Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Minstri's Simulacra - Pixel Dragons
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24
@BlackWinter [img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/d350/f/2017/076/4/2/paleprophet_by_general_ebonrose-db2mus8.png[/img] I'm afraid I can't do the float animation cus the layers got messed up in my file. T_T So no more floating for anyone. If you want I can refund the 2k. oops, wrong eye color. [img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/a75d/f/2017/079/7/5/paleprophet_by_general_ebonrose-db2yn0v.png[/img]
@BlackWinter

paleprophet_by_general_ebonrose-db2mus8.png

I'm afraid I can't do the float animation cus the layers got messed up in my file. T_T So no more floating for anyone. If you want I can refund the 2k.

oops, wrong eye color.

paleprophet_by_general_ebonrose-db2yn0v.png
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Lore & Projects:
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Formerly @GennyWar
+3 FR Time
Hatchling Letters appreciated
My Pronouns are ~Braindead~ (any/all)

Minstri not Ministri (careful with Pings)
@Minstri, these are excellent! Are your slots still open? If so, I have a Mirror for you. I figure that if I buy her some art, I'll be compelled to sit down and write her a bio. xD Then again, I'm lazy. So much as I like writing things, well... we'll see how well this goes. [b]Username: [/b]Xarina [b]User ID#:[/b] 48855 [b]Color/Patterns/Design:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35043] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/351/35043_350.png[/img] [/url] Mirror base - 4k Skink/Spinner/Contour - 30k [b]Floaty: [/b]I... are you able to do this for Mirrors? I see in your last post that you're not doing it for SDs, at least. If you are, I'll take it. :P an extra 2k never hurt anyone. [b]Direction (L/R): [/b]Facing Right! [b]Custom:[/b] Before I send payment, I'd like to ask about accent and apparel. Here's what we've got. Let me know if the accent seems doable and the potential cost of each apparel piece. Accent: [skin=14937] Apparel: [item=boneyard tatters][item=Skeletal chimes] I see that you haven't done those two yet, so... not sure if you're gonna call them complex or simple. Up to you, I'll figure out if I want both based on the final price. I'll probably want both, though I'm most attached to the Boneyard Tatters on her. :D [b]Notes:[/b]Keep her eyes green, like the Boneyard Tatters does. Her actual flight (Shadow) makes her look less cool. xD Also, the actual Scorpio symbol is not super integral to the design, so if the tatters cut some of it off, that's fine. They do so on the actual dragon, after all. Oh, and I'm from Plague. [b]5% discount for Mirrors[/b]! ^_^ Probably should've waited to order til next week when we'll have dom too, but... eh. I'm forgetful and wouldn't have remembered to. xD
@Minstri, these are excellent! Are your slots still open? If so, I have a Mirror for you. I figure that if I buy her some art, I'll be compelled to sit down and write her a bio. xD Then again, I'm lazy. So much as I like writing things, well... we'll see how well this goes.

Username: Xarina
User ID#: 48855

Color/Patterns/Design:

35043_350.png

Mirror base - 4k
Skink/Spinner/Contour - 30k
Floaty: I... are you able to do this for Mirrors? I see in your last post that you're not doing it for SDs, at least. If you are, I'll take it. :P an extra 2k never hurt anyone.

Direction (L/R): Facing Right!
Custom:
Before I send payment, I'd like to ask about accent and apparel. Here's what we've got. Let me know if the accent seems doable and the potential cost of each apparel piece.
Accent:

Apparel:
Boneyard Tatters Skeletal Chimes
I see that you haven't done those two yet, so... not sure if you're gonna call them complex or simple. Up to you, I'll figure out if I want both based on the final price. I'll probably want both, though I'm most attached to the Boneyard Tatters on her. :D

Notes:Keep her eyes green, like the Boneyard Tatters does. Her actual flight (Shadow) makes her look less cool. xD Also, the actual Scorpio symbol is not super integral to the design, so if the tatters cut some of it off, that's fine. They do so on the actual dragon, after all.

Oh, and I'm from Plague. 5% discount for Mirrors! ^_^ Probably should've waited to order til next week when we'll have dom too, but... eh. I'm forgetful and wouldn't have remembered to. xD
Galaxy-Skull.png ~~ ZNNyeOb.pngyeet
She/Her/Hers || Plagueling/Arcanite
FR+3 || I'm forgetful, PM me if I left something unfinished!

004-002.png1538e856e41a13dba7976f5bd7ceb13ea32a79e2.gif cd29c9512a3694d23a652f31a199ebb9.png 1074515.png
@Minstri Username: Zyxyz User ID#: 20443 Linked Dragon Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24407397] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/244074/24407397_350.png[/img] [/url] Genes: Cherub/Shimmer/Underbelly Apparel: all except the cat, please! Accent or Skin: N/A Direction (L/R): R Notes/Custom: I'd also like to be added to the new breeds pinglist!
@Minstri

Username: Zyxyz
User ID#: 20443

Linked Dragon Image:
24407397_350.png

Genes: Cherub/Shimmer/Underbelly
Apparel: all except the cat, please!
Accent or Skin: N/A

Direction (L/R): R
Notes/Custom: I'd also like to be added to the new breeds pinglist!

Wz3MG4S.png
@Momoi [img]http://orig05.deviantart.net/1c3a/f/2017/089/d/0/zelus_by_general_ebonrose-db40hko.png[/img] [img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/9d0a/f/2017/089/8/8/zelusfloat_by_general_ebonrose-db40hkj.gif[/img] figured out a new way to do floats. T_T
@Momoi

zelus_by_general_ebonrose-db40hko.png zelusfloat_by_general_ebonrose-db40hkj.gif

figured out a new way to do floats. T_T
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
+3 FR Time

@Minstri ahhhh thank you!! you did a super amazing job with her!
@Minstri ahhhh thank you!! you did a super amazing job with her!
@HeyImHylian [img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/abab/f/2017/095/a/6/akronafloat_by_general_ebonrose-db4tu2l.gif[/img]
@HeyImHylian

akronafloat_by_general_ebonrose-db4tu2l.gif
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
+3 FR Time

@Minstri

Would you be interested by any chance an adopt trade?
I really enjoy your SD bases and the style would suit so well one of mine :>

Ex of my adopts no apparel , with apparel
For apparel I only do limited ones since still doing some genes which are priority but depending what you would like to if interested in it v.v
@Minstri

Would you be interested by any chance an adopt trade?
I really enjoy your SD bases and the style would suit so well one of mine :>

Ex of my adopts no apparel , with apparel
For apparel I only do limited ones since still doing some genes which are priority but depending what you would like to if interested in it v.v
747607_900.gif
@Aruakhal Absolutely! Who are you looking to get?

I suppose I would be most interested in one of the first four SDs in my lair. Whichever suits your fancy most. Including what apparel I'd want in each, but you don't have to do the thing, just preferences.
  • Sovri - I'd most want to have the Rotclaw, but I know that's a lot to ask.
  • Peryite - The seaspray coat would be nice, but just the monocle would be fun lol.
  • Sinflayer - Nothing but the mask and blindfold are really important. The hands being white like the accent would be cool, but I guess you couldn't reuse that asset for other adopts, so no biggy.
  • Seikte - I'd really want her accent in it.
@Aruakhal Absolutely! Who are you looking to get?

I suppose I would be most interested in one of the first four SDs in my lair. Whichever suits your fancy most. Including what apparel I'd want in each, but you don't have to do the thing, just preferences.
  • Sovri - I'd most want to have the Rotclaw, but I know that's a lot to ask.
  • Peryite - The seaspray coat would be nice, but just the monocle would be fun lol.
  • Sinflayer - Nothing but the mask and blindfold are really important. The hands being white like the accent would be cool, but I guess you couldn't reuse that asset for other adopts, so no biggy.
  • Seikte - I'd really want her accent in it.
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
+3 FR Time

@Minstri Looks great, thank you!
@Minstri Looks great, thank you!
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif deity_icewarden_by_dogi_crimson-dadatni.gif deity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gif deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif deity_lightweaver_by_dogi_crimson-da9s0kb.gif
Wow, a bunch of mirror orders this time around. Warning to everyone ordering, it takes me about 1-2 months to complete a batch, sometimes it goes a lot faster, but I'm not always able to work consistently. But don't worry, I will get them done.

Also, sorry for the double ping from adding your names in two places.

@Ythequeris @UnderTheRedHood Doing another batch now, you're on my pinglist, but I can't remember when or why you got added, so let me know if you want removed XD

@SoulLugia11 Didn't include breed base cost and overcharged yourself a bit on the claw but 100kt is fair =)

@TallyMark 4+18+18+10=50kt Sound ok to you?

@Vulpess Sorry for the delay, open for new orders now =) Uhm, the apparel on this dragon is different from what it was when you first asked about it, do you still want an order, and if so, what apparel do you want on him?

Mirror(4) + Falcon(10) + Stripes(10) + Float (2) + Apperal(???) - 5% = ???

@Xarina
Mirror base - 4k
Accent - 38k
Float - 2k
Tatters - 12k
Chimes - 14k
Plague&Dom - 10% (Since we DO have dom now lol)

4+30+38+2+12+14 = 100-10% = 90kt

I just did the chimes for the SD, it was super not fun XD, the tatters seem more like what I like to draw though so...

@Zyxyz
Breed 18
Genes 10+18
Apparel 6+6+6+10+20

Total: 94kt
Wow, a bunch of mirror orders this time around. Warning to everyone ordering, it takes me about 1-2 months to complete a batch, sometimes it goes a lot faster, but I'm not always able to work consistently. But don't worry, I will get them done.

Also, sorry for the double ping from adding your names in two places.

@Ythequeris @UnderTheRedHood Doing another batch now, you're on my pinglist, but I can't remember when or why you got added, so let me know if you want removed XD

@SoulLugia11 Didn't include breed base cost and overcharged yourself a bit on the claw but 100kt is fair =)

@TallyMark 4+18+18+10=50kt Sound ok to you?

@Vulpess Sorry for the delay, open for new orders now =) Uhm, the apparel on this dragon is different from what it was when you first asked about it, do you still want an order, and if so, what apparel do you want on him?

Mirror(4) + Falcon(10) + Stripes(10) + Float (2) + Apperal(???) - 5% = ???

@Xarina
Mirror base - 4k
Accent - 38k
Float - 2k
Tatters - 12k
Chimes - 14k
Plague&Dom - 10% (Since we DO have dom now lol)

4+30+38+2+12+14 = 100-10% = 90kt

I just did the chimes for the SD, it was super not fun XD, the tatters seem more like what I like to draw though so...

@Zyxyz
Breed 18
Genes 10+18
Apparel 6+6+6+10+20

Total: 94kt
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
+3 FR Time

1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24