Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Minstri's Simulacra - Pixel Dragons
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24
@HeyImHylian ^_^ You're welcome, thank you for ordering, and I'm sorry it took so long for me to finish.
@HeyImHylian ^_^ You're welcome, thank you for ordering, and I'm sorry it took so long for me to finish.
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Lore & Projects:
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Formerly @GennyWar
+3 FR Time
Hatchling Letters appreciated
My Pronouns are ~Braindead~ (any/all)

Minstri not Ministri (careful with Pings)
@Minstri, sounds good! I'll toss you the 90k. ^_^
@Minstri, sounds good! I'll toss you the 90k. ^_^
Galaxy-Skull.png ~~ ZNNyeOb.pngyeet
She/Her/Hers || Plagueling/Arcanite
FR+3 || I'm forgetful, PM me if I left something unfinished!

004-002.png1538e856e41a13dba7976f5bd7ceb13ea32a79e2.gif cd29c9512a3694d23a652f31a199ebb9.png 1074515.png
@Minstri Woops now as you pulled it up can see that my wildclaw adopt in my style quite looking similar as the site SD models. I can do in the adopt base the skydancers of course, though they meant to be wildclaw ones x'D As on my half I would love to see her in your style it is perfectly suiting her characteristic! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24291869] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/242919/24291869_350.png[/img] [/url] OR her, whichever wins more your fancy both would be amazing in your style! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21953912] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/219540/21953912_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Minstri

Woops now as you pulled it up can see that my wildclaw adopt in my style quite looking similar as the site SD models.
I can do in the adopt base the skydancers of course, though they meant to be wildclaw ones x'D

As on my half I would love to see her in your style it is perfectly suiting her characteristic!

24291869_350.png

OR her, whichever wins more your fancy both would be amazing in your style!

21953912_350.png
747607_900.gif
@Minstri

Oh gooooodness! I gotta have this. I want to sponsor and order - definitely including some bribes an' maybe, if you're interested, a doodle of my own to throw into the pot (see art here). If you want to talk bribes now I can go about that, or I can place my orders an' we talk more about that later.

Thank you for making such nice pixels!
@Minstri

Oh gooooodness! I gotta have this. I want to sponsor and order - definitely including some bribes an' maybe, if you're interested, a doodle of my own to throw into the pot (see art here). If you want to talk bribes now I can go about that, or I can place my orders an' we talk more about that later.

Thank you for making such nice pixels!
I'm back.
@Aruakhal Hahaha, omg I'm so sorry. I just have Skydancers on the brain now from doing these XD You are absolutely right though, those are wildclaws. Clearly. Derp. It's 8am and I didn't sleep last night >.> So, Yeah.

*flips dimly and sleepily through her lair* I uhm... I don't have any Wildclaws (which likely lent to me failing to correctly identify one)... No, wait, I have two, I clearly do not love them as much as I should, which is odd cus I really do like the breed.

So, let's pretend one of those Skydancers is a Wildclaw then, it's all the same to me, apparently XD
(Alternatively, just an art of any of the first 8 dragons in my lair)

I'll get to work on Maab in the meantime.
@Aruakhal Hahaha, omg I'm so sorry. I just have Skydancers on the brain now from doing these XD You are absolutely right though, those are wildclaws. Clearly. Derp. It's 8am and I didn't sleep last night >.> So, Yeah.

*flips dimly and sleepily through her lair* I uhm... I don't have any Wildclaws (which likely lent to me failing to correctly identify one)... No, wait, I have two, I clearly do not love them as much as I should, which is odd cus I really do like the breed.

So, let's pretend one of those Skydancers is a Wildclaw then, it's all the same to me, apparently XD
(Alternatively, just an art of any of the first 8 dragons in my lair)

I'll get to work on Maab in the meantime.
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
+3 FR Time

@KyraG Well, as it happens, I'd sell my soul for some of your art.

What breeds are you looking to have me take a crack at?
@KyraG Well, as it happens, I'd sell my soul for some of your art.

What breeds are you looking to have me take a crack at?
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
+3 FR Time

@Minstri

;v; You flatter me!

I was wanting to sponsor an Imperial base an' a Wildclaw base, if you're willing.
@Minstri

;v; You flatter me!

I was wanting to sponsor an Imperial base an' a Wildclaw base, if you're willing.
I'm back.
@Minstri
X3 Im on the pinglist so that when I get treasure I can buy some
of your FANTASTIC art, I dont have any self-control tho > . <
saving treasure is hard, but I appreciate being left on the pinglist thank you! XD
@Minstri
X3 Im on the pinglist so that when I get treasure I can buy some
of your FANTASTIC art, I dont have any self-control tho > . <
saving treasure is hard, but I appreciate being left on the pinglist thank you! XD
@Minstri
No problem. Yes, I'd like the apparel I listed on him, but I was wondering how much he'd be in gems? If that's not too much of a hassle for you to calculate. ^^
@Minstri
No problem. Yes, I'd like the apparel I listed on him, but I was wondering how much he'd be in gems? If that's not too much of a hassle for you to calculate. ^^
P0QFcvZ.png
@Minstri

It is all fine really dont worry!
I think will go with Peryite as he has ripple which is one of my favourite primary gene and so underrated so he won instant this run !
I can add some apparels since you also put effort adding apparels yourself would not be a problem! ^^
Also I actually enjoy drawing various apparels as well, thats actually a fun part once genes are done haha
@Minstri

It is all fine really dont worry!
I think will go with Peryite as he has ripple which is one of my favourite primary gene and so underrated so he won instant this run !
I can add some apparels since you also put effort adding apparels yourself would not be a problem! ^^
Also I actually enjoy drawing various apparels as well, thats actually a fun part once genes are done haha
747607_900.gif
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24