Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Chibi Dragon Shoppe | CLOSED | PCs!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 110 111
@Shakshun
I managed to complete gene him today :D He's still missing one piece of apparel, could you include that? :D
@Shakshun
I managed to complete gene him today :D He's still missing one piece of apparel, could you include that? :D
6347.png
pitty | she/her | +9 hours

Art ShopDerpy Dragon AdoptsIcon Adoptsdragon sale (+art)fr tumblr
@pittysoares Sure, if you add it to the order form it's no problem at all!
@pittysoares Sure, if you add it to the order form it's no problem at all!
yTzB8DF.png Shakshun
* She/Her
* Lv. 24
* FR +10

* Chibi Dragon Adopt Shop
* All breeds!
@Shakshun Nice! :D Then I'll order now: [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21391031] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/213911/21391031_350.png[/img] [/url] Cyan [b]Apparel to Include:[/b] Teardrop Jade Belt, Celadon Leg Silks, Celadon Arm Silks, Celadon Silk Scarf, Celadon Fillet, Finely Crafted Lute [b]Skin/Accent:[/b] // [b]Payment Method:[/b] Treasure (and/or an art trade, I think we wanted to trade adoptables at some point but I'm not sure x.x) [b]Other:[/b] I'd love to sponsor 10k treasure for the next breed! :D Also do you want to be affiliates? C:
@Shakshun
Nice! :D Then I'll order now:

Dragon:

21391031_350.png

Cyan
Apparel to Include: Teardrop Jade Belt, Celadon Leg Silks, Celadon Arm Silks, Celadon Silk Scarf, Celadon Fillet, Finely Crafted Lute
Skin/Accent: //
Payment Method: Treasure (and/or an art trade, I think we wanted to trade adoptables at some point but I'm not sure x.x)
Other: I'd love to sponsor 10k treasure for the next breed! :D Also do you want to be affiliates? C:
6347.png

@pittysoares 70kt! And feel free to sponsor if you want! And of course! I'll have to get banners done-
@pittysoares 70kt! And feel free to sponsor if you want! And of course! I'll have to get banners done-
yTzB8DF.png Shakshun
* She/Her
* Lv. 24
* FR +10

* All breeds!
@Shakshun
Okay, I'll send you 80kt then :D Just tell me when you got your banners^^
And also if you want to make an adoptable-trade one day C:
@Shakshun
Okay, I'll send you 80kt then :D Just tell me when you got your banners^^
And also if you want to make an adoptable-trade one day C:
6347.png

@pittysoares I will! And I will also, when I get a dragon suited for your adopties~
@pittysoares I will! And I will also, when I get a dragon suited for your adopties~
yTzB8DF.png Shakshun
* She/Her
* Lv. 24
* FR +10

* All breeds!
@Shakshun
Okay, just tell me when you find one ;D
@Shakshun
Okay, just tell me when you find one ;D
6347.png

@Shakshun absolutely love them! Especially Kitten's! It's like you captured her personality, and you did such an amazing job on her apparel! Thank you so much, I'll definitely be ordering again at some point! :>
@Shakshun absolutely love them! Especially Kitten's! It's like you captured her personality, and you did such an amazing job on her apparel! Thank you so much, I'll definitely be ordering again at some point! :>
55A89M9.png4XiA26Q.pngXLPN7fQ.pngUMx6jkN.pngywrUKbn.pngPAcHBKx.pngNzLG7BK.pngxclXxA7.pngdb0OIFJ.pngiSUb18z.pngASU8yM7.png0xvzNcv.pngaXOEPHa.pngrn1mBRw.png
[b]Order Form[/b] @Shakshun [b]Dragon:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18804419] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/188045/18804419_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Apparel to Include:[/b]Gossamer Fillet, Simple Iron Necklace, Simple Iron Bracelets [b]Skin/Accent:[/b]Nope [b]Payment Method:[/b]Treasure [b]Other:[/b]Nope
Order Form

@Shakshun

Dragon:
18804419_350.png

Apparel to Include:Gossamer Fillet, Simple Iron Necklace, Simple Iron Bracelets
Skin/Accent:Nope
Payment Method:Treasure
Other:Nope
6002684_TSzUAD1FoZvwJdi.png
@Yara 50kt!
@Yara 50kt!
yTzB8DF.png Shakshun