Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | chu's adopts! (closed)
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 85 86
I am definitely saving this
I am definitely saving this
image0.gif Tf2WhDq.png
@thetruehero
oh gosh, thank you! ^w^
if you'd like, i can add you to my pinglist so you'll be notified when slots are open again? :3
@thetruehero
oh gosh, thank you! ^w^
if you'd like, i can add you to my pinglist so you'll be notified when slots are open again? :3
2P6JHiP.png
YESSS PLEASE DO
YESSS PLEASE DO
image0.gif Tf2WhDq.png
@thetruehero
certainly!! >w< i'll add you right away; thank you very much!!
@thetruehero
certainly!! >w< i'll add you right away; thank you very much!!
2P6JHiP.png
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
image0.gif Tf2WhDq.png
@Chuchuana
If you don't mind me asking, I was wondering how you got your example guardian to change with every refresh. I'd love to do the same with my own adopts, but I can't seem to find any information about how to do that.

Thanks!
@Chuchuana
If you don't mind me asking, I was wondering how you got your example guardian to change with every refresh. I'd love to do the same with my own adopts, but I can't seem to find any information about how to do that.

Thanks!
pwyw_headshots_button_by_mitsuara-da3a81h.pngdanaus_icon_by_mitsuara-dag8xj5.pngcouple_adopt_button_by_mitsuara-dbbg80f.png
@mitsuara
it's no trouble at all! :D i use a site called signavatar! you can upload--i believe--up to 500 images, and it'll cycle through them randomly for each refresh~ ^w^
@mitsuara
it's no trouble at all! :D i use a site called signavatar! you can upload--i believe--up to 500 images, and it'll cycle through them randomly for each refresh~ ^w^
2P6JHiP.png
@Chuchuana

Thanks so much!
@Chuchuana

Thanks so much!
pwyw_headshots_button_by_mitsuara-da3a81h.pngdanaus_icon_by_mitsuara-dag8xj5.pngcouple_adopt_button_by_mitsuara-dbbg80f.png
@mitsuara
you're very welcome! :D
@mitsuara
you're very welcome! :D
2P6JHiP.png
@Astori @Zhar @picklemeister @Dainadragonite @Nostalgic @ContagiousDreams @HouseOfNight @Toriel @Blizoria @sgkat @Leopardmask @Artemis @razu @Harbinger @ArtimisNight @picklemeister @o0Aoba0o @Reochi @IcefireenFriends @DraweeDragon @MissMango @saturne @dRagOnixX @PJade @Zelai @Hiame @jbapple @CrazyassBat @OnABadBet @FauveNox @Goanna @Renepolumorfous @bekuno @mitsuara @Hisscale @Saraku @Vulpess @mesai @umbris00 @Riktar @mindlesslythea @Twye @Orbitz

hello there, folks!
i'm opening up 10 slots of my nest guardian adoptables to raise a bit of dragon cash~
they're still 80kt/80g, and you can still get two guardians per slot! unfortunately i'm still not offering apparel or accents/skins~
note that i don't have all genes and nests finished, so some adoptables may take longer than others... but there's no additional cost for new genes/nests!

if you'd like to change the pings you receive from me about my art shop(s), feel free to make any changes to my editable pinglist here!

thank you so much for your time! ♥
@Astori @Zhar @picklemeister @Dainadragonite @Nostalgic @ContagiousDreams @HouseOfNight @Toriel @Blizoria @sgkat @Leopardmask @Artemis @razu @Harbinger @ArtimisNight @picklemeister @o0Aoba0o @Reochi @IcefireenFriends @DraweeDragon @MissMango @saturne @dRagOnixX @PJade @Zelai @Hiame @jbapple @CrazyassBat @OnABadBet @FauveNox @Goanna @Renepolumorfous @bekuno @mitsuara @Hisscale @Saraku @Vulpess @mesai @umbris00 @Riktar @mindlesslythea @Twye @Orbitz

hello there, folks!
i'm opening up 10 slots of my nest guardian adoptables to raise a bit of dragon cash~
they're still 80kt/80g, and you can still get two guardians per slot! unfortunately i'm still not offering apparel or accents/skins~
note that i don't have all genes and nests finished, so some adoptables may take longer than others... but there's no additional cost for new genes/nests!

if you'd like to change the pings you receive from me about my art shop(s), feel free to make any changes to my editable pinglist here!

thank you so much for your time! ♥
2P6JHiP.png
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 85 86