Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Coatl Emblems Adopt Shop! (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6
So I finally got time to open this shop...
29ktmo1.png

Welcome to the Coatl Emblems Adopt Shop!
So one day I was looking through the Adoptables, and I realised that they didn't really have anything for emblem-like dragons. Being the weird and time consuming guy that I am, I decided to take matters into my own hands and make one myself. =D

Here are some examples I did for other friends...
35k8r3c.png
11uxaxe.png
ngx1e.png
2i89p2p.png

They also come in larger sizes, and I will send you the larger one if you want it. It's this big:
8ziiol.png

But enough with the small talk. Let's get to rules and pricing.

Rules
-- I will start working after I receive payment
-- Ping me so I see your post
-- I'll take gems as well with a 1:650 gem ratio.
-- Once you submit your request, I will send you a form with the total pricing on the thread so others can get the idea.
-- I will also take items on my wishlist. Because they might be expensive, I will give you 2 or 3 emblems with whatever apparel, genes, and possibly accents and skins you want.
So I finally got time to open this shop...
29ktmo1.png

Welcome to the Coatl Emblems Adopt Shop!
So one day I was looking through the Adoptables, and I realised that they didn't really have anything for emblem-like dragons. Being the weird and time consuming guy that I am, I decided to take matters into my own hands and make one myself. =D

Here are some examples I did for other friends...
35k8r3c.png
11uxaxe.png
ngx1e.png
2i89p2p.png

They also come in larger sizes, and I will send you the larger one if you want it. It's this big:
8ziiol.png

But enough with the small talk. Let's get to rules and pricing.

Rules
-- I will start working after I receive payment
-- Ping me so I see your post
-- I'll take gems as well with a 1:650 gem ratio.
-- Once you submit your request, I will send you a form with the total pricing on the thread so others can get the idea.
-- I will also take items on my wishlist. Because they might be expensive, I will give you 2 or 3 emblems with whatever apparel, genes, and possibly accents and skins you want.
IOm9gtu.gif
Pricing:
Base price: 25Kt

Primary Genes
Free Genes: Basic, Iridescent
+2Kt: Tiger, Clown, Piebald, Bar
+3Kt: Ripple, Vipera, Poison, Speckle
+4Kt: Cherub, Petals, Giraffe
Not Doing: Crystal (I still need to figure out how to draw crystal. Help would be appreciated. =D)

Secondary Genes
Free Genes: Basic, Shimmer
+2Kt: Stripes, Seraph, Paint, Eyespot
+3Kt: Peregrine, Freckle, Current
+4Kt: Hex, Daub
+5kt: Toxin, Hypnotic, Butterfly
Not Doing: Facet (Same reason as Crystal)

Tertiary Genes
Free Genes: Basic, Glimmer, Stained, Underbelly
+2Kt: Thylacine, Spines
+3Kt: Okapi, Circuit
+4Kt: Smoke, Crackle, Gembond

Extra Stuff
Apparel: +5Kt or +10Kt per piece (Oh yeah. Basically only wing apparel and head apparel will show. Don't request something for the body or tail because it ain't on the emblem anyway. XD)
Accent: +8Kt or +15 Kt (Depending on how hard it is.)
Skin: +15Kt or +20Kt (They're kinda hard bruh.)
Extra Details: +5Kt (If you want something modified, like a special detail for your dragon, it would cost you a tiny bit.)
Glowing Eyes/Emblems: I will be willing to make an animation of your dragon's eyes/emblem glowing, and it'll cost +10Kt (The emblem has to be in the apparel section)
Pricing:
Base price: 25Kt

Primary Genes
Free Genes: Basic, Iridescent
+2Kt: Tiger, Clown, Piebald, Bar
+3Kt: Ripple, Vipera, Poison, Speckle
+4Kt: Cherub, Petals, Giraffe
Not Doing: Crystal (I still need to figure out how to draw crystal. Help would be appreciated. =D)

Secondary Genes
Free Genes: Basic, Shimmer
+2Kt: Stripes, Seraph, Paint, Eyespot
+3Kt: Peregrine, Freckle, Current
+4Kt: Hex, Daub
+5kt: Toxin, Hypnotic, Butterfly
Not Doing: Facet (Same reason as Crystal)

Tertiary Genes
Free Genes: Basic, Glimmer, Stained, Underbelly
+2Kt: Thylacine, Spines
+3Kt: Okapi, Circuit
+4Kt: Smoke, Crackle, Gembond

Extra Stuff
Apparel: +5Kt or +10Kt per piece (Oh yeah. Basically only wing apparel and head apparel will show. Don't request something for the body or tail because it ain't on the emblem anyway. XD)
Accent: +8Kt or +15 Kt (Depending on how hard it is.)
Skin: +15Kt or +20Kt (They're kinda hard bruh.)
Extra Details: +5Kt (If you want something modified, like a special detail for your dragon, it would cost you a tiny bit.)
Glowing Eyes/Emblems: I will be willing to make an animation of your dragon's eyes/emblem glowing, and it'll cost +10Kt (The emblem has to be in the apparel section)
IOm9gtu.gif
Pinglist:
@Oxyhemoglobin
@Dessy
@Toriel
@Stannum
@Sonne
@DevilsCarnival

Slots:
1: IveRios (Paid)
2: BlackoutEternity (Waiting)
3: CaptainCatBug (Waiting)
4:
5:

Waitlist:
(INFINATE!!!!!)

Form:
Dragon Name:
Picture of Dragon:
Skins/Accents:
Any extra details:
Glowing Eyes/Emblem: Yes/No
Pinglist:
@Oxyhemoglobin
@Dessy
@Toriel
@Stannum
@Sonne
@DevilsCarnival

Slots:
1: IveRios (Paid)
2: BlackoutEternity (Waiting)
3: CaptainCatBug (Waiting)
4:
5:

Waitlist:
(INFINATE!!!!!)

Form:
Dragon Name:
Picture of Dragon:
Skins/Accents:
Any extra details:
Glowing Eyes/Emblem: Yes/No
IOm9gtu.gif
Dragons Finished:
2qbc11c.png2j3mcnq.pngbdwu2o.pngk2jvb6.jpgwvofbl.gif2vn50g2.gif25sakvc.png33k9evl.png
Dragons Finished:
2qbc11c.png2j3mcnq.pngbdwu2o.pngk2jvb6.jpgwvofbl.gif2vn50g2.gif25sakvc.png33k9evl.png
IOm9gtu.gif
Adopt Away! =D
Adopt Away! =D
IOm9gtu.gif
bump! cool idea!!
bump! cool idea!!
921.Pots500.StarFinder_zpse5yvybku.png
@Goldenstorm Dragon Name: Picture of Dragon:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6156553] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/61566/6156553_350.png[/img] [/url] Skins/Accents: No thank you, Any extra details: Is it possible you can create a plague emblem in the back, like for example, put in in the background, behind the emblem. y'know? Glowing Eyes/Emblem: no thank you C: also some questions: How much does that come out to? and would that count as animation? or extra detail?
@Goldenstorm
Dragon Name:
Picture of Dragon:
6156553_350.png

Skins/Accents: No thank you,
Any extra details: Is it possible you can create a plague emblem in the back, like for example,
put in in the background, behind the emblem. y'know?
Glowing Eyes/Emblem: no thank you C:

also some questions:
How much does that come out to?
and would that count as animation? or extra detail?
tumblr_oznjwjuICW1w8xkufo2_250.png
@StarFinder
Thanks! =D

@TheStormCatcher
First of, I got to say, that is a cool looking Coatl. XD
Base Price: 25Kt
Extra Details: +5Kt
Eyes: +10Kt
Total: 40Kt

You can send money whenever you want, just know that I will get to it later on during the day. =3
@StarFinder
Thanks! =D

@TheStormCatcher
First of, I got to say, that is a cool looking Coatl. XD
Base Price: 25Kt
Extra Details: +5Kt
Eyes: +10Kt
Total: 40Kt

You can send money whenever you want, just know that I will get to it later on during the day. =3
IOm9gtu.gif
@Goldenstorm
Alright, If you don't mind, can you do one version with glowing eyes, and one without? And i will be paying in gems :) I ask you accept the cr once finished.
@Goldenstorm
Alright, If you don't mind, can you do one version with glowing eyes, and one without? And i will be paying in gems :) I ask you accept the cr once finished.
tumblr_oznjwjuICW1w8xkufo2_250.png
@goldenstorm Dragon Name: Chara Picture of Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17903952] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/179040/17903952_350.png[/img] [/url] Skins/Accents: Accent: Plague Watcher F and Ruby Daredevil Cover Any extra details: Can their eyes be glowing under the blindfold? Glowing Eyes/Emblem: Yes
@goldenstorm

Dragon Name: Chara
Picture of Dragon:
17903952_350.png

Skins/Accents: Accent: Plague Watcher F and Ruby Daredevil Cover
Any extra details: Can their eyes be glowing under the blindfold?
Glowing Eyes/Emblem: Yes
gM1MTf9.png
1 2 3 4 5 6