Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Squishy chibis! [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
[center][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/4YZURXj.jpg[/IMG][/center] Looking to get heart-stoppingly adorable chibis of your precious dragon? (Or maybe even dragon[b]s[/b], since we all know how hard it is to have just [i]one[/i] favourite) Well, you've come to the right place! Welcome to my smol adopt shop :D I'm Juro, and I would be more than happy to draw your dragons for a small fee ^^  [center]Status:[/center] [center][b]Open[/b] | Closed[/center] [center][b]-NEWS-[/b] 24.11.16 - Closing this shop down due to lack of (my own) interest. Thank you to everyone who ordered and supported the shop! <3 19.06.16 - Increased price for adopts 19.06.16 - All genes are now free, and no longer require 'funding' or extra fees![/center] [u]Table of contents:[/u] 1  Pricing 2  Wishlist 3  Skins, accents and apparel 4  Sizes available 5  Breeds available 6  Genes 7  Timings and waiting periods 8  Order form 9  Important things to note 10  Examples 1.  [u]Pricing:[/u] -Base price: 75kt or 100 gems per adopt  -The gem ratio I use is 1 : 750 -Each person may order a maximum of [b]2 adopts[/b] -You may also choose to pay with items that are on my wishlist (next section!), which may be used as full OR partial payment, depending on the item's value  -Mixed payment is accepted :)  2.1  [u]Wishlist (gene scrolls):[/u] [item=tertiary gene: gembond] [item=breed change: skydancer][item=primary gene: skink] 2.2  [u]Wishlist (apparel):[/u] any of the Swallow's samurai set! 2.3 [u]Wishlist (vistas):[/u] [item=vista: forgotten cave][item=vista: ghostlight ruins] 3.  [u]Skins, accents and apparel:[/u] -I am NOT doing skins/accents, sorry! -I only do simple apparel (scarves, certain hats, glasses, leg bandages, etc) at the price of 3kt each -Maximum of three apparel per dragon!  -If you're not sure whether your dragon's apparel counts as "simple", feel free to ask! 4.  [u]Sizes available:[/u] -Adopts are 500 x 500 pixels by default, so they're the perfect size for your dragons' bios c: -If you would like a pocket-sized version that can fit snugly in your signature, just ask!  5.  [u]Breeds available:[/u] -As of now, only imperials, faes, nocturnes, wildclaws and pearlcatchers are available -If you would like to be put on the pinglist for new breeds, just ask! (State the breed that you would be interested in) 6.  [u]Genes[/u] -All genes are free! :D -Genes that are unavailable:[b]Crystal, Facet, Crackle[/b] -Genes are done by hand each time, so even dragons with the same gene and colour will differ in looks!  7.  [u]Timings and waiting periods:[/u] -I am on FR almost everyday, to feed my dragons and go to the dailies, so hit me with a message if you have any queries at all! -I am a student (unfortunately), and I do these during my spare time, so I seek your understanding if I take longer than expected to finish your adopt -Feel free to poke me/nag me if I'm taking more than a week, and haven't updated you about the progress of your adopt!  8.  [u]Please fill out this order form to buy an adopt![/u] [code]@jurobii Dragon: (Image or link to image) Apparel: (yes/no) (if yes, list the pieces that you would like) Genes: (list primary/secondary/tertiary) Form of payment: (treasure/gems/others) Signature sized version? (yes/no) Total amount payable:[/code] 9.  [u]Important things to note before you order![/u] -Payment should be sent only after I have finished your adopt (I will send you a PM confirming that i have completed your order, and you may then proceed to send payment) :) -Do NOT remove my signature, trace, or recolour my art (respect the artist!)  -You may request for me to email the finished adopt to you once I'm done -Due to the nature of my style, designs/genes may end up being simplified a little 10.  [u]Examples:[/u] [b]:Fae:[/b] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/uTmQbF2.jpg[/IMG] [b]:Pearlcatcher:[/b] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/k1eWhpy.jpg[/IMG] [b]:Imperial:[/b] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/wbicXSJ.jpg[/IMG] [b]:Wildclaw:[/b] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ItHmC1T.jpg[/IMG] [b]:Nocturne:[/b] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/KNnPrh6.jpg[/IMG]
4YZURXj.jpg

Looking to get heart-stoppingly adorable chibis of your precious dragon? (Or maybe even dragons, since we all know how hard it is to have just one favourite) Well, you've come to the right place! Welcome to my smol adopt shop :D I'm Juro, and I would be more than happy to draw your dragons for a small fee ^^ 

Open | Closed

-NEWS-
24.11.16 - Closing this shop down due to lack of (my own) interest. Thank you to everyone who ordered and supported the shop! <3
19.06.16 - Increased price for adopts
19.06.16 - All genes are now free, and no longer require 'funding' or extra fees!

Table of contents:
1  Pricing
2  Wishlist
3  Skins, accents and apparel
4  Sizes available
5  Breeds available
6  Genes
7  Timings and waiting periods
8  Order form
9  Important things to note
10  Examples

1.  Pricing:
-Base price: 75kt or 100 gems per adopt 
-The gem ratio I use is 1 : 750
-Each person may order a maximum of 2 adopts
-You may also choose to pay with items that are on my wishlist (next section!), which may be used as full OR partial payment, depending on the item's value 
-Mixed payment is accepted :) 

2.1  Wishlist (gene scrolls):
Tertiary Gene: Gembond Breed Change: Skydancer Primary Gene: Skink

2.2  Wishlist (apparel):
any of the Swallow's samurai set!

2.3 Wishlist (vistas):
Vista: Forgotten Cave Vista: Ghostlight Ruins

3.  Skins, accents and apparel:
-I am NOT doing skins/accents, sorry!
-I only do simple apparel (scarves, certain hats, glasses, leg bandages, etc) at the price of 3kt each
-Maximum of three apparel per dragon! 
-If you're not sure whether your dragon's apparel counts as "simple", feel free to ask!

4.  Sizes available:
-Adopts are 500 x 500 pixels by default, so they're the perfect size for your dragons' bios c:
-If you would like a pocket-sized version that can fit snugly in your signature, just ask! 

5.  Breeds available:
-As of now, only imperials, faes, nocturnes, wildclaws and pearlcatchers are available
-If you would like to be put on the pinglist for new breeds, just ask! (State the breed that you would be interested in)

6.  Genes
-All genes are free! :D
-Genes that are unavailable:Crystal, Facet, Crackle
-Genes are done by hand each time, so even dragons with the same gene and colour will differ in looks! 

7.  Timings and waiting periods:
-I am on FR almost everyday, to feed my dragons and go to the dailies, so hit me with a message if you have any queries at all!
-I am a student (unfortunately), and I do these during my spare time, so I seek your understanding if I take longer than expected to finish your adopt
-Feel free to poke me/nag me if I'm taking more than a week, and haven't updated you about the progress of your adopt! 

8.  Please fill out this order form to buy an adopt!
Code:
@jurobii Dragon: (Image or link to image) Apparel: (yes/no) (if yes, list the pieces that you would like) Genes: (list primary/secondary/tertiary) Form of payment: (treasure/gems/others) Signature sized version? (yes/no) Total amount payable:

9.  Important things to note before you order!
-Payment should be sent only after I have finished your adopt (I will send you a PM confirming that i have completed your order, and you may then proceed to send payment) :)
-Do NOT remove my signature, trace, or recolour my art (respect the artist!) 
-You may request for me to email the finished adopt to you once I'm done
-Due to the nature of my style, designs/genes may end up being simplified a little

10.  Examples:

:Fae:
uTmQbF2.jpg

:Pearlcatcher:
k1eWhpy.jpg

:Imperial:
wbicXSJ.jpg

:Wildclaw:
ItHmC1T.jpg

:Nocturne:
KNnPrh6.jpg

IMG_3120.png
Slots:
1. Sonora (0/1) (imperial)

Pinglist for open slots:
Prismakry
Alcina
Livedragon
Dreampop
Theshuddering
Gendersquare
Chunk

Pinglist for new breeds:
Surpirate (spirals)
lopika
MorganK (skydancers, tundras, all new breeds)
Maegelcarwen (tundras)
Sunshining (coatls)
Kitten1774 (all breeds)
benjalinguinie
CherieBits (skydancers)
Ponds (coatls)
thetipsymxrmaid

Completed orders:
RGecko
Pupz
Prismakry
Trickilicky
Theresilence
Fluffyicedragon
lopika
Ziselmaki
Toriel
Ravenblackstaff
FawnandAce
Glacecakes
Lolikisses
Acedia
Theadoptedbeta
Slots:
1. Sonora (0/1) (imperial)

Pinglist for open slots:
Prismakry
Alcina
Livedragon
Dreampop
Theshuddering
Gendersquare
Chunk

Pinglist for new breeds:
Surpirate (spirals)
lopika
MorganK (skydancers, tundras, all new breeds)
Maegelcarwen (tundras)
Sunshining (coatls)
Kitten1774 (all breeds)
benjalinguinie
CherieBits (skydancers)
Ponds (coatls)
thetipsymxrmaid

Completed orders:
RGecko
Pupz
Prismakry
Trickilicky
Theresilence
Fluffyicedragon
lopika
Ziselmaki
Toriel
Ravenblackstaff
FawnandAce
Glacecakes
Lolikisses
Acedia
Theadoptedbeta
IMG_3120.png
Pick-up point
**IMPORTANT: Please remember to save your adopts! I clear out the pick-up point every once in a while!**

@theadoptedbeta
uB3jCbR.jpg

Pick-up point
**IMPORTANT: Please remember to save your adopts! I clear out the pick-up point every once in a while!**

@theadoptedbeta
uB3jCbR.jpg

IMG_3120.png
Reserve
Reserve
IMG_3120.png
Reserve
Reserve
IMG_3120.png
Aaaand we're open for business!
Aaaand we're open for business!
IMG_3120.png
@jurobii Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3046142] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/30462/3046142_350.png[/img] [/url] Apparel: no Genes: Iridescent / Shimmer / Gembond Form of payment: mixed Signature sized version? yes Total amount payable: 55k tr I'd like to use a Nightmare [item=nightmare] as partial payment. What would you value it at?
@jurobii
Dragon:
3046142_350.png

Apparel: no
Genes: Iridescent / Shimmer / Gembond
Form of payment: mixed
Signature sized version? yes
Total amount payable: 55k tr

I'd like to use a Nightmare Nightmare as partial payment. What would you value it at?
c40lCDG.pngLs34PWv.png7dZl5Un.png
@RGecko
Ooooh pretty dragon! :')
The lowest price on the AH is 27k, so the remaining amount you would have to pay is 28k treasure :)

You may send payment any time!
@RGecko
Ooooh pretty dragon! :')
The lowest price on the AH is 27k, so the remaining amount you would have to pay is 28k treasure :)

You may send payment any time!
IMG_3120.png
Excited this is open!! :D @jurobii Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21836231] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/218363/21836231_350.png[/img] [/url] Apparel: ([b]yes[/b]/no) (if yes, list the pieces that you would like): Her scarf please! Genes: (list primary/secondary/tertiary) Cherub / Butterfly / Underbelly Form of payment: (treasure/gems/[b]others)[/b] Mixed (?) Signature sized version? ([b]yes[/b]/no) Total amount payable: 63kt I'd like to pay with [item=Frigid Emblem] too if that's okay? What would that be valued at?
Excited this is open!! :D

@jurobii
Dragon:

21836231_350.png

Apparel: (yes/no) (if yes, list the pieces that you would like): Her scarf please!
Genes: (list primary/secondary/tertiary) Cherub / Butterfly / Underbelly
Form of payment: (treasure/gems/others) Mixed (?)
Signature sized version? (yes/no)
Total amount payable: 63kt

I'd like to pay with Frigid Emblem too if that's okay? What would that be valued at?
@Pupz
The lowest price on the AH is 30k, so the remaining amout payable would be 33k, is that okay? :)

And aaah your dragon is so pretty ;; <3 feel free to send payment any time!
@Pupz
The lowest price on the AH is 30k, so the remaining amout payable would be 33k, is that okay? :)

And aaah your dragon is so pretty ;; <3 feel free to send payment any time!
IMG_3120.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15