Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | chu's adopts! (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 85 86
@Chuchuana

Aww, thanks <3 I'm sure Ryuu thanks you too ^-^ Sending the 40kt now! If you ever get other dragon bases (esp. Skydancer), please ping me? ^-^ I'd love to get an adopt of my custom progen, Gale, or my Skydancer pairs (Windhart and Rain) from you whenever you do c:
@Chuchuana

Aww, thanks <3 I'm sure Ryuu thanks you too ^-^ Sending the 40kt now! If you ever get other dragon bases (esp. Skydancer), please ping me? ^-^ I'd love to get an adopt of my custom progen, Gale, or my Skydancer pairs (Windhart and Rain) from you whenever you do c:
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
@Sanukuni
!! Storm facet is so... pretty... *W*
I can do that for you! It'd be 65g, and if that's alright with you, you're welcome to send them whenever you have the time!

@HowlingGale
Thank you so much! :3
I can definitely ping you when I get around to Skydancers! I can't decide which species to work on first, so now I have the motivation to settle on one to get done, ahah ;w; !
@Sanukuni
!! Storm facet is so... pretty... *W*
I can do that for you! It'd be 65g, and if that's alright with you, you're welcome to send them whenever you have the time!

@HowlingGale
Thank you so much! :3
I can definitely ping you when I get around to Skydancers! I can't decide which species to work on first, so now I have the motivation to settle on one to get done, ahah ;w; !
2P6JHiP.png
@Chuchuana Honestly if Tiamet was a water she'd be my water rep XD But yeah she was a pleasant surprise to me.
@Chuchuana Honestly if Tiamet was a water she'd be my water rep XD But yeah she was a pleasant surprise to me.
ZNhRsiG.png
@Chuchuana Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17965747] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/179658/17965747_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment: Grey Wolf Cape Extra: Could I get two versions, with and without the Flight emblem?
@Chuchuana
Dragon:
17965747_350.png

Payment: Grey Wolf Cape
Extra: Could I get two versions, with and without the Flight emblem?
gM1MTf9.png
@HowlingGale
@Sanukuni
Both of your adoptables are ready to go home! :D
You can find them in the pickup section~ If there's anything about them you'd like changed, please let me know and I'd be happy to do that for you!

@Toriel
I can definitely do two versions! :3
I'll get on that right away for you~ Feel free to send the cape whenever it's easiest for you, and thank you!
@HowlingGale
@Sanukuni
Both of your adoptables are ready to go home! :D
You can find them in the pickup section~ If there's anything about them you'd like changed, please let me know and I'd be happy to do that for you!

@Toriel
I can definitely do two versions! :3
I'll get on that right away for you~ Feel free to send the cape whenever it's easiest for you, and thank you!
2P6JHiP.png
@Chuchuana

Oh, I forgot - could I also ask for a version with a Ice emblem? Sorry for asking late! D: Wolf cape has been sent, and I'd love to be on the pinglist for new breeds c:
@Chuchuana

Oh, I forgot - could I also ask for a version with a Ice emblem? Sorry for asking late! D: Wolf cape has been sent, and I'd love to be on the pinglist for new breeds c:
gM1MTf9.png
@Toriel
!! Absolutely! That's three versions total, correct? :3
And thank you so much! I'll certainly add you to the pinglist for new breeds, too~
@Toriel
!! Absolutely! That's three versions total, correct? :3
And thank you so much! I'll certainly add you to the pinglist for new breeds, too~
2P6JHiP.png
@Chuchuana

Yep! Thank you again!
@Chuchuana

Yep! Thank you again!
gM1MTf9.png
@Toriel
Excellent! I've actually just finished your adoptables, which you can find here:
http://imgur.com/a/HMNEe
I figure it might be easier to have all three in one place, but I can absolutely put them in the pickup section if you'd prefer that!
And of course, if there's anything you'd like changed, please let me know and I'm happy to do that for ya! :3
@Toriel
Excellent! I've actually just finished your adoptables, which you can find here:
http://imgur.com/a/HMNEe
I figure it might be easier to have all three in one place, but I can absolutely put them in the pickup section if you'd prefer that!
And of course, if there's anything you'd like changed, please let me know and I'm happy to do that for ya! :3
2P6JHiP.png
@Chuchuana

They're perfect! I've just saved them, thank you!
@Chuchuana

They're perfect! I've just saved them, thank you!
gM1MTf9.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 85 86