Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [closed] p i x e l d e r g s
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 67 68
@Nirwana Can I be pinged when this reopens?
@Nirwana Can I be pinged when this reopens?
Z7cgb70.png
@Nirwana

can i pls be added to the waitlist?
@Nirwana

can i pls be added to the waitlist?
potion_leaf_by_littlegrimoire-d9ru5l2.gif
@Nirwana
Would you mind adding me to the waitlist? Thank you!
@Nirwana
Would you mind adding me to the waitlist? Thank you!
9YmzAZz.png
5hF3FGk.png
JvUa9ma.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
o6n8ZXM.png
ELWEhez.png
4ogWlJU.png
@Nirwana
Can I be put on the waitlist?
@Nirwana
Can I be put on the waitlist?

tumblr_owx0mlGX951u3wsjco6_r1_250.png
@Nirwana

would you mind adding me to the waitlist? these are gorgeous!!
@Nirwana

would you mind adding me to the waitlist? these are gorgeous!!
VOTjwpe.pngxJN67Zo.png Peril-Skywing-Bounce.gif
@Nirwana Can I get this guy? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16824858] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/168249/16824858_350.png[/img] [/url] Is it possible to do his snake or toad apparel as well? Which ever one is easiest.
@Nirwana Can I get this guy?

16824858_350.png

Is it possible to do his snake or toad apparel as well? Which ever one is easiest.
@Nioa
I think I should be able to fit the snake and at least 2 of the toads on him! Could you maybe fill out the order form (or tell me if you want the animation/ bigger size) so I can give you a price estimate?
@Nioa
I think I should be able to fit the snake and at least 2 of the toads on him! Could you maybe fill out the order form (or tell me if you want the animation/ bigger size) so I can give you a price estimate?
@Nirwana Oops, sorry about the order form. I'd like him animated and regular sized!
@Nirwana Oops, sorry about the order form. I'd like him animated and regular sized!
@Nirwana

Hi! I was wondering if you'd be chill with an adopt trade? Here's a link to my adopt shopt if you're interested ^^
@Nirwana

Hi! I was wondering if you'd be chill with an adopt trade? Here's a link to my adopt shopt if you're interested ^^

max. australia. fr +19
adopts.
qgo3RMY.png
@Guzzolene
Sure! Would two of my pixels for one of your headshots be ok, or what did you have in mind? ´ v`
@Guzzolene
Sure! Would two of my pixels for one of your headshots be ok, or what did you have in mind? ´ v`
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 67 68