Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] UNDERFLIGHT: UT sprites & more!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
[center][size=5][b]Links[/b][/size] [i][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1805040/1#post_1805040][b][u]Info, Slots, Pinglist[/u][/b][/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1805040/1#post_18849081]Type A (Static and Animated)[/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1805040/1#post_18849097]Type B (Static and Animated)[/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1805040/1#post_18849120]Type C (Dialogue Boxes)[/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1805040/1#post_18849130]Examples, Unlockables[/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1805040/1#post_18849145]Pickups[/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1805040/1#post_18849161]Affiliates[/url][/i] [size=7]Has your image disappeared?[/size] [size=5][url=http://sta.sh/23q2orr4lfr]All images have been re-hosted[/url] due to Photobucket no longer allowing 3rd party hosting. If your image is not there, please PM me and I will find it. [b]Please consider saving and rehosting your images in case they are removed again.[/b][/size] [b][size=4]Long ago, two races ruled over Sornieth: BEASTS and DRAGONS...[/size][/b] [i]Hello[/i] and welcome to [b]Underflight[/b]! This is an adoptable centre with the intent of giving people something rather unique; their dragons, reimagined in the format of an Undertale battlesprite in a way that makes it feel as though they're truly in the game. To view each option, look along the top - each link will take you right to the post you want (for example, where you are right now is Info, Slots, Pinglist, which is bolded and underlined to show you are here). Pricing for each option is laid out in each post, along with examples to show you what you're buying. For easy reference, at the top of each post that includes pricing, you'll find this gem conversion ratio and how to convert it yourself if you want to know your price before ordering. [size=2]1 gem= 650 treasure To get price in gems, take the total in treasure and divide by 650! If result is a decimal, round up (A result of 46.39 would go up to 47)[/size] I will be taking 3 slots at a time, with an additional 3 slots for animated orders (the number is low because each animation is done individually; there's no base for the animation so I redo it each time and frankly, this takes quite a bit more time). You may order 3 per regular slot, though only 1 per animated. You are welcome to take up multiple slots if available.[/center] [b]Regular Slots[/b] [LIST=1] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST] [b]Animated Slots[/b] [LIST=1] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST] [b]Waitlist[/b] [i]If slots are full and you'd like one, specify which type of slot you'd like and I'll put you on the waitlist! It'll move consecutively up and nab you a reserved slot that'll last 48 hours before either freeing up or going to the next person waiting for one[/i] [LIST] [*] [*] [/LIST] [b]Pinglist[/b] [LIST] [*]@ InkZylorn [*]@ ArtistDreams [*]@ MettatonsLegs [*]@ Lemniscate [*]@ Yamuerte [*]@ Toriel [*]@ Heishichou [*]@ Undertale (Nocturnes) [*]@ boxparts [*]@ Chloecat194 [/LIST] REOPENING [LIST] [*]BlazingPhoenix01 [*]Tune [/LIST] [center][b][size=5]COMPLETED GENES[/size][/b] [columns] [quote][b]COATL[/b] Tiger Peregrine Okapi Gembond Speckle Eyespots Poison Glimmer Current Crackle Vipera Thylacine Ripple Stripes[/quote] [nextcol] [quote][b]FAE[/b] Peregrine Glimmer Okapi Giraffe Poison Piebald Paint Crackle Tiger Current Thylacine Cherub Toxin[/quote] [nextcol] [quote][b]WILDCLAW[/b] Circuit Okapi Tiger Gembond Ripple Current Speckle Stripes Crackle Piebald Paint Cherub Peregrine[/quote] [nextcol] [quote][b]SNAPPER[/b] Paint Seraph Thylacine Speckle Freckle Gembond[/quote] [/columns] [columns] [quote][b]PEARLCATCHER[/b] Tiger Hypnotic Circuit Cherub Toxin Daub Eyespots Vipera Butterfly Gembond Peregrine Glimmer Poison Thylacine[/quote] [nextcol] [quote][b]SKYDANCER[/b] Vipera Hypnotic Poison Stripes Circuit Glimmer Spines[/quote] [nextcol] [quote][b]IMPERIAL[/b] N/A[/quote] [nextcol] [quote][b]SPIRAL[/b] Circuit Spines Seraph Gembond Tiger Smoke[/quote] [/columns] [columns] [quote][b]RIDGEBACK[/b] Poison Toxin Butterfly Smoke [/quote] [nextcol] [quote][b]MIRROR[/b] Vipera [/quote] [nextcol] [quote][b]GUARDIAN[/b] Bar Daub Spines [/quote] [/columns] [center][b][size=5]COMPLETED APPAREL[/size][/b] [columns] [quote][b]COATL[/b] Bloody Neck Bandage Bloody Tail Bandage Roundhorn Shady Emblem Moonglow Thorns Wing Silks Halfmoon Spectacles Flair Scarf Journeyman Satchels Solar Blades Steampunk Goggles Steampunk Gloves Steampunk Vest Aviator Helmet Luminous Legguards[/quote] [nextcol] [quote][b]FAE[/b] Cowl Electrician's Emblem Rogue Trousers Birdskull Headdress Birdskull Armband [b]Special:[/b] Heartshaped Locket Staff Flower Crown Flower Lei Renaissance Shirt Breeches Paunchy Percher Highnoon Hank Sylvan Headdress Sylvan Anklets[/quote] [nextcol] [quote][b]WILDCLAW[/b] Filigree Helmet Thresher Flatfins -scale Wing Guard -scale Chest Guard -scale Tail Guard Filigree Boots Rogue Hood Cowl Bloody Head Bandage Bloody Chest Bandage Bloody Neck Bandage Bloody Tail Bandage Bloody Wing Bandages Steampunk Scarf Steampunk Goggles Steampunk Wings Face Mask Filigree Gauntlets Filigree Breastplate Birdskull Wingpiece Veteran's Leg Scars Renaissance Shirt Weary Focus[/quote] [nextcol] [quote][b]SNAPPER[/b] Wise Whiskers Mantle Skeletal Chimes Breeches Glowing Clawtips[/quote] [/columns] [columns] [quote][b]PEARLCATCHER[/b] Bandanna Veteran's Eye Scar Bloody Leg Bandages Birdskull Headdress Dew-laden Rose Wizard's Hat Glowing Clawtips Flourish Eyepiece Flourish Belt Flourish Anklets Neck Bow WIndbound Mask Sylvan Bracelets Sylvan Anklets Skeletal Chimes Simple Harp[/quote] [nextcol] [quote][b]SKYDANCER[/b] Steampunk Goggles Birdskull Headdress Bloody Arm Wraps Bloody Tail Wrap Ornate Bracelet Simple Necklace Simple Bracelets Simple Wing Cuffs Birdskull Legband Fillet Filgree Helmet Filigree Banner Filigree Breastplate Filigree Wing Guard Filigree Tail Guard Filigree Boots Filigree Gauntlets Filigree Rapier[/quote] [nextcol] [quote][b]IMPERIAL[/b] Steampunk Scarf Arm Wraps Wing Wraps Hip Frames[/quote] [nextcol] [quote][b]SPIRAL[/b] Rogue Trousers Rogue Vest Rogue Gloves Rogue Footpads Flair Scarf Lab Coat Rubber Laboratory Gloves Flower Crown Will o' the Ember Eye Scar Silk Scarf Sandwaste's Sash[/quote] [/columns] [columns] [quote][b]RIDGEBACK[/b] Flower Crown Mantle Staff [/quote] [nextcol] [quote][b]MIRROR[/b] Solar Blades Flair Scarf [/quote] [nextcol] [quote][b]GUARDIAN[/b] Eroded Crystalhide [/quote] [/columns] [b][size=4]PLEASE NOTE[/size][/b] I also take items as partial or full payment! You can find my wishlist in [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=100304&did=21794971]Daydream's[/url] bio, but offer any items you'd like to pay with and I'll tell you if I'd accept them or not! All items placed at lowest price on Auction House. I will do adoptables equivalent to the price of the item (or the price + additional payment if the price isn't enough to cover it) I might be willing to consider art/adoptable trades, feel free to ask! [quote]ORDER FORM Not necessary for ordering, but would be a big help <3 @14thNoah Dragon name: here BBCode: here Genes: here Apparel: here Type A or B: here If B, custom text: here Static or Animated: here Other: here If any options do not apply, simply put an N/A where your answer would go![/quote] Please link all reposted images back here, don't claim them as your own! If you have any additional questions, give me a ping, and I'll be happy to answer them!
Links

Info, Slots, Pinglist - Type A (Static and Animated) - Type B (Static and Animated) - Type C (Dialogue Boxes) - Examples, Unlockables - Pickups - Affiliates

Has your image disappeared?
All images have been re-hosted due to Photobucket no longer allowing 3rd party hosting. If your image is not there, please PM me and I will find it.
Please consider saving and rehosting your images in case they are removed again.

Long ago, two races ruled over Sornieth: BEASTS and DRAGONS...

Hello and welcome to Underflight! This is an adoptable centre with the intent of giving people something rather unique; their dragons, reimagined in the format of an Undertale battlesprite in a way that makes it feel as though they're truly in the game.
To view each option, look along the top - each link will take you right to the post you want (for example, where you are right now is Info, Slots, Pinglist, which is bolded and underlined to show you are here).
Pricing for each option is laid out in each post, along with examples to show you what you're buying. For easy reference, at the top of each post that includes pricing, you'll find this gem conversion ratio and how to convert it yourself if you want to know your price before ordering.

1 gem= 650 treasure
To get price in gems, take the total in treasure and divide by 650! If result is a decimal, round up
(A result of 46.39 would go up to 47)

I will be taking 3 slots at a time, with an additional 3 slots for animated orders (the number is low because each animation is done individually; there's no base for the animation so I redo it each time and frankly, this takes quite a bit more time). You may order 3 per regular slot, though only 1 per animated.
You are welcome to take up multiple slots if available.

Regular Slots

Animated Slots

Waitlist
If slots are full and you'd like one, specify which type of slot you'd like and I'll put you on the waitlist! It'll move consecutively up and nab you a reserved slot that'll last 48 hours before either freeing up or going to the next person waiting for one

Pinglist
  • @ InkZylorn
  • @ ArtistDreams
  • @ MettatonsLegs
  • @ Lemniscate
  • @ Yamuerte
  • @ Toriel
  • @ Heishichou
  • @ Undertale (Nocturnes)
  • @ boxparts
  • @ Chloecat194

REOPENING
  • BlazingPhoenix01
  • Tune

COMPLETED GENES
Quote:
COATL
Tiger
Peregrine
Okapi
Gembond
Speckle
Eyespots
Poison
Glimmer
Current
Crackle
Vipera
Thylacine
Ripple
Stripes
Quote:
FAE
Peregrine
Glimmer
Okapi
Giraffe
Poison
Piebald
Paint
Crackle
Tiger
Current
Thylacine
Cherub
Toxin
Quote:
WILDCLAW
Circuit
Okapi
Tiger
Gembond
Ripple
Current
Speckle
Stripes
Crackle
Piebald
Paint
Cherub
Peregrine
Quote:
SNAPPER
Paint
Seraph
Thylacine
Speckle
Freckle
Gembond
Quote:
PEARLCATCHER
Tiger
Hypnotic
Circuit
Cherub
Toxin
Daub
Eyespots
Vipera
Butterfly
Gembond
Peregrine
Glimmer
Poison
Thylacine
Quote:
SKYDANCER
Vipera
Hypnotic
Poison
Stripes
Circuit
Glimmer
Spines
Quote:
IMPERIAL
N/A
Quote:
SPIRAL
Circuit
Spines
Seraph
Gembond
Tiger
Smoke
Quote:
RIDGEBACK
Poison
Toxin
Butterfly
Smoke
Quote:
MIRROR
Vipera
Quote:
GUARDIAN
Bar
Daub
Spines
COMPLETED APPAREL
Quote:
COATL
Bloody Neck Bandage
Bloody Tail Bandage
Roundhorn
Shady Emblem
Moonglow Thorns
Wing Silks
Halfmoon Spectacles
Flair Scarf
Journeyman Satchels
Solar Blades
Steampunk Goggles
Steampunk Gloves
Steampunk Vest
Aviator Helmet
Luminous Legguards
Quote:
FAE
Cowl
Electrician's Emblem
Rogue Trousers
Birdskull Headdress
Birdskull Armband
Special: Heartshaped Locket
Staff
Flower Crown
Flower Lei
Renaissance Shirt
Breeches
Paunchy Percher
Highnoon Hank
Sylvan Headdress
Sylvan Anklets
Quote:
WILDCLAW
Filigree Helmet
Thresher Flatfins
-scale Wing Guard
-scale Chest Guard
-scale Tail Guard
Filigree Boots
Rogue Hood
Cowl
Bloody Head Bandage
Bloody Chest Bandage
Bloody Neck Bandage
Bloody Tail Bandage
Bloody Wing Bandages
Steampunk Scarf
Steampunk Goggles
Steampunk Wings
Face Mask
Filigree Gauntlets
Filigree Breastplate
Birdskull Wingpiece
Veteran's Leg Scars
Renaissance Shirt
Weary Focus
Quote:
SNAPPER
Wise Whiskers
Mantle
Skeletal Chimes
Breeches
Glowing Clawtips
Quote:
PEARLCATCHER
Bandanna
Veteran's Eye Scar
Bloody Leg Bandages
Birdskull Headdress
Dew-laden Rose
Wizard's Hat
Glowing Clawtips
Flourish Eyepiece
Flourish Belt
Flourish Anklets
Neck Bow
WIndbound Mask
Sylvan Bracelets
Sylvan Anklets
Skeletal Chimes
Simple Harp
Quote:
SKYDANCER
Steampunk Goggles
Birdskull Headdress
Bloody Arm Wraps
Bloody Tail Wrap
Ornate Bracelet
Simple Necklace
Simple Bracelets
Simple Wing Cuffs
Birdskull Legband
Fillet
Filgree Helmet
Filigree Banner
Filigree Breastplate
Filigree Wing Guard
Filigree Tail Guard
Filigree Boots
Filigree Gauntlets
Filigree Rapier
Quote:
IMPERIAL
Steampunk Scarf
Arm Wraps
Wing Wraps
Hip Frames
Quote:
SPIRAL
Rogue Trousers
Rogue Vest
Rogue Gloves
Rogue Footpads
Flair Scarf
Lab Coat
Rubber Laboratory Gloves
Flower Crown
Will o' the Ember
Eye Scar
Silk Scarf
Sandwaste's Sash
Quote:
RIDGEBACK
Flower Crown
Mantle
Staff
Quote:
MIRROR
Solar Blades
Flair Scarf
Quote:
GUARDIAN
Eroded Crystalhide

PLEASE NOTE
I also take items as partial or full payment!
You can find my wishlist in Daydream's bio, but offer any items you'd like to pay with and I'll tell you if I'd accept them or not!
All items placed at lowest price on Auction House. I will do adoptables equivalent to the price of the item (or the price + additional payment if the price isn't enough to cover it)
I might be willing to consider art/adoptable trades, feel free to ask!

Quote:
ORDER FORM

Not necessary for ordering, but would be a big help <3

@14thNoah
Dragon name: here
BBCode: here
Genes: here
Apparel: here
Type A or B: here
If B, custom text: here
Static or Animated: here
Other: here

If any options do not apply, simply put an N/A where your answer would go!

Please link all reposted images back here, don't claim them as your own!
If you have any additional questions, give me a ping, and I'll be happy to answer them!
fable | 25 | she/they
Links

Info, Slots, Pinglist - Type A (Static and Animated) - Type B (Static and Animated) - Type C (Dialogue Boxes) - Examples, Unlockables - Pickups - Affiliates

1 gem= 650 treasure
To get price in gems, take the total in treasure and divide by 650! If result is a decimal, round up

Quote:
TLDR; Prices are as follows
Static sprite: 20kT. Animated sprite: 35kT
Completed genes: +5kT. Incomplete genes: +5-10kT
Completed apparel: 7kT. Incomplete apparel: 14kT
Basic, Underbelly, IriShim, CryFace are included in base price

Option A adoptables are a simple base sprite. These can either be a simple, still image, or an animated gif!
The price for a static sprite will run at 20kT. This includes all basic genes, as well as an optional recolour of the eyes to match that of your dragon.
Druid_zpsplcbr2yc.png Druid%20-%20Colour_zpsfbfdlwhe.png

Underbelly, Iridescent, Shimmer, Crystal, and Facet will all display as Basic. This is due to limitations with black and white sprites. Every other gene, however, will get its own unique look! Previously completed genes will net an extra fee of 5kT each, while incomplete ones will range between 5kT - 10kT each, depending on complexity.

Vulon_zpsjc8lvajw.png
Glamour_zpsuuplvkjz.png

Having a sprite animated will cost an extra 15kT. This is to cover the cost of animating everything, as each animation is individually done for each dragon (though I will be trying my best to make them all look similar). If you purchase a static sprite and later decide you want it animated, I will redo it with only the charge for animation!

Blank_zpsdcasmoit.gif

Apparel will cost an additional 7kT for each previously completed piece, and 14kT for incomplete ones.

Khama%20Azal%20Gif_zpszun83xra.gif

BASES
Any with ~~~ surrounding come with gender differences
Blank_zpsztzhftcv.pngBlank_zpsxvbru2eu.pngBlank_zpsaq9zs7ax.png
Blank_zpsrdyjijwy.png
~~~Blank_zpsmj2wdmiy.png~~~
~~~Blank_zpshawknzef.png~~~
~~~Blank_zpsuf1dn0gm.png~~~
Blank_zps54nhiwsp.png
~~~Blank_zpssqkrq51l.png~~~
~~~Blank_zpskwueswmd.png~~~
Blank_zpsfqqo41rs.png
Links

1 gem= 650 treasure

Quote:
Static sprite: 20kT. Animated sprite: 35kT
Completed genes: +5kT. Incomplete genes: +5-10kT
Completed apparel: 7kT. Incomplete apparel: 14kT
Basic, Underbelly, IriShim, CryFace are included in base price

Option A adoptables are a simple base sprite. These can either be a simple, still image, or an animated gif!
The price for a static sprite will run at 20kT. This includes all basic genes, as well as an optional recolour of the eyes to match that of your dragon.
Druid_zpsplcbr2yc.png Druid%20-%20Colour_zpsfbfdlwhe.png

Underbelly, Iridescent, Shimmer, Crystal, and Facet will all display as Basic. This is due to limitations with black and white sprites. Every other gene, however, will get its own unique look! Previously completed genes will net an extra fee of 5kT each, while incomplete ones will range between 5kT - 10kT each, depending on complexity.

Vulon_zpsjc8lvajw.png
Glamour_zpsuuplvkjz.png

Having a sprite animated will cost an extra 15kT. This is to cover the cost of animating everything, as each animation is individually done for each dragon (though I will be trying my best to make them all look similar). If you purchase a static sprite and later decide you want it animated, I will redo it with only the charge for animation!

Blank_zpsdcasmoit.gif

Apparel will cost an additional 7kT for each previously completed piece, and 14kT for incomplete ones.

BASES
Any with ~~~ surrounding come with gender differences
Blank_zpsztzhftcv.pngBlank_zpsxvbru2eu.pngBlank_zpsaq9zs7ax.png
Blank_zpsrdyjijwy.png
~~~Blank_zpsmj2wdmiy.png~~~
~~~Blank_zpshawknzef.png~~~
~~~Blank_zpsuf1dn0gm.png~~~
Blank_zps54nhiwsp.png
~~~Blank_zpssqkrq51l.png~~~
~~~Blank_zpskwueswmd.png~~~
Blank_zpsfqqo41rs.png
fable | 25 | she/they
[center][size=5][b]Links[/b][/size] [i][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1805040/1#post_1805040]Info, Slots, Pinglist[/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1805040/1#post_18849081]Type A (Static and Animated)[/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1805040/1#post_18849097][b][u]Type B (Static and Animated)[/u][/b][/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1805040/1#post_18849120]Type C (Dialogue Boxes)[/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1805040/1#post_18849130]Examples, Unlockables[/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1805040/1#post_18849145]Pickups[/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1805040/1#post_18849161]Affiliates[/url][/i] [size=2]1 gem= 650 treasure To get price in gems, take the total in treasure and divide by 650! If result is a decimal, round up (A result of 46.39 would go up to 47)[/size] [quote]TLDR; Prices are as follows Static screen: 20kT Animated screen: +5kT Bulk: 15kT after the first Familiars: 50kT new. 20kT previously finished static. 30kT previously finished animated[/quote] Option B is the addition of a battle screen background with customized text, the perfect size for putting in a bio! [IMG]http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p626/14thNoahFR/Flight%20Rising%20Adoptables%20-%20UT/000_zpsjvnp8v0a.png[/IMG] To add in a background will cost an extra 20kT - but ordering this option in bulk will only cost an additional [i]15kT[/i] each after the first! The options for this are a bit more diverse: while this is on top of the price for your dragon's sprite, the only additional price you have to pay is for the background. You'll receive custom text for no extra fee, though if you want multiple types of text (battle start text, check text, flavour text, you name it!) you'll have to order additional backgrounds. This option can also be animated! To have it animated will cost an extra 5kT to cover the extra editing time (completing the animation, placing each frame properly, etc). This is a great option if you're going for an authentic Undertale feel! [IMG]http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p626/14thNoahFR/Flight%20Rising%20Adoptables%20-%20UT/Monarch_zpsq4qbkvi7.gif[/IMG] Want to get a familiar in with your dragon? No problem! Any familiar I haven't drawn yet will cost 50kT to draw a base of. Any familiars that are complete will cost 20kT static and 30kT animated! [IMG]http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p626/14thNoahFR/Flight%20Rising%20Adoptables%20-%20UT/Sudama_zpsaj8kozvb.gif[/IMG] [size=5]BASE[/size] [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/b52e1646ec5fa5be9b76e4fe63d741f5/tumblr_o4ryrbzGsQ1qjurupo4_r1_1280.png[/img]
Links

1 gem= 650 treasure

Quote:
Static screen: 20kT
Animated screen: +5kT
Bulk: 15kT after the first
Familiars: 50kT new. 20kT previously finished static. 30kT previously finished animated

Option B is the addition of a battle screen background with customized text, the perfect size for putting in a bio!

000_zpsjvnp8v0a.png

To add in a background will cost an extra 20kT - but ordering this option in bulk will only cost an additional 15kT each after the first!

The options for this are a bit more diverse: while this is on top of the price for your dragon's sprite, the only additional price you have to pay is for the background.

You'll receive custom text for no extra fee, though if you want multiple types of text (battle start text, check text, flavour text, you name it!) you'll have to order additional backgrounds.

This option can also be animated! To have it animated will cost an extra 5kT to cover the extra editing time (completing the animation, placing each frame properly, etc). This is a great option if you're going for an authentic Undertale feel!

Monarch_zpsq4qbkvi7.gif

Want to get a familiar in with your dragon? No problem! Any familiar I haven't drawn yet will cost 50kT to draw a base of. Any familiars that are complete will cost 20kT static and 30kT animated!

Sudama_zpsaj8kozvb.gif

BASE

tumblr_o4ryrbzGsQ1qjurupo4_r1_1280.png
fable | 25 | she/they
Links

1 gem= 650 treasure

Quote:
Static box: 10kT
Animated box: +10kT
Bulk: 5kT after the first
New genes: +5kT
New expressions: +3kT
New apparel: 6kT Complete apparel: 3kT

Regular slots

Animated slots
Quote:
ORDER FORM

@14thNoah
Expression: here
Text: here

This is a slightly cheaper option that still retains all the charm of the UT battlesprites in dialogue boxes! If just seeing your dragon standing on the screen isn't enough, why not have them say a little blurb or three?

The base price across the board is 10kT. To add animation costs another 10kT. Every dialogue box after the first you order has a base price of only 5kT, and if you're looping multiple boxes, you only pay one fee for genes and animation!

These have their own little bits of flair in that you can customize your dragons expression to whatever you please! This costs 3kT for a new expression, with any previously-made ones free! Genes follow the exact same formula, except that the price for new ones is 5kT rather than 3kT~
Apparel costs 6kT for each new piece, while pre-existing pieces are only 3kT!

Genes that are crossed out have not been completed and need funding.

If a gene is not listed below a base, it does not appear on it and thus is free!

Example_zps6vfvoje8.png
Quote:
COATL

XXXXXXXXXX PRIMARY
Bar
Cherub
Clown
Giraffe
Jupiter
Petals
Piebald
Poison
Ripple
Skink
Speckle
Tiger
Vipera
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX SECONDARY
Butterfly
Current
Daub
Eye Spot
Freckle
Hex
Hypnotic
Paint
Peregrine
Saturn
Spinner
Stripes
Toxin
XXXXXXXXX TERTIARY
Circuit
Contour
Crackle
Gembond
Glimmer
Okapi
Smoke
Spines
Thylacine

EXPRESSIONS
N/A

APPAREL
N/A

Example_zpsupimluas.png
Quote:
FAE

XXXXXXXXXX PRIMARY
Bar
Cherub
Clown
Giraffe
Jupiter
Petals
Piebald
Poison
Ripple
Skink
Speckle
Tiger
Vipera
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX SECONDARY
Butterfly
Daub
Eye Spot
Freckle
Hex
Hypnotic
Paint
Peregrine
Saturn
Spinner
Toxin
XXXXXXXXX TERTIARY
Circuit
Contour
Crackle
Gembond
Glimmer
Okapi
Smoke
Spines
Thylacine

EXPRESSIONS
N/A

APPAREL
N/A

Example_zps9qil0sz1.png
Quote:
GUARDIAN

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX PRIMARY
Bar
Cherub
Clown
Giraffe
Jupiter
Petals
Piebald
Poison
Ripple
Skink
Speckle
Tiger
Vipera
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX TERTIARY
Circuit
Contour
Crackle
Gembond
Glimmer
Okapi
Smoke
Spines
Thylacine

EXPRESSIONS
N/A

APPAREL
N/A

Example_zpsebyqgbce.png
Quote:
IMPERIAL

XXXXXXXXXX PRIMARY
Bar
Cherub
Clown
Giraffe
Jupiter
Petals
Piebald
Poison

Ripple
Skink
Speckle
Tiger
Vipera
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX SECONDARY
Paint
Toxin
XXXXXXXXX TERTIARY
Circuit
Contour
Crackle
Gembond
Glimmer
Okapi
Smoke
Spines
Thylacine

EXPRESSIONS
Wide grin

APPAREL
Harvest Guise

Serenile_zps8tazinfe.gif

Example_zpsoxjwvtjx.png
Quote:
MIRROR

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX PRIMARY
Bar
Cherub
Clown
Giraffe
Jupiter
Petals
Piebald
Poison
Ripple
Skink
Speckle
Tiger
Vipera
Circuit
Contour
Crackle
Gembond
Glimmer
Okapi
Smoke
Spines
Thylacine

EXPRESSIONS
N/A

APPAREL
N/A

Example_zps3mhipm1q.png
Quote:
NOCTURNE

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX PRIMARY
Bar
Cherub
Clown
Giraffe
Jupiter
Petals
Piebald
Poison
Ripple
Skink
Speckle
Tiger
Vipera
Circuit
Contour
Crackle
Gembond
Glimmer
Okapi
Smoke
Spines
Thylacine

EXPRESSIONS
N/A

APPAREL
N/A

Example_zpswgphzjrb.png
Quote:
PEARLCATCHER

XXXXXXXXXX PRIMARY
Bar
Cherub

Clown
Giraffe
Jupiter
Petals
Piebald
Poison
Ripple
Skink
Speckle
Tiger
Vipera
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX SECONDARY
Paint
Toxin
XXXXXXXXX TERTIARY
Circuit
Contour
Crackle
Gembond

Glimmer
Okapi
Smoke
Spines
Thylacine

EXPRESSIONS
Side-glance

APPAREL
N/A

Chara_zpscyfilbtn.gif

Example_zpsgfqpaojm.png
Quote:
RIDGEBACK

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX PRIMARY
Bar
Cherub
Clown
Giraffe
Jupiter
Petals
Piebald
Poison
Ripple
Skink

Speckle
Tiger
Vipera
Circuit
Contour
Crackle
Gembond
Glimmer
Okapi
Smoke
Spines
Thylacine

EXPRESSIONS
Guilty

APPAREL
Umbral Wreath

Galaxia_zpsy6hy8vi4.gif

Example_zpshpmhbjvf.png
Quote:
SKYDANCER

XXXXXXXXXX PRIMARY
Bar
Cherub
Clown
Giraffe
Jupiter
Petals
Piebald
Poison
Ripple
Skink
Speckle
Tiger
Vipera
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX SECONDARY
Butterfly
Freckle
Hex
Hypnotic
Paint
Peregrine
Toxin
XXXXXXXXX TERTIARY
Circuit
Contour
Crackle
Gembond
Glimmer
Okapi
Smoke
Spines
Thylacine

EXPRESSIONS
N/A

APPAREL
N/A

Example_zpsvvdzssgd.png
Quote:
SNAPPER

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX PRIMARY
Bar
Cherub
Clown
Giraffe
Jupiter
Petals
Piebald
Poison
Ripple
Skink
Speckle
Tiger
Vipera
Circuit
Contour
Crackle
Gembond
Glimmer
Okapi
Smoke
Spines
Thylacine

EXPRESSIONS
N/A

APPAREL
N/A

Example_zpsfipj7mbd.png
Quote:
SPIRAL

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX PRIMARY
Bar
Cherub
Clown
Giraffe
Jupiter
Petals
Piebald
Poison
Ripple
Skink
Speckle
Tiger
Vipera
Circuit
Contour
Crackle
Gembond
Glimmer
Okapi
Smoke
Spines
Thylacine

EXPRESSIONS
Side-glance

APPAREL
N/A

Cybius_zpswdmxxuwt.gif

Example_zpskqiyfoi7.png
Quote:
TUNDRA

XXXXXXXXXX PRIMARY
Bar
Cherub
Clown
Giraffe
Jupiter
Petals
Piebald
Poison
Ripple
Skink
Speckle
Tiger
Vipera
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX SECONDARY
Freckle
Paint
Toxin
XXXXXXXXX TERTIARY
Circuit
Contour
Crackle
Gembond
Glimmer
Okapi
Smoke
Spines
Thylacine

EXPRESSIONS
Grin

APPAREL
Electricians Emblem
Cowl
Linen Headwrap

sans_zps02xvpfqm.gif

Example_zpstxmabkcn.png
Quote:
WILDCLAW

XXXXXXXXXX PRIMARY
Bar
Cherub
Clown
Giraffe
Jupiter
Petals
Piebald
Poison
Ripple
Skink
Speckle
Tiger
Vipera
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX SECONDARY
Butterfly
Freckle
Hex
Hypnotic
Paint
Peregrine
Toxin
XXXXXXXXX TERTIARY
Circuit
Contour
Crackle
Gembond
Glimmer
Okapi
Smoke
Spines
Thylacine

EXPRESSIONS
N/A

APPAREL
N/A
Links

1 gem= 650 treasure

Quote:
Static box: 10kT
Animated box: +10kT
Bulk: 5kT after the first
New genes: +5kT
New expressions: +3kT
New apparel: 6kT Complete apparel: 3kT

Regular slots

Animated slots
Quote:
ORDER FORM

@14thNoah
Expression: here
Text: here

This is a slightly cheaper option that still retains all the charm of the UT battlesprites in dialogue boxes! If just seeing your dragon standing on the screen isn't enough, why not have them say a little blurb or three?

The base price across the board is 10kT. To add animation costs another 10kT. Every dialogue box after the first you order has a base price of only 5kT, and if you're looping multiple boxes, you only pay one fee for genes and animation!

These have their own little bits of flair in that you can customize your dragons expression to whatever you please! This costs 3kT for a new expression, with any previously-made ones free! Genes follow the exact same formula, except that the price for new ones is 5kT rather than 3kT~
Apparel costs 6kT for each new piece, while pre-existing pieces are only 3kT!

Genes that are crossed out have not been completed and need funding.

If a gene is not listed below a base, it does not appear on it and thus is free!

Example_zps6vfvoje8.png
Quote:
COATL

XXXXXXXXXX PRIMARY
Bar
Cherub
Clown
Giraffe
Jupiter
Petals
Piebald
Poison
Ripple
Skink
Speckle
Tiger
Vipera
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX SECONDARY
Butterfly
Current
Daub
Eye Spot
Freckle
Hex
Hypnotic
Paint
Peregrine
Saturn
Spinner
Stripes
Toxin
XXXXXXXXX TERTIARY
Circuit
Contour
Crackle
Gembond
Glimmer
Okapi
Smoke
Spines
Thylacine

EXPRESSIONS
N/A

APPAREL
N/A

Example_zpsupimluas.png
Quote:
FAE

XXXXXXXXXX PRIMARY
Bar
Cherub
Clown
Giraffe
Jupiter
Petals
Piebald
Poison
Ripple
Skink
Speckle
Tiger
Vipera
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX SECONDARY
Butterfly
Daub
Eye Spot
Freckle
Hex
Hypnotic
Paint
Peregrine
Saturn
Spinner
Toxin
XXXXXXXXX TERTIARY
Circuit
Contour
Crackle
Gembond
Glimmer
Okapi
Smoke
Spines
Thylacine

EXPRESSIONS
N/A

APPAREL
N/A

Example_zps9qil0sz1.png
Quote:
GUARDIAN

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX PRIMARY
Bar
Cherub
Clown
Giraffe
Jupiter
Petals
Piebald
Poison
Ripple
Skink
Speckle
Tiger
Vipera
Circuit
Contour
Crackle
Gembond
Glimmer
Okapi
Smoke
Spines
Thylacine

EXPRESSIONS
N/A

APPAREL
N/A

Example_zpsebyqgbce.png
Quote:
IMPERIAL

XXXXXXXXXX PRIMARY
Bar
Cherub
Clown
Giraffe
Jupiter
Petals
Piebald
Poison

Ripple
Skink
Speckle
Tiger
Vipera
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX SECONDARY
Paint
Toxin
XXXXXXXXX TERTIARY
Circuit
Contour
Crackle
Gembond
Glimmer
Okapi
Smoke
Spines
Thylacine

EXPRESSIONS
Wide grin

APPAREL
Harvest Guise

Serenile_zps8tazinfe.gif

Example_zpsoxjwvtjx.png
Quote:
MIRROR

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX PRIMARY
Bar
Cherub
Clown
Giraffe
Jupiter
Petals
Piebald
Poison
Ripple
Skink
Speckle
Tiger
Vipera
Circuit
Contour
Crackle
Gembond
Glimmer
Okapi
Smoke
Spines
Thylacine

EXPRESSIONS
N/A

APPAREL
N/A

Example_zps3mhipm1q.png
Quote:
NOCTURNE

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX PRIMARY
Bar
Cherub
Clown
Giraffe
Jupiter
Petals
Piebald
Poison
Ripple
Skink
Speckle
Tiger
Vipera
Circuit
Contour
Crackle
Gembond
Glimmer
Okapi
Smoke
Spines
Thylacine

EXPRESSIONS
N/A

APPAREL
N/A

Example_zpswgphzjrb.png
Quote:
PEARLCATCHER

XXXXXXXXXX PRIMARY
Bar
Cherub

Clown
Giraffe
Jupiter
Petals
Piebald
Poison
Ripple
Skink
Speckle
Tiger
Vipera
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX SECONDARY
Paint
Toxin
XXXXXXXXX TERTIARY
Circuit
Contour
Crackle
Gembond

Glimmer
Okapi
Smoke
Spines
Thylacine

EXPRESSIONS
Side-glance

APPAREL
N/A

Chara_zpscyfilbtn.gif

Example_zpsgfqpaojm.png
Quote:
RIDGEBACK

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX PRIMARY
Bar
Cherub
Clown
Giraffe
Jupiter
Petals
Piebald
Poison
Ripple
Skink

Speckle
Tiger
Vipera
Circuit
Contour
Crackle
Gembond
Glimmer
Okapi
Smoke
Spines
Thylacine

EXPRESSIONS
Guilty

APPAREL
Umbral Wreath

Galaxia_zpsy6hy8vi4.gif

Example_zpshpmhbjvf.png
Quote:
SKYDANCER

XXXXXXXXXX PRIMARY
Bar
Cherub
Clown
Giraffe
Jupiter
Petals
Piebald
Poison
Ripple
Skink
Speckle
Tiger
Vipera
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX SECONDARY
Butterfly
Freckle
Hex
Hypnotic
Paint
Peregrine
Toxin
XXXXXXXXX TERTIARY
Circuit
Contour
Crackle
Gembond
Glimmer
Okapi
Smoke
Spines
Thylacine

EXPRESSIONS
N/A

APPAREL
N/A

Example_zpsvvdzssgd.png
Quote:
SNAPPER

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX PRIMARY
Bar
Cherub
Clown
Giraffe
Jupiter
Petals
Piebald
Poison
Ripple
Skink
Speckle
Tiger
Vipera
Circuit
Contour
Crackle
Gembond
Glimmer
Okapi
Smoke
Spines
Thylacine

EXPRESSIONS
N/A

APPAREL
N/A

Example_zpsfipj7mbd.png
Quote:
SPIRAL

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX PRIMARY
Bar
Cherub
Clown
Giraffe
Jupiter
Petals
Piebald
Poison
Ripple
Skink
Speckle
Tiger
Vipera
Circuit
Contour
Crackle
Gembond
Glimmer
Okapi
Smoke
Spines
Thylacine

EXPRESSIONS
Side-glance

APPAREL
N/A

Cybius_zpswdmxxuwt.gif

Example_zpskqiyfoi7.png
Quote:
TUNDRA

XXXXXXXXXX PRIMARY
Bar
Cherub
Clown
Giraffe
Jupiter
Petals
Piebald
Poison
Ripple
Skink
Speckle
Tiger
Vipera
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX SECONDARY
Freckle
Paint
Toxin
XXXXXXXXX TERTIARY
Circuit
Contour
Crackle
Gembond
Glimmer
Okapi
Smoke
Spines
Thylacine

EXPRESSIONS
Grin

APPAREL
Electricians Emblem
Cowl
Linen Headwrap

sans_zps02xvpfqm.gif

Example_zpstxmabkcn.png
Quote:
WILDCLAW

XXXXXXXXXX PRIMARY
Bar
Cherub
Clown
Giraffe
Jupiter
Petals
Piebald
Poison
Ripple
Skink
Speckle
Tiger
Vipera
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX SECONDARY
Butterfly
Freckle
Hex
Hypnotic
Paint
Peregrine
Toxin
XXXXXXXXX TERTIARY
Circuit
Contour
Crackle
Gembond
Glimmer
Okapi
Smoke
Spines
Thylacine

EXPRESSIONS
N/A

APPAREL
N/A
fable | 25 | she/they
Links

1 gem= 650 treasure

Click here to view the full album!

Sans%20Battle_zps5x6d2xl5.gif
Kaisafur_zpsnaqm42do.gif
Doublemint%20Battle_zps5ofxegqe.gif
Keahi_zps4lk9jovf.gif
Trinity_zpsbpqyqhy1.gif
Jasper_zpskeatzqem.gif
Maitho_zpsq2wx0ww0.gif
Boudica_zpseokx5atp.gif
Aegis.gif
Noir_zpsdzkiauct.gif

Do you have a breed you'd like to see that isn't here? For a bit of extra money, I'll gladly make a new sprite!
There are two ways this can be done: one person can pay a larger fee to get me to make it, or people can pool together into a crowdfund to have it unlocked. Even better, if there's crowdfunding money and someone wants to pay the higher price, the amount from the crowdfund will be subtracted from the full price, meaning they have to pay even less thanks to the contributions of everybody else!
Each breed will cost 50kT for me to make a brand new base of. If you want the new breed but don't want to pay a fee, feel free to ask to be pinged for it. If you make an order while offering to pay the unlock fee, if it's an amount above 20kT, you won't be charged base price OR gene price.
See below for crowdfunding progress!

Fae - Unlocked!

Guardian - Unlocked! Thanks Kizmetto!

Mirror - Unlocked! Thanks Kizmetto!

Tundra - 0 out of 50,000

Pearlcatcher - Unlocked! Thanks Yamuerte!

Ridgeback - Unlocked! Thanks Aramea!

Snapper - Unlocked! Thanks Aramea!

Spiral - Unlocked! Thanks Grillbz!

Skydancer - Unlocked! Thanks MettatonsLegs!

Imperial - Unlocked! Thanks BBSMJ!

Nocturne - 0 out of 50,000

Coatl - Unlocked!

Wildclaw - Unlocked!
Links

1 gem= 650 treasure

Click here to view the full album!

Sans%20Battle_zps5x6d2xl5.gif
Kaisafur_zpsnaqm42do.gif
Doublemint%20Battle_zps5ofxegqe.gif
Keahi_zps4lk9jovf.gif
Trinity_zpsbpqyqhy1.gif
Jasper_zpskeatzqem.gif
Maitho_zpsq2wx0ww0.gif
Boudica_zpseokx5atp.gif
Aegis.gif
Noir_zpsdzkiauct.gif

Do you have a breed you'd like to see that isn't here? For a bit of extra money, I'll gladly make a new sprite!
There are two ways this can be done: one person can pay a larger fee to get me to make it, or people can pool together into a crowdfund to have it unlocked. Even better, if there's crowdfunding money and someone wants to pay the higher price, the amount from the crowdfund will be subtracted from the full price, meaning they have to pay even less thanks to the contributions of everybody else!
Each breed will cost 50kT for me to make a brand new base of. If you want the new breed but don't want to pay a fee, feel free to ask to be pinged for it. If you make an order while offering to pay the unlock fee, if it's an amount above 20kT, you won't be charged base price OR gene price.
See below for crowdfunding progress!

Fae - Unlocked!

Guardian - Unlocked! Thanks Kizmetto!

Mirror - Unlocked! Thanks Kizmetto!

Tundra - 0 out of 50,000

Pearlcatcher - Unlocked! Thanks Yamuerte!

Ridgeback - Unlocked! Thanks Aramea!

Snapper - Unlocked! Thanks Aramea!

Spiral - Unlocked! Thanks Grillbz!

Skydancer - Unlocked! Thanks MettatonsLegs!

Imperial - Unlocked! Thanks BBSMJ!

Nocturne - 0 out of 50,000

Coatl - Unlocked!

Wildclaw - Unlocked!
fable | 25 | she/they
Links

All completed pieces will be put here unless otherwise specified by the buyer. They will cycle out every 10 orders so please be sure to pick yours up!

Solon_zpsnzolcghy.gif

Serenile_zps8tazinfe.gif

Galaxia_zpsy6hy8vi4.gif

Cybius_zpswdmxxuwt.gif

sans_zps02xvpfqm.gif

Brairscale_Brightshine_zpssgibb7ue.gif

Achaer_zpsapdz5xhb.gif

Sans_zpsoecu44zb.gif

Rho_zpsg1k0cyif.gif

Brande_zpsve7jh4gp.gif
Links

All completed pieces will be put here unless otherwise specified by the buyer. They will cycle out every 10 orders so please be sure to pick yours up!

Solon_zpsnzolcghy.gif

Serenile_zps8tazinfe.gif

Galaxia_zpsy6hy8vi4.gif

Cybius_zpswdmxxuwt.gif

sans_zps02xvpfqm.gif

Brairscale_Brightshine_zpssgibb7ue.gif

Achaer_zpsapdz5xhb.gif

Sans_zpsoecu44zb.gif

Rho_zpsg1k0cyif.gif

Brande_zpsve7jh4gp.gif
fable | 25 | she/they
[center][size=5][b]Links[/b][/size] [i][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1805040/1#post_1805040]Info, Slots, Pinglist[/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1805040/1#post_18849081]Type A (Static and Animated)[/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1805040/1#post_18849097]Type B (Static and Animated)[/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1805040/1#post_18849120]Type C (Dialogue Boxes)[/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1805040/1#post_18849130]Examples, Unlockables[/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1805040/1#post_18849145]Pickups[/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1805040/1#post_18849161][b][u]Affiliates[/u][/b][/url][/i] Feel free to ask to affiliate! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1859605][img]http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm84/kangataroo/FR%20dragon%20sigs/AMP%20banner.jpg[/img][/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1788222] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/126838938328367104/158830185444016129/windysmall.png[/img][/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1805040][img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/7e57098deb47f0cc2bf2c16bc3849ff2/tumblr_o4ryrbzGsQ1qjurupo5_r1_500.png[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1805040][img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/7e57098deb47f0cc2bf2c16bc3849ff2/tumblr_o4ryrbzGsQ1qjurupo5_r1_500.png[/img][/url][/code]
Links

Feel free to ask to affiliate!

AMP%20banner.jpg

windysmall.png

tumblr_o4ryrbzGsQ1qjurupo5_r1_500.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1805040][img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/7e57098deb47f0cc2bf2c16bc3849ff2/tumblr_o4ryrbzGsQ1qjurupo5_r1_500.png[/img][/url]
fable | 25 | she/they
Alright, I'm pretty sure that's everything, so with that, we're up! Sorry if I didn't list any important info, I've been sick the past few days so I can't focus well
Everyone who asked for a ping, here you go:

@PlushKlavier (? you showed interest in buying one sorry if you didn't want a ping ;u;)
@Toriel
@InkZylorn
@Lemniscate
@RoseAkemi
@Aramea
@Saliph
@VanishingFlame
@ArtistDreams
@MettatonsLegs
@FeatherAsh
@Neroelysium
@Proxima
Alright, I'm pretty sure that's everything, so with that, we're up! Sorry if I didn't list any important info, I've been sick the past few days so I can't focus well
Everyone who asked for a ping, here you go:

@PlushKlavier (? you showed interest in buying one sorry if you didn't want a ping ;u;)
@Toriel
@InkZylorn
@Lemniscate
@RoseAkemi
@Aramea
@Saliph
@VanishingFlame
@ArtistDreams
@MettatonsLegs
@FeatherAsh
@Neroelysium
@Proxima
fable | 25 | she/they
@14thNoah [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17903952] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/179040/17903952_350.png[/img] [/url] - Option A (Still) (Could I get two versions, red- and black- eyed? I'll come back for an animated version after the current order is done) Custom Text: It's the Coatl. Apparel: Bloody Neck Bandage, Bloody Tail Bandage Genes: Tiger/Peregrine/Okapi [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16897237] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/168973/16897237_350.png[/img] [/url] - Option B (Animated) I'd like if the eye flash could be incorporated somehow in the animation. Custom Text: ? * Sans (FIGHT in yellow) Apparel: Twice-Dyed Cowl, Electrician's Emblem, Contrast Rogue Trousers, Blue Birdskull Headdress, Blue Birdskull Armband Genes: Crystal, Facet, Okapi [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18085273] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/180853/18085273_350.png[/img] [/url] - Option B (Animated) Custom Text: Undyne attacks! Apparel: Iron Filigree Helmet, Thresher Flatfins, Battlescale Wing/Chest/Tail Guard, Cobalt Filigree Boots Genes: Iridescent, Shimmer, Okapi (I'd love if the accent could be animated - the spears disappearing down the wings, maybe?) + new breed ping, please!
@14thNoah

17903952_350.png

- Option A (Still)
(Could I get two versions, red- and black- eyed? I'll come back for an animated version after the current order is done)
Custom Text: It's the Coatl.
Apparel: Bloody Neck Bandage, Bloody Tail Bandage
Genes: Tiger/Peregrine/Okapi

16897237_350.png

- Option B (Animated) I'd like if the eye flash could be incorporated somehow in the animation.
Custom Text: ? * Sans (FIGHT in yellow)
Apparel: Twice-Dyed Cowl, Electrician's Emblem, Contrast Rogue Trousers, Blue Birdskull Headdress, Blue Birdskull Armband
Genes: Crystal, Facet, Okapi

18085273_350.png

- Option B (Animated)
Custom Text: Undyne attacks!
Apparel: Iron Filigree Helmet, Thresher Flatfins, Battlescale Wing/Chest/Tail Guard, Cobalt Filigree Boots
Genes: Iridescent, Shimmer, Okapi (I'd love if the accent could be animated - the spears disappearing down the wings, maybe?)

+ new breed ping, please!
gM1MTf9.png
@Toriel

Yeah of course, no worries! <3
@Toriel

Yeah of course, no worries! <3
fable | 25 | she/they
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35