and flattened adopt(.PNG) and then save them when finished, so I will not be able to use them again unless in the same order of adopts.
Smaller pieces costs:
(Small scars are free)
12kTr/15g/.25USD
Larger apparel/small accents costs:
16kTr/20g/.50USD
Larger Accents costs:
20kTr/25g/.75USD

Base and sponsor prices do not cover the genes listed below
and will cost an additional +4kt/5g/.25USD each
:
*Petals/Butterfly
*Poison/Toxin
*Iridescent/Shimmer
*Crystal/Facet
*Metallic/Alloy

If slots open for apparel/skins/accents:
Quote:
-TooTicki
-Cyrya
-Spinelwolf
-SnowBirb
-Taarnfalk
-LucarioLand
-slayerk1d
OOIa5x2.png
[center][size=6]-[b][u]Breeds![/u][/b][/size]:-[/center] [center]I am currently behind on quite a few of the new genes. Unless your request consists of already completed genes on one of the other bases, only Imperials are available until after I complete all the others' genes![/center] [quote][center][img]http://i.imgur.com/ITD2hZT.png[/img] [size=6][b]Imperial[/b][/size]: [Columns] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol] -Bar -Cherub -Clown -Crystal -Falcon -Giraffe -Iridescent -Jupiter -Metallic -Petals -Piebald -Poison -Ripple -Skink -Speckle -Tiger -Vipera [nextcol] -Alloy -Butterfly -Current -Daub -Eyespots -Facet -Freckle -Hex -Hypnotic -Paint -Peregrine -Saturn -Seraph -Shimmer -Spinner -Stripes -Toxin [nextcol] -Circuit -Contour -Crackle -Gembond -Glimmer -Lace -Okapi -[color=silver]Opal[/color] -Runes -Scales -Smoke -Spines -Stained -Thylacine -Underbelly [/columns][/center][/quote] [quote][center]*[b]Important Update[/b]* My original file for this base got saved over and now I have to start over again with nothing but the original lineart. I plan to remake all the genes again but it's going to take time and motivation to rebuild everything. [img]http://i.imgur.com/K5rtZy2.png[/img] [size=6][b]Wildclaws[/b][/size]: [size=4][b][u]Completed genes[/u][/b][/size]: [Columns] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol] -[color=silver]Bar[/color] -Cherub -Clown -[color=silver]Crystal[/color] -Falcon -[color=silver]Giraffe[/color] -[color=silver]Iridescent[/color] -[color=silver]Jupiter[/color] -Metallic -[color=silver]Petals[/color] -[color=silver]Piebald[/color] -Poison -[color=silver]Ripple[/color] -Skink -[color=silver]Speckle[/color] -[color=silver]Tiger[/color] -[color=silver]Vipera[/color] [nextcol] -[color=silver]Alloy[/color] -[color=silver]Butterfly[/color] -[color=silver]Current[/color] -[color=silver]Daub[/color] -[color=silver]Eyespots[/color] -Facet -[color=silver]Freckle[/color] -[color=silver]Hex[/color] -[color=silver]Hypnotic[/color] -[color=silver]Paint[/color] -Peregrine -[color=silver]Saturn[/color] -Seraph -Shimmer -[color=silver]Spinner[/color] -[color=silver]Stripes[/color] -Toxin [nextcol] -[color=silver]Circuit[/color] -Contour -Crackle -[color=silver]Gembond[/color] -Glimmer -[color=silver]Lace[/color] -[color=silver]Okapi[/color] -[color=silver]Opal[/color] -[color=silver]Runes[/color] -[color=silver]Scales[/color] -[color=silver]Smoke[/color] -Spines -Stained -Thylacine -Underbelly [/columns][/center][/quote] [quote][center][img]http://i.imgur.com/PMQJIfp.png[/img] [size=6][b]Skydancers[/b][/size]: [Columns] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol] -Bar -Cherub -[color=silver]Clown[/color] -Crystal -Falcon -[color=silver]Giraffe[/color] -Iridescent -[color=silver]Jupiter[/color] -[color=silver]Metallic[/color] -Petals -[color=silver]Piebald[/color] -[color=silver]Poison[/color] -[color=silver]Ripple[/color] -Skink -[color=silver]Speckle[/color] -[color=silver]Tiger[/color] -[color=silver]Vipera[/color] [nextcol] -[color=silver]Alloy[/color] -Butterfly -[color=silver]Current[/color] -Daub -[color=silver]Eyespots[/color] -Facet -[color=silver]Freckle[/color] -[color=silver]Hex[/color] -[color=silver]Hypnotic[/color] -[color=silver]Paint[/color] -[color=silver]Peregrine[/color] -[color=silver]Saturn[/color] -Seraph -Shimmer -Spinner -Stripes -[color=silver]Toxin[/color] [nextcol] -Circuit -Contour -Crackle -Gembond -Glimmer -[color=silver]Lace[/color] -Okapi -[color=silver]Opal[/color] -[color=silver]Runes[/color] -[color=silver]Scales[/color] -Smoke -Spines -Stained -Thylacine -Underbelly [/columns] [b]Please ping for new SD genes![/b]: -Parda(Butt/Skink/Poi) -Spinelwolf(Falcon) -AeolusLloigor(Pet/Butt) -lumea -lucidcoyote(Pie/Frec) -Krocodalie[/center][/quote] [quote][center][img]http://i.imgur.com/E8XUil5.png[/img] [size=6][b]Spirals[/b][/size]: [Columns] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol] -[color=silver]Bar[/color] -[color=silver]Cherub[/color] -[color=silver]Clown[/color] -[color=silver]Crystal[/color] -[color=silver]Falcon[/color] -[color=silver]Giraffe[/color] -[color=silver]Iridescent[/color] -[color=silver]Jupiter[/color] -[color=silver]Metallic[/color] -[color=silver]Petals[/color] -Piebald -Poison -[color=silver]Ripple[/color] -[color=silver]Skink[/color] -[color=silver]Speckle[/color] -[color=silver]Tiger[/color] -[color=silver]Vipera[/color] [nextcol] -[color=silver]Alloy[/color] -[color=silver]Butterfly[/color] -[color=silver]Current[/color] -[color=silver]Daub[/color] -[color=silver]Eyespots[/color] -[color=silver]Facet[/color] -[color=silver]Freckle[/color] -[color=silver]Hex[/color] -[color=silver]Hypnotic[/color] -[color=silver]Paint[/color] -[color=silver]Peregrine[/color] -[color=silver]Saturn[/color] -[color=silver]Seraph[/color] -[color=silver]Shimmer[/color] -[color=silver]Spinner[/color] -Stripes -Toxin [nextcol] -[color=silver]Circuit[/color] -[color=silver]Contour[/color] -Crackle -[color=silver]Gembond[/color] -Glimmer -[color=silver]Lace[/color] -[color=silver]Okapi[/color] -[color=silver]Opal[/color] -Runes -[color=silver]Scales[/color] -[color=silver]Smoke[/color] -Spines -[color=silver]Stained[/color] -[color=silver]Thylacine[/color] -Underbelly [/columns] [b]Please ping for new Spiral genes![/b]: -Krocodalie -WindierRev[/center][/quote] [center][size=6][b]Event Base[/b]!:[/size] [size=4]Animated Imperial Adopts![/size] (I may edit the head into a WC's since they both have similar wings/tails.) [s]I am opening [u][b]5 Slots[/b][/u] only for these right now. [/s] Currently closed to all but USD slots. [img]http://i.imgur.com/bwhoGz2.gif[/img] [b]Some things to know about these bases[/b]:[/center] [b]Prices[/b]: [indent][b]Base Price[/b]: 500kTr/550g/5USD [b]Specialty genes[/b]: 10kTr/10g/.25USD[/indent] [b]Apparel/Skins[/b]: [indent]I will not be doing these apart from small scars/markings.[/indent] [b]Availability[/b]: [indent][b]Gems/Treasure[/b]: [indent]-Once a month or when I have time to spare. -Typically 3-5 slots at a time. -One dragon per order please! -Please wait at least one round or two before ordering more so others can have a shot![/indent][/indent] [indent][b]USD[/b]: [indent]-I will most often be open for making adopts for real money as I have plenty of bills to pay! :> -I will take up to 3 USD slots at a time, until they are all empty again, please give me some time before ordering. -For now, one dragon per order please![/indent][/indent]
-Breeds!:-
I am currently behind on quite a few of the new genes. Unless your request consists of already completed genes on one of the other bases, only Imperials are available until after I complete all the others' genes!
Quote:
ITD2hZT.png
Imperial:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -Bar
-Cherub
-Clown
-Crystal
-Falcon
-Giraffe
-Iridescent
-Jupiter
-Metallic
-Petals
-Piebald
-Poison
-Ripple
-Skink
-Speckle
-Tiger
-Vipera
-Alloy
-Butterfly
-Current
-Daub
-Eyespots
-Facet
-Freckle
-Hex
-Hypnotic
-Paint
-Peregrine
-Saturn
-Seraph
-Shimmer
-Spinner
-Stripes
-Toxin
-Circuit
-Contour
-Crackle
-Gembond
-Glimmer
-Lace
-Okapi
-Opal
-Runes
-Scales
-Smoke
-Spines
-Stained
-Thylacine
-Underbelly
Quote:
*Important Update*
My original file for this base got saved over and now I have to start over again with nothing but the original lineart. I plan to remake all the genes again but it's going to take time and motivation to rebuild everything.
K5rtZy2.png
Wildclaws:
Completed genes:
-Cherub
-Clown
-Crystal
-Falcon
-Giraffe
-Iridescent
-Jupiter
-Metallic
-Petals
-Piebald
-Poison
-Ripple
-Skink
-Speckle
-Tiger
-Vipera
-Alloy
-Butterfly
-Current
-Daub
-Eyespots
-Facet
-Freckle
-Hex
-Hypnotic
-Paint
-Peregrine
-Saturn
-Seraph
-Shimmer
-Spinner
-Stripes
-Toxin
-Circuit
-Contour
-Crackle
-Gembond
-Glimmer
-Lace
-Okapi
-Opal
-Runes
-Scales
-Smoke
-Spines
-Stained
-Thylacine
-Underbelly
Quote:
PMQJIfp.png
Skydancers:
-Cherub
-Clown
-Crystal
-Falcon
-Giraffe
-Iridescent
-Jupiter
-Metallic
-Petals
-Piebald
-Poison
-Ripple
-Skink
-Speckle
-Tiger
-Vipera
-Alloy
-Butterfly
-Current
-Daub
-Eyespots
-Facet
-Freckle
-Hex
-Hypnotic
-Paint
-Peregrine
-Saturn
-Seraph
-Shimmer
-Spinner
-Stripes
-Toxin
-Circuit
-Contour
-Crackle
-Gembond
-Glimmer
-Lace
-Okapi
-Opal
-Runes
-Scales
-Smoke
-Spines
-Stained
-Thylacine
-Underbelly
Please ping for new SD genes!:
-Parda(Butt/Skink/Poi)
-Spinelwolf(Falcon)
-AeolusLloigor(Pet/Butt)
-lumea
-lucidcoyote(Pie/Frec)
-Krocodalie
Quote:
E8XUil5.png
Spirals:
-Cherub
-Clown
-Crystal
-Falcon
-Giraffe
-Iridescent
-Jupiter
-Metallic
-Petals
-Piebald
-Poison
-Ripple
-Skink
-Speckle
-Tiger
-Vipera
-Alloy
-Butterfly
-Current
-Daub
-Eyespots
-Facet
-Freckle
-Hex
-Hypnotic
-Paint
-Peregrine
-Saturn
-Seraph
-Shimmer
-Spinner
-Stripes
-Toxin
-Circuit
-Contour
-Crackle
-Gembond
-Glimmer
-Lace
-Okapi
-Opal
-Runes
-Scales
-Smoke
-Spines
-Stained
-Thylacine
-Underbelly
Please ping for new Spiral genes!:
-Krocodalie
-WindierRev
Event Base!:
Animated Imperial Adopts!
(I may edit the head into a WC's since they both have similar wings/tails.)

I am opening 5 Slots only for these right now.
Currently closed to all but USD slots.
bwhoGz2.gif
Some things to know about these bases:
Prices:
Base Price: 500kTr/550g/5USD
Specialty genes: 10kTr/10g/.25USD
Apparel/Skins:
I will not be doing these apart from small scars/markings.
Availability:
Gems/Treasure:
-Once a month or when I have time to spare.
-Typically 3-5 slots at a time.
-One dragon per order please!
-Please wait at least one round or two before ordering more so others can have a shot!
USD:
-I will most often be open for making adopts for real money as I have plenty of bills to pay! :>
-I will take up to 3 USD slots at a time, until they are all empty again, please give me some time before ordering.
-For now, one dragon per order please!
OOIa5x2.png
[center][size=6]-[b]Slots[/b]:-[/size][/center] [quote][center][size=4]-[b]Normal Slots[/b]-[/size] -N/A.-[/center] [/quote] [quote][center][size=4]-[b]Orders pending due to genes/apparel[/b]-[/size] Empty![/center] [/quote] [center][size=6]-[b]Ping Lists[/b]:-[/size] [quote][b]General[/b]: [size=2](This list will be used to alert players to every update on slots/breeds/events/etc.!)[/size] @ Trickilicky @ Ignei @ JovaniSkye @ Pyroclastic @ Kaito @ Cyrya @ Atroxi @ toastings @ Shuffluffalo @ Camrrito @ Sonne @ Zangoose @ Marceline @ Epulina @ IronAndWine @ GwiazCo @ PrinceDirk @ dragoninmywagon @ inhumanelm @ Pretzii @ Aeonox @ bluemoonsyrup @ Vedis @ WeyrLeader @ TheDwarfQueen @ cyrallia @ Himochi @ Artnerd @ Spinelwolf @ MafiaVamp @ Rabies @ ButterflyAce @ PurBeaver @ tunatuna @ RoseWishes @ DigDog @ kamooi @ Pastiche @ soulykins @ Saturnoodle @ AnimeLover9631 @ AeolusLloigor[/quote] [quote][b]New Slots[/b]: (This list will be used to alert players about new available slots only!) @ TheChurchGrim[/quote] [quote][b]New Breeds/Bases[/b]: (This list will be used to alert players about new breeds only!) @ Pyroclastic @ JovaniSkye @ Kaito @ Cyrya @ Camrrito @ Kireikatt @ Muucifer(Fae/SD/Coatl) @ wartoad(SDs) @ GlassGuts @ platypus(Spirals) @ Rexxasaurus(Imps) @ Meonox(Mirrors) @ Taarnfalk(Tundras) [/quote] [quote][b]Events[/b]: (This list will be used to alert players to events and anything associated with said events only!) [/quote][/center]
-Slots:-
Quote:
-Normal Slots-

-N/A.-

Quote:
-Orders pending due to genes/apparel-
Empty!

-Ping Lists:-
Quote:
General:
(This list will be used to alert players to every update on slots/breeds/events/etc.!)
@ Trickilicky @ Ignei @ JovaniSkye @ Pyroclastic @ Kaito @ Cyrya @ Atroxi @ toastings @ Shuffluffalo @ Camrrito @ Sonne @ Zangoose @ Marceline @ Epulina @ IronAndWine @ GwiazCo @ PrinceDirk @ dragoninmywagon @ inhumanelm @ Pretzii @ Aeonox @ bluemoonsyrup @ Vedis @ WeyrLeader @ TheDwarfQueen @ cyrallia @ Himochi @ Artnerd @ Spinelwolf @ MafiaVamp @ Rabies @ ButterflyAce @ PurBeaver @ tunatuna @ RoseWishes @ DigDog @ kamooi @ Pastiche @ soulykins @ Saturnoodle @ AnimeLover9631 @ AeolusLloigor
Quote:
New Slots:
(This list will be used to alert players about new available slots only!)
@ TheChurchGrim
Quote:
New Breeds/Bases:
(This list will be used to alert players about new breeds only!)
@ Pyroclastic @ JovaniSkye @ Kaito @ Cyrya @ Camrrito @ Kireikatt @ Muucifer(Fae/SD/Coatl) @ wartoad(SDs) @ GlassGuts @ platypus(Spirals) @ Rexxasaurus(Imps) @ Meonox(Mirrors) @ Taarnfalk(Tundras)
Quote:
Events:
(This list will be used to alert players to events and anything associated with said events only!)
OOIa5x2.png
[center]-[size=6][u][b]Pickup![/b][/u][/size]- [url=http://imgur.com/a/EXsoo][img]http://i.imgur.com/o4XDn38.png[/img][/url] [size=1]-Click for completed adopts!!-[/size][/center]
-Pickup!-
o4XDn38.png
-Click for completed adopts!!-
OOIa5x2.png
[center]-[size=6][b]Other Threads[/b][/size]-: [item=unhatched lightning egg] [Url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1879332/1]3rd Yr Anniversary Hatching![/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/1758174][img]http://i.imgur.com/yP9ZlBy.png[/img][/url] RvB Gen1 Collection![/center]
-Other Threads-:
Unhatched Lightning Egg
3rd Yr Anniversary Hatching!
yP9ZlBy.png
RvB Gen1 Collection!
OOIa5x2.png
@Valishtu Oooooooooo pingpingpingpingping < 3
@Valishtu Oooooooooo pingpingpingpingping < 3
@Valishtu
These are very cute but I have no WCs ;~; ....BUT I WANT A NOODLE LIKE THE ONE IN UR DESCRIPTION
@Valishtu
These are very cute but I have no WCs ;~; ....BUT I WANT A NOODLE LIKE THE ONE IN UR DESCRIPTION
ZpqQU6N.png
@Valishtu

Add me to the ping list?
@Valishtu

Add me to the ping list?
Y5sHixQ.pngJMyRVQx.gifO9zOzVG.gif
awww what a little cutie
awww what a little cutie
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46