Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Super Paper Coatls - ANIMATED
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 101 102
@Lichtdrache
ah thank you! I'll send the payment as soon as possible!
@Lichtdrache
ah thank you! I'll send the payment as soon as possible!
0e339d30-3d6e-11e9-8895-1988d6584d7c.gifnew_piskel__4__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78euy.gifnew_piskel__2__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc6yqrm.gifnew_piskel__5__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78stw.gifgamqog1.gifZksdOni.gifnew_piskel__3__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc74o4j.gifr2mttMy.gifGHWRE8R.gifyeetingingingign.gif
@Lichtdrache
Oh, thank you! :) I really love them, and I found one of them on an "ugly" dragon thread some years back, I couldn't believe it!

I just sent over payment, so please let me know if there are any issues. Thanks so much for the slot, and I can't wait to see what you create! Excited to have finally caught the thread while it was still open, hehe. :)
@Lichtdrache
Oh, thank you! :) I really love them, and I found one of them on an "ugly" dragon thread some years back, I couldn't believe it!

I just sent over payment, so please let me know if there are any issues. Thanks so much for the slot, and I can't wait to see what you create! Excited to have finally caught the thread while it was still open, hehe. :)
B18_L2.pngXX7QKzk.pngQKoO8zx.pngl21_book.pngs16_book.pngkeidrJW.gifs5_book.pngahTns4U.pngs9_book.png47CqiMq.gificwkNdo.pngl22_book.pngl16_book.pngm6_book.pngB18_R2.png
@Lichtdrache
Ahh, yes! She’s my first permababy as well as my birthday dragon, so she’s getting spoiled with art. I saw these adopts when seeing people’s signatures and I’m so glad that I caught a spot ^•w•^ Thank you so much for making these cute coatl adopts >w<
@Lichtdrache
Ahh, yes! She’s my first permababy as well as my birthday dragon, so she’s getting spoiled with art. I saw these adopts when seeing people’s signatures and I’m so glad that I caught a spot ^•w•^ Thank you so much for making these cute coatl adopts >w<
70597832_mj2jhuMDaChTzgC.png70598060_WQuatuG4o79dMxD.png
Thank you <3
And I already send the payment
Thank you <3
And I already send the payment
Hiya could I please be taken off the pinglist @Lichtdrache ty! ^^
Hiya could I please be taken off the pinglist @Lichtdrache ty! ^^
tumblr_ou6l6ehqpW1v9fmlwo7_r1_400.png tumblr_odifu3YDM01v9fmlwo6_r2_250.png
@Lichtdrache

I'd like to be put on the pinglist!
@Lichtdrache

I'd like to be put on the pinglist!
9o0aDxU.gif

@Lichtdrache

May i also be put on the ping list? These are so cool :0

@Lichtdrache

May i also be put on the ping list? These are so cool :0
~~~~tumblr_p6xvexhw2Q1w8xkufo7_250.png~~~~
@Lichtdrache

I have to ask... pinglist please? Just saw one of these in someone's sig and they're so danged cute!
@Lichtdrache

I have to ask... pinglist please? Just saw one of these in someone's sig and they're so danged cute!
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
@Cuddleh
I'm so sorry for the super late reply, I just started working on the adoptables after getting my laptop back in order. The little Coatl is super adorable! I have a soft spot for the grey-pink palette because I used to have a dragon just like that. This is just perfect. You can send the payment whenever you're ready, but there's really no need to hurry since I'll have to make the other adoptables as well. This would be 300kt. Thank you for the order!
@Cuddleh
I'm so sorry for the super late reply, I just started working on the adoptables after getting my laptop back in order. The little Coatl is super adorable! I have a soft spot for the grey-pink palette because I used to have a dragon just like that. This is just perfect. You can send the payment whenever you're ready, but there's really no need to hurry since I'll have to make the other adoptables as well. This would be 300kt. Thank you for the order!
hnTz61J.png7ChmKWg.pngD6HJ1f0.pngcaX19pV.pngG6nKgD0.png
@Lichtdrache

Could I be added to the pinglist when you get a free moment? I need more of these glorious creatures in my life. <3
@Lichtdrache

Could I be added to the pinglist when you get a free moment? I need more of these glorious creatures in my life. <3
l5PbnIH.pngoooo2mdElQZ.gif2OmsiLN.pngxY4q9Y1.png8dNIbWE.pngWEHTkMk.pngmf5HyEO.pngzNmhJOh.pngRd9xmtK.pngVrGFwl5.gif
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 101 102