Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Curious Chibis~ On hiatus/closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152
@summerstorm WELL I'M NOT GONNA COMPLAIN. :D
@summerstorm WELL I'M NOT GONNA COMPLAIN. :D
GkfDmNh.png
@Valikor its 5kt extra for facet cause it takes a bit longer than the others so the total would be 40kt x3 if thats ok please send it over!

@Wynthorne8 heya there :D sorry if I didn't specify, the facing is the direction the head is looking. So yes looking right ^^
Yuppers! Please feel free to send payment and i'll start asap.
@Valikor its 5kt extra for facet cause it takes a bit longer than the others so the total would be 40kt x3 if thats ok please send it over!

@Wynthorne8 heya there :D sorry if I didn't specify, the facing is the direction the head is looking. So yes looking right ^^
Yuppers! Please feel free to send payment and i'll start asap.
tumblr_ou6l6ehqpW1v9fmlwo7_r1_400.png tumblr_odifu3YDM01v9fmlwo6_r2_250.png
@Cheeseburger @Stormdragon I updated my affiliate section and added you guys :D theres a banner and code for mine too now.
@Cheeseburger @Stormdragon I updated my affiliate section and added you guys :D theres a banner and code for mine too now.
@SummerStorm
Alright! It will be added to my shops shortly!
@SummerStorm
Alright! It will be added to my shops shortly!
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
@SummerStorm

Adding yours now! Thanks!
@SummerStorm

Adding yours now! Thanks!
Cooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.png
@SummerStorm
Just so you know, you forgot to put the thread's URL into the code box ^^
@SummerStorm
Just so you know, you forgot to put the thread's URL into the code box ^^
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
@SummerStorm

That's cool! I know how to add I swear

Thanks! :)
@SummerStorm

That's cool! I know how to add I swear

Thanks! :)
20119.png20118.png
Goin to bed for now <3 paid adopts will be done in the morn!

@Stormdragon thanks for catching that xD I should not be internetting while so tired.
Goin to bed for now <3 paid adopts will be done in the morn!

@Stormdragon thanks for catching that xD I should not be internetting while so tired.
@SummerStorm AHH! These are so adorable! Your lines are super smooth, and each dragon's charm is perfectly represented! I have to claim a USD slot! ^^ [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21293649][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/212937/21293649_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Genes and colors:[/b] Magenta Iridescent || Magenta Shimmer || RoyalThylacine (which I will sponsor!) [b]Facing:[/b] Left-facing! [b]Size:[/b] Normal! [b]Payment & Total:[/b] I believe the total comes to $4, but I will gladly pay extra if you can extend the smile line a tiny bit! This dragon is Cheshire Cat inspired, so that would definitely suit him! If that's too much trouble, though, then no worries! ^^ Thank you for your time!
@SummerStorm AHH! These are so adorable! Your lines are super smooth, and each dragon's charm is perfectly represented! I have to claim a USD slot! ^^

Dragon:
21293649_350.png

Genes and colors: Magenta Iridescent || Magenta Shimmer || RoyalThylacine (which I will sponsor!)

Facing: Left-facing!

Size: Normal!

Payment & Total: I believe the total comes to $4, but I will gladly pay extra if you can extend the smile line a tiny bit! This dragon is Cheshire Cat inspired, so that would definitely suit him! If that's too much trouble, though, then no worries! ^^ Thank you for your time!
lunaaaaa_by_sweetsilver_13-da927mc.gif
lemmi | female | FR+1
@SummerStorm Hello I am here! XD My new bab is ready for art! [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21523827] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/215239/21523827_350.png[/img] [/url] Sorry I can't link a grown-up scry right now, can add later if needed, but at least she isn't apparel covered XD [b]Genes and colors:[/b] Rose Poison, Banana Toxin, Aqua Glimmer [b]Facing:[/b] Left Size: Normal [b]Payment & Total:[/b] USD, I believe I'm sponsoring Toxin, so it looks like that puts me at $4
@SummerStorm

Hello I am here! XD My new bab is ready for art!

Dragon:

21523827_350.png

Sorry I can't link a grown-up scry right now, can add later if needed, but at least she isn't apparel covered XD
Genes and colors: Rose Poison, Banana Toxin, Aqua Glimmer
Facing: Left
Size: Normal
Payment & Total: USD, I believe I'm sponsoring Toxin, so it looks like that puts me at $4
tumblr_inline_ngwspz4PZm1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_nt6vtuudf41qdrhpp_100.pngtumblr_inline_ovor4quowx1qdrhpp_250.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152