Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [closed] p i x e l d e r g s
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 67 68
@Nirwana
Hello! I have a question about the waitlist :)

I'm pretty far down on the list so it might be a while until I get a chance to order, but does a waitlist slot = just 1 dragon, or can people on the waitlist order multiple dragons when it's their turn? I'd like to order at least 5, so I was wondering if I would need to have my name on the waitlist multiple times, or if I would need to provide a bribe payment?
@Nirwana
Hello! I have a question about the waitlist :)

I'm pretty far down on the list so it might be a while until I get a chance to order, but does a waitlist slot = just 1 dragon, or can people on the waitlist order multiple dragons when it's their turn? I'd like to order at least 5, so I was wondering if I would need to have my name on the waitlist multiple times, or if I would need to provide a bribe payment?
@ Nirwana

Poop xD
Jetzt wo ich nen guten Mirror habe 8B
Er ist ein Mädchentraum.

Ich bleibe wachsam.

Guten Rutsch -drückdrück-
@ Nirwana

Poop xD
Jetzt wo ich nen guten Mirror habe 8B
Er ist ein Mädchentraum.

Ich bleibe wachsam.

Guten Rutsch -drückdrück-

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
@Ruurin
No there is no difference other than a waitlist slots just being a guaranteed normal slot once I reach you all the way down there on the list :') I just have the waitlist because I always felt bad reading the "missed the slots again" messages, and as you can see the slots are gone so quickly that like 95% of the people I ping don't even get to read it before I close again @ _@
Also I don't really have a limit on how many can be ordered at once (...yet? haha )
@Ruurin
No there is no difference other than a waitlist slots just being a guaranteed normal slot once I reach you all the way down there on the list :') I just have the waitlist because I always felt bad reading the "missed the slots again" messages, and as you can see the slots are gone so quickly that like 95% of the people I ping don't even get to read it before I close again @ _@
Also I don't really have a limit on how many can be ordered at once (...yet? haha )
@Godspeed
Mädchentraum klingt gut, aber fang erst mal damit an die richtige Person zu pingen u _u
ty dir auch einen guten Rutsch ♥
@Godspeed
Mädchentraum klingt gut, aber fang erst mal damit an die richtige Person zu pingen u _u
ty dir auch einen guten Rutsch ♥
@NirWana

Ugh, doofe Finger.
-drückdrück-

Gelobe besserung C=
@NirWana

Ugh, doofe Finger.
-drückdrück-

Gelobe besserung C=

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
@Nirwana Can I claim a spot on the waitlist please? C:
@Nirwana Can I claim a spot on the waitlist please? C:
@Cedric @Ceshire added you to the waitlist!
@Chalk added as well! Now save up your money and order those 50 adopts at once, then I can close up my shop for the rest of next year 8)
@Cedric @Ceshire added you to the waitlist!
@Chalk added as well! Now save up your money and order those 50 adopts at once, then I can close up my shop for the rest of next year 8)
@Nirwana add me to the waitlist? <3
@Nirwana add me to the waitlist? <3
tealsig_by_themonochromequeen-datkzqc.png
@Nirwana

I seriously cant wait like I have the funds now it just needs to be my turnnnn

Consider this a free bump aha <3
@Nirwana

I seriously cant wait like I have the funds now it just needs to be my turnnnn

Consider this a free bump aha <3
[center][sub]I would Love to order something if the waitlist slot is still open~? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25284299][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/252843/25284299_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [indent][indent][sub][b]ANIMATION :[/b] [b]Yes[/b] // No [b]APPAREL:[/b] Tricktrouper Crown, Black Waistcoat, Gloomwillow Guide [b]SKIN/ ACCENT :[/b] [b]Yes[/b] // No [b]PAYMENT :[/b] [b]Treasure[/b] // Gems // Other [b]OTHER :[/b] Is it still possible to get a big and small version? ;w;[/indent][/indent] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23228908][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/232290/23228908_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [indent][indent][sub][b]ANIMATION :[/b] [b]Yes[/b] // No [b]APPAREL:[/b] Crimson Wing Silks, Crimson Silk Veil, Crimson Arm Silks [b]SKIN/ ACCENT :[/b] [b]Yes[/b] // No [b]PAYMENT :[/b] [b]Treasure[/b] // Gems // Other [b]OTHER :[/b] Same question as above![/indent][/indent] [center][sub]If you only want to do one, that's fine! You can either choose your favorite or I can choose (Which will be the Coatl, Morty!)[/center]
I would Love to order something if the waitlist slot is still open~?

25284299_350.png
ANIMATION : Yes // No
APPAREL: Tricktrouper Crown, Black Waistcoat, Gloomwillow Guide
SKIN/ ACCENT : Yes // No
PAYMENT : Treasure // Gems // Other
OTHER : Is it still possible to get a big and small version? ;w;

23228908_350.png
ANIMATION : Yes // No
APPAREL: Crimson Wing Silks, Crimson Silk Veil, Crimson Arm Silks
SKIN/ ACCENT : Yes // No
PAYMENT : Treasure // Gems // Other
OTHER : Same question as above!

If you only want to do one, that's fine! You can either choose your favorite
or I can choose (Which will be the Coatl, Morty!)

disegno_zen.gif
Guzma ; twenty five ; he/him ; familiar & genone collector
tumblrtoyhouseliquidation thread
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 67 68