Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Custom adopts(imp) - [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Aruakhal

Oh dear, that sounds awful. =O
Very sorry to hear about your computer. Nothing worse than losing progress on something. I will be patiently waiting. ^-^
@Aruakhal

Oh dear, that sounds awful. =O
Very sorry to hear about your computer. Nothing worse than losing progress on something. I will be patiently waiting. ^-^
NgNZt9h.png
@xRainy

Only could do small works which not pushed the heat too high but these adopts I strict to work high quality and large size so its print friendly and have room for the details to see better so they can worth the price I ask for them!
This PC drives me sometimes mad - the cooling issue is pretty long issue. I even bought a new cooler for not so cheap but it just a little bit bigger then the card enough it gets air and the cooling pasta dries out in a week and need to be re-filled.
I can't deal with that, the cooler was wasted money, I needed a new card. Such a pain :|
@xRainy

Only could do small works which not pushed the heat too high but these adopts I strict to work high quality and large size so its print friendly and have room for the details to see better so they can worth the price I ask for them!
This PC drives me sometimes mad - the cooling issue is pretty long issue. I even bought a new cooler for not so cheap but it just a little bit bigger then the card enough it gets air and the cooling pasta dries out in a week and need to be re-filled.
I can't deal with that, the cooler was wasted money, I needed a new card. Such a pain :|
747607_900.gif
@Aruakhal

Please add me to your ping list!
@Aruakhal

Please add me to your ping list!
PEyOcAR.png
@Aruakhal

I'd love to be put on your ping list!!
@Aruakhal

I'd love to be put on your ping list!!
xkSud7P.png
@Aruakhal May I please be added to the pinglist?
@Aruakhal May I please be added to the pinglist?
@ubjugation @Reckless @Zelai @UnsafeSpaces @Whirlwind678

Sorry for the super late answer, but added all of you for the ping list !

@xRainy

Also update!
I had bad luck and got a DoA card which I could change only today. So hopefully this week I will get my g.card so can start with yours start of the next week, thank you for the patience! :>
@ubjugation @Reckless @Zelai @UnsafeSpaces @Whirlwind678

Sorry for the super late answer, but added all of you for the ping list !

@xRainy

Also update!
I had bad luck and got a DoA card which I could change only today. So hopefully this week I will get my g.card so can start with yours start of the next week, thank you for the patience! :>
747607_900.gif
@Aruakhal
Could I get pinged when this is open? Your art is stunning!
@Aruakhal
Could I get pinged when this is open? Your art is stunning!
@Aruakhal I would love to be on your pinglist when you re-open :-)
@Aruakhal I would love to be on your pinglist when you re-open :-)
tumblr_ot29obhqnu1rde8rlo1_100.gif
@Aruakhal May I please be added to your pinglist when you reopen?
@Aruakhal May I please be added to your pinglist when you reopen?
@Ebb , @Pyr , @Time

Adding you all!

@xRainy

also update; PC parts almost all arrived, but my friend only have time to put together on next weekend. But soon can finally pick this one up.
So you are informed that I have not forgotten, just got super unlucky with technology (or when 1 thing breaks, everything else breaks the same time as well). :/

Also I would love to do a sketch additionally of the same imperial of yours, traditionally to make up the long wait.
Anything special personality line or mood/atmosphere would suit her the most?
@Ebb , @Pyr , @Time

Adding you all!

@xRainy

also update; PC parts almost all arrived, but my friend only have time to put together on next weekend. But soon can finally pick this one up.
So you are informed that I have not forgotten, just got super unlucky with technology (or when 1 thing breaks, everything else breaks the same time as well). :/

Also I would love to do a sketch additionally of the same imperial of yours, traditionally to make up the long wait.
Anything special personality line or mood/atmosphere would suit her the most?
747607_900.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7