Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Custom adopts(imp) - [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Aruakhal

Please put me on the pinglist! I'd love to see Coatls or Faes next >:]
@Aruakhal

Please put me on the pinglist! I'd love to see Coatls or Faes next >:]
gM1MTf9.png
@Aruakhal

not maybe a popular choice but... guardians. ;~;
@Aruakhal

not maybe a popular choice but... guardians. ;~;
They / them / their
HrA24rI.gif
@Aruakhal

Can you add me to your pinglist? C:
@Aruakhal

Can you add me to your pinglist? C:
@Aruakhal
Yeah finding a good gene for the wings on a wildclaw is a bit difficult but when you can make it work it's really rewarding!!
@Aruakhal
Yeah finding a good gene for the wings on a wildclaw is a bit difficult but when you can make it work it's really rewarding!!
@Toriel @Cochise

Added the two of you!

@Venezia

That is true - just wish more genes would be refined for their wing type to be chose from. I def will need more WC in my lair. Once my recent breeding projects are done finally with success :>
@Toriel @Cochise

Added the two of you!

@Venezia

That is true - just wish more genes would be refined for their wing type to be chose from. I def will need more WC in my lair. Once my recent breeding projects are done finally with success :>
747607_900.gif
@Aruakhal I'd love to go on your pinglist, thank you!
@Aruakhal I'd love to go on your pinglist, thank you!
shallow and empty and filled with regret.
@Aruakhal can i be added to your pinglist as well please?
@Aruakhal can i be added to your pinglist as well please?
Drakengard.gif
Boop so I can return.
hahhah.
Boop so I can return.
hahhah.
@Aruakhal

Howdy~ Just wanting to check in, since I don't see any updates on your page anywhere. I paid for my adoptable a month ago and haven't heard from you since. If there are delays, I can certainly understand. I just would like to be aware of it.

If you are unable to find time to complete my adoptable, please feel free to return my payment. Sometimes things happen. =3
@Aruakhal

Howdy~ Just wanting to check in, since I don't see any updates on your page anywhere. I paid for my adoptable a month ago and haven't heard from you since. If there are delays, I can certainly understand. I just would like to be aware of it.

If you are unable to find time to complete my adoptable, please feel free to return my payment. Sometimes things happen. =3
NgNZt9h.png
@xRainy

I was hoping the issue was dealing with get sorted out faster.
I facing an overheating PC which shut down on me during work at this point, and we can't fix the cooling system as the card I have is not supported for the right cooler for it to get anywhere.
I just got a new graphic card arrived today and will be placed in/set up tomorrow so finally can work with my Photoshop again.

I did start the next one but as not saved and faced a PC shut down I lost and ragequit of trying before get it fixed. My apology for the delay, I really hope everything will be settled by end of the week.
I am really sorry about this delay, as soon everything is ready I will do this as priority to get it done at last!
@xRainy

I was hoping the issue was dealing with get sorted out faster.
I facing an overheating PC which shut down on me during work at this point, and we can't fix the cooling system as the card I have is not supported for the right cooler for it to get anywhere.
I just got a new graphic card arrived today and will be placed in/set up tomorrow so finally can work with my Photoshop again.

I did start the next one but as not saved and faced a PC shut down I lost and ragequit of trying before get it fixed. My apology for the delay, I really hope everything will be settled by end of the week.
I am really sorry about this delay, as soon everything is ready I will do this as priority to get it done at last!
747607_900.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7