Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [closed] p i x e l d e r g s
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 67 68
@Sivan @ClockworkBishop @Sinfirmitas alrighty you got the slots!
@Sivan @ClockworkBishop @Sinfirmitas alrighty you got the slots!
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9394766] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/93948/9394766_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]ANIMATION :[/b] Yes [b]APPAREL:[/b] Cowl + Wing Fans + Leg Scars [b]SKIN/ ACCENT :[/b] No [b]PAYMENT :[/b] Gems [b]OTHER :[/b] Bigger animated version too, please!

9394766_350.png

ANIMATION : Yes
APPAREL: Cowl + Wing Fans + Leg Scars
SKIN/ ACCENT : No
PAYMENT : Gems
OTHER : Bigger animated version too, please!
GSjDPBl.png
(I am Korean. English is my second language. I apologize for any misunderstandings.)
Joonki emblem by @biskitten
rV0FmvG.png
@demoliceros @spacemagpie I'm so sorry, they are already filled , _,
@demoliceros @spacemagpie I'm so sorry, they are already filled , _,
@Nirwana That's okay! I'd like to remain on the ping list!
@Nirwana That's okay! I'd like to remain on the ping list!
@Nirwana

Thank you - I have updated my post!
@Nirwana

Thank you - I have updated my post!
56335627_R83hWmSurUvNZdb.png
I need 50 of these omg

They're so cute ;o;
I need 50 of these omg

They're so cute ;o;

@Sivan That would be 31g (base) + 19g (animation) = 50g! Already have the apparel done so there is no extra charge for that

@ClockworkBishop He would be 25kt (base) + 15kt (animation) + 5kt (tail bangle; have the rest done) = 45kt
Also the adopts are originally 50px and then just upscaled for the bigger version, so it's no problem , v,

@Sinfirmitas She's 25kt (base) + 15kt (animation) + 10kt(accent) = 50kt
It's no problem to add the full scales gene, will just take a tiny bit longer because I haven't drawn it yet. Also you don't have to pay extra for all the different versions, if your really want 8 versions of the same adopt flipped, resized animated and still :')

@Cedric I'm sorry, they were gone after a minute or something ;;

@Sivan That would be 31g (base) + 19g (animation) = 50g! Already have the apparel done so there is no extra charge for that

@ClockworkBishop He would be 25kt (base) + 15kt (animation) + 5kt (tail bangle; have the rest done) = 45kt
Also the adopts are originally 50px and then just upscaled for the bigger version, so it's no problem , v,

@Sinfirmitas She's 25kt (base) + 15kt (animation) + 10kt(accent) = 50kt
It's no problem to add the full scales gene, will just take a tiny bit longer because I haven't drawn it yet. Also you don't have to pay extra for all the different versions, if your really want 8 versions of the same adopt flipped, resized animated and still :')

@Cedric I'm sorry, they were gone after a minute or something ;;
No worries! Could I get on the waitlist? :0
No worries! Could I get on the waitlist? :0
GSjDPBl.png
(I am Korean. English is my second language. I apologize for any misunderstandings.)
Joonki emblem by @biskitten
rV0FmvG.png
I'd like to get added to the waitlist please!
I'd like to get added to the waitlist please!
IspWrJ4.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.gifBXkj7FL.gif
@Nirwana

Oh I just mean you can leave it off if you don't mind ^ ^ - it covers up part of the skink which bugs me haha - I'll send payment through PM for ya!
@Nirwana

Oh I just mean you can leave it off if you don't mind ^ ^ - it covers up part of the skink which bugs me haha - I'll send payment through PM for ya!
56335627_R83hWmSurUvNZdb.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 67 68