Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Sitting Coatls | Retired
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
[center] [img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/5853/f/2016/090/1/8/shakshun_order___artocreas_by_thepokemon123941-d9x6o5n.png[/img] |Open/[b]Closed[/b]| [b]May or may not make a return in the future.[/b] [size=2]A cute sitting adoptable of your very own beloved Coatl![/size] [/center]

shakshun_order___artocreas_by_thepokemon123941-d9x6o5n.png

|Open/Closed|

May or may not make a return in the future.

A cute sitting adoptable of your very own beloved Coatl!
tak_adopt_by_sherushi_by_thepokemon123941-dabq36r.png
Pricing

My gem to treasure ratio is 1g:700t. I have no preference for either payment methods and mixed payments are always welcomed.

Base price = 35kt
Genes covered in base price.

Skins and Accents

Skins = 20kt to 30kt depending on complexity.
Accents = 10kt to 20kt depending on complexity.

Apparel

Only small, medium, or non-complex apparel = 5kt each.
Please ask whether the apparel on your dragon falls into this category. This is due to my adoptable base having a small canvas size.

Tiny non-official art additions that are unique to the dragon being ordered - i.e. freckles, moles etc. - can be added for free.

Alternative payment methods

Below are different ways of receiving your adoptable without paying in solid treasure or gems. Please always remember to state in your order which payment you would like to go for.

Item payment

Alternatively, you may pay for your adoptable through bribing me with items. Please consult with my >> wishlist << for which items I will accept using this method.

Art and adoptables

I will also consider adoptable trades as a form of 'payment', but I might not agree on every adoptable trade request that I am given. However please still drop a message if you would like to see if I will accept your trade offer if you are interested in this method!
Pricing

My gem to treasure ratio is 1g:700t. I have no preference for either payment methods and mixed payments are always welcomed.

Base price = 35kt
Genes covered in base price.

Skins and Accents

Skins = 20kt to 30kt depending on complexity.
Accents = 10kt to 20kt depending on complexity.

Apparel

Only small, medium, or non-complex apparel = 5kt each.
Please ask whether the apparel on your dragon falls into this category. This is due to my adoptable base having a small canvas size.

Tiny non-official art additions that are unique to the dragon being ordered - i.e. freckles, moles etc. - can be added for free.

Alternative payment methods

Below are different ways of receiving your adoptable without paying in solid treasure or gems. Please always remember to state in your order which payment you would like to go for.

Item payment

Alternatively, you may pay for your adoptable through bribing me with items. Please consult with my >> wishlist << for which items I will accept using this method.

Art and adoptables

I will also consider adoptable trades as a form of 'payment', but I might not agree on every adoptable trade request that I am given. However please still drop a message if you would like to see if I will accept your trade offer if you are interested in this method!
[center][size=5]Order form[/size] [size=2]Please fill in this form when ordering your Coatl adopt to make it easier for me to handle. I request that payment is to be sent [b]after[/b] the adoptable has been made. There is no limit for how many Coatls you may order at a time.[/size] [quote]@OtterQueen[size=2] [b]Dragon image:[/b] This can be a BBC code or a scrying image. Note that if you are using a scryed image please also name the gene, colours and element. [b]Apparel:[/b] Whether you would like apparel on your dragon and what items. Please refer to the above post on which apparel is available to order. [b]Skin/Accent:[/b] Yes or no if a skin or accent is included. [b]Payment method:[/b] Treasure, gems, bribe items or a mixture. [b]Extras?:[/b] If you want any small additions made to your adoptable.[/quote]
Order form

Please fill in this form when ordering your Coatl adopt to make it easier for me to handle. I request that payment is to be sent after the adoptable has been made. There is no limit for how many Coatls you may order at a time.
Quote:
@OtterQueen
Dragon image: This can be a BBC code or a scrying image. Note that if you are using a scryed image please also name the gene, colours and element.
Apparel: Whether you would like apparel on your dragon and what items. Please refer to the above post on which apparel is available to order.
Skin/Accent: Yes or no if a skin or accent is included.
Payment method: Treasure, gems, bribe items or a mixture.
Extras?: If you want any small additions made to your adoptable.
Slots

Because I am a full-time college student, I will be opening only a few slots at a time for when I can take orders on; these times will usually either be on weekends or holidays. As a result, these may also close for a short while between orders. If you would like a chance to take a slot place, please ask to be put on my pinglist. Slots are taken on a first come first served basis.

Order status

1- Aalto [PAID]
2- SpriteQueen [PAID]
3- fallowtail [PAID]
4- ster 3/3 [PAID]
5- Irmingard [PAID]
6- Emordnilap [PAID]
7- Hobi [PAID]
8- LittleRogue [PAID]
9- GentleOceanWind [PAID]
10- LunarParadox

Names that are struck out resemble completed orders, whilst italics means that I am working on them.
Slots

Because I am a full-time college student, I will be opening only a few slots at a time for when I can take orders on; these times will usually either be on weekends or holidays. As a result, these may also close for a short while between orders. If you would like a chance to take a slot place, please ask to be put on my pinglist. Slots are taken on a first come first served basis.

Order status

1- Aalto [PAID]
2- SpriteQueen [PAID]
3- fallowtail [PAID]
4- ster 3/3 [PAID]
5- Irmingard [PAID]
6- Emordnilap [PAID]
7- Hobi [PAID]
8- LittleRogue [PAID]
9- GentleOceanWind [PAID]
10- LunarParadox

Names that are struck out resemble completed orders, whilst italics means that I am working on them.
Pinglist

Request to be on one or several of these lists for the respected reasons through posting on this thread please. If users request to be put on the general updates list, they will be notified of any of new slot openings, apparel opening orders and new breeds without having to ask to be put on both. If it is not specified then I will assume users will want to be added to the slot opening list and move them there.

Please remember to specify whether you would like to stay on the respective pinglist after making a purchase.

General updates

- fallowtail - Aalto - dragoninmywagon - FauveNox - whoiseliza - Valikor - packratjack - Uther - seaofstars

New slot openings

- PrinceDirk - Grillbz - RusticArc - Iridian - Hexx - Kaisen - ster - toastings - SpriteQueen - Fellefan - Wyve - rubyredtan - SteadyAsSheGoes - iconicity - Salathielly - GentleOceanWind - Kirmit98 - benjalinguinie - IceyPuffin - CatkinStarchild - Lunartwist - Boolean - Byatzine - Put - thughyung - GreyMoth - kittenpartyos - Thundercracker - Akkisuitok - Kaldwin - Nilheim - TsuneEmbers - Littlefoxchild

Apparel slot openings

None.

New breeds

- TheDwarfQueen
Pinglist

Request to be on one or several of these lists for the respected reasons through posting on this thread please. If users request to be put on the general updates list, they will be notified of any of new slot openings, apparel opening orders and new breeds without having to ask to be put on both. If it is not specified then I will assume users will want to be added to the slot opening list and move them there.

Please remember to specify whether you would like to stay on the respective pinglist after making a purchase.

General updates

- fallowtail - Aalto - dragoninmywagon - FauveNox - whoiseliza - Valikor - packratjack - Uther - seaofstars

New slot openings

- PrinceDirk - Grillbz - RusticArc - Iridian - Hexx - Kaisen - ster - toastings - SpriteQueen - Fellefan - Wyve - rubyredtan - SteadyAsSheGoes - iconicity - Salathielly - GentleOceanWind - Kirmit98 - benjalinguinie - IceyPuffin - CatkinStarchild - Lunartwist - Boolean - Byatzine - Put - thughyung - GreyMoth - kittenpartyos - Thundercracker - Akkisuitok - Kaldwin - Nilheim - TsuneEmbers - Littlefoxchild

Apparel slot openings

None.

New breeds

- TheDwarfQueen
[center][size=5]Completed genes[/size] [size=2]Genes that have not been made yet for this base will come at no extra cost for the user, however it means that the adoptable will take longer for me to complete as new gene bases will need to be drawn. [columns][list][*][b]Primary genes[/b] Basic Iridescent Tiger Clown Speckle Ripple Bar Crystal Vipera Piebald Cherub Poison - - - [/list][nextcol][list][*][b]Secondary genes[/b] Basic Shimmer Stripes Eye Spots Freckle Seraph Current - Facet Hypnotic Paint Peregrine Toxin Butterfly Hex - [/list][nextcol][list][*][b]Tertiary genes[/b] Basic Circuit Gembond Underbelly Crackle Smoke Spines Okapi Glimmer Thylacine - - [/list][/columns] [/size]
Completed genes

Genes that have not been made yet for this base will come at no extra cost for the user, however it means that the adoptable will take longer for me to complete as new gene bases will need to be drawn.

• Primary genes
    Basic
    Iridescent
    Tiger
    Clown
    Speckle
    Ripple
    Bar
    Crystal
    Vipera
    Piebald
    Cherub
    Poison
    -
    -
    -
  • Secondary genes
    Basic
    Shimmer
    Stripes
    Eye Spots
    Freckle
    Seraph
    Current
    -
    Facet
    Hypnotic
    Paint
    Peregrine
    Toxin
    Butterfly
    Hex
    -
  • Tertiary genes
    Basic
    Circuit
    Gembond
    Underbelly
    Crackle
    Smoke
    Spines
    Okapi
    Glimmer
    Thylacine
    -
    -
Completed orders
^ click.

I recommend that orders are saved by the buyer, but here is a folder of all adoptables that have been made for others in case they are lost.
Completed orders
^ click.

I recommend that orders are saved by the buyer, but here is a folder of all adoptables that have been made for others in case they are lost.
[center][size=5]Affiliations[/size] [size=2]As per request, this section of the shop is designed to keep tabs on the adoptable threads other users run who have decided to affiliate with this own. Please consider to stop by the stores below to browse through an arrange of beautiful artwork different talented users have came up with.[/size] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1788222] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/126838938328367104/158830185444016129/windysmall.png[/img][/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1827067/1][img]http://i.imgur.com/pWMPh1H.gif[/img][/url] [size=2]In addition, if any other users would like to affiliate their store with this one; copy the code below into your shop's affiliation section, leave a requesting ask on this thread, and I will in turn add your banner onto this post. v[/size] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1806745][img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/c330/f/2016/106/9/9/coatl_adopt_banner_plain_by_thepokemon123941-d9z5qs7.png[/img][/url][/code] [/center]
Affiliations

As per request, this section of the shop is designed to keep tabs on the adoptable threads other users run who have decided to affiliate with this own. Please consider to stop by the stores below to browse through an arrange of beautiful artwork different talented users have came up with.

windysmall.png

pWMPh1H.gif

In addition, if any other users would like to affiliate their store with this one; copy the code below into your shop's affiliation section, leave a requesting ask on this thread, and I will in turn add your banner onto this post.

v

Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1806745][img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/c330/f/2016/106/9/9/coatl_adopt_banner_plain_by_thepokemon123941-d9z5qs7.png[/img][/url]
Reserved.
Reserved.
And we're open! Since it is the holidays for me I intend to get these orders done quickly, but for now there are five slots open for these sitting cuties. Also pinging users from my previous adoptable store who requested to be put on the pinglist for general updates; Coatl adopts have been made - although no apparel at least for now, please (it was what slowed me down in my last shop)!

@Vesperupus @lithnathron @PlaguedPride @fallowtail @Kogoruhn @Apothecaria @Tayler @Baek @DigitalElf @cybernetic @Dinology @arach @SushiKitteh @Vixeon @veehrix
And we're open! Since it is the holidays for me I intend to get these orders done quickly, but for now there are five slots open for these sitting cuties. Also pinging users from my previous adoptable store who requested to be put on the pinglist for general updates; Coatl adopts have been made - although no apparel at least for now, please (it was what slowed me down in my last shop)!

@Vesperupus @lithnathron @PlaguedPride @fallowtail @Kogoruhn @Apothecaria @Tayler @Baek @DigitalElf @cybernetic @Dinology @arach @SushiKitteh @Vixeon @veehrix
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19