Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Have A Sign - Spiral Adopts [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@idlewildly

In fact the person just above you has sponsored thylacine so you are all good at the 154g. ^^ And no problem, I can do both versions. I'll be working on this lot in the next day or two as I finish up my first pair. Been slightly delayed by flu gifted from my 3yo niece. >.<

Also, she is stunning.
@idlewildly

In fact the person just above you has sponsored thylacine so you are all good at the 154g. ^^ And no problem, I can do both versions. I'll be working on this lot in the next day or two as I finish up my first pair. Been slightly delayed by flu gifted from my 3yo niece. >.<

Also, she is stunning.
eR1AIdX.gif
@Needtoscribble
Oh, awesome! ^^
Ugh, flu. I have a nephew who has gifted me several nasty germs over the years, so I know the feel... I hope you're better!

And thank you! She is. I asked her parents' owner to tell me when they had a baby because I fell in love with them... :D
@Needtoscribble
Oh, awesome! ^^
Ugh, flu. I have a nephew who has gifted me several nasty germs over the years, so I know the feel... I hope you're better!

And thank you! She is. I asked her parents' owner to tell me when they had a baby because I fell in love with them... :D
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
@Needtoscribble
Hi there! Your art is absolutely precious!!

I was wondering if you'd still be accepting holiday apparel and familiars as payment. I have the crown, sigil, and Hurricane Herald from this Mistral Jamboree I'd love to trade! I also have leftover familiars and sigils from the previous Crystalline gala in case you've already stocked up on wind goodies!

Thanks so much, and once again, your art is just gorgeous! :D
@Needtoscribble
Hi there! Your art is absolutely precious!!

I was wondering if you'd still be accepting holiday apparel and familiars as payment. I have the crown, sigil, and Hurricane Herald from this Mistral Jamboree I'd love to trade! I also have leftover familiars and sigils from the previous Crystalline gala in case you've already stocked up on wind goodies!

Thanks so much, and once again, your art is just gorgeous! :D
@MagicHurdle

Yep, still accepting them for the next few hours so send in an application for whomever you want and I'll give you the total. I accept the actual items even after the festival closes because I don't have to worry about turning anything in at the deadline.
@MagicHurdle

Yep, still accepting them for the next few hours so send in an application for whomever you want and I'll give you the total. I accept the actual items even after the festival closes because I don't have to worry about turning anything in at the deadline.
eR1AIdX.gif
@Needtoscribble Awesome, thanks so much! I'll fill out an application now, and can pay with things other than scrolls so you won't have to rush to redeem them as the fest ends. [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21701000] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/217011/21701000_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Genes:[/b] Navy Iridescent, Stonewash Facet, Maize Glimmer [b]Apparel:[/b] Blue wing silks, blue tail bangle, blue silk filet [b]Skin/Accent:[/b] N/A [b]Sign:[/b] Yes, "Magichurdle Hatchery-Subspecies Emporium" [b]Additional:[/b] That's it! Please let me know if I filled anything in incorrectly! [b]Payment:[/b] Treasure/Gem/Festival/Bribe/USD [/quote] Mistral Sigil [40kt] Mistral Crown [40 kt] Herald Familiar [35kt] adds up to a little over 100kt but that's totally fine haha Thanks again! Let me know if I've missed anything.
@Needtoscribble Awesome, thanks so much! I'll fill out an application now, and can pay with things other than scrolls so you won't have to rush to redeem them as the fest ends.

Dragon:
21701000_350.png

Genes: Navy Iridescent, Stonewash Facet, Maize Glimmer
Apparel: Blue wing silks, blue tail bangle, blue silk filet
Skin/Accent: N/A
Sign: Yes, "Magichurdle Hatchery-Subspecies Emporium"
Additional: That's it! Please let me know if I filled anything in incorrectly!
Payment: Treasure/Gem/Festival/Bribe/USD [/quote]
Mistral Sigil [40kt] Mistral Crown [40 kt] Herald Familiar [35kt] adds up to a little over 100kt but that's totally fine haha

Thanks again! Let me know if I've missed anything.
@MagicHurdle

I'll send you the difference in treasure, so 15kt, no problem. Just send the items via mail or xroads. Xroads prolly best so I can add the treasure to the exchange and have a record of it.
@MagicHurdle

I'll send you the difference in treasure, so 15kt, no problem. Just send the items via mail or xroads. Xroads prolly best so I can add the treasure to the exchange and have a record of it.
eR1AIdX.gif
@Thanks! I'll send a crossroads your way momentarily then.
@Thanks! I'll send a crossroads your way momentarily then.
@Trickilicky

Scunner with all apparel, accent, + sign and with just emblem, accent, + sign are now in Pick-ups. :D Hope you like him! Let me know if anything needs to be changed.
@Trickilicky

Scunner with all apparel, accent, + sign and with just emblem, accent, + sign are now in Pick-ups. :D Hope you like him! Let me know if anything needs to be changed.
eR1AIdX.gif
Oh my gosh, these are too cute, when I'm not saving to get those few genes I need, I'm definitely gonna buy them for my 2 spiral ladies *-*
Oh my gosh, these are too cute, when I'm not saving to get those few genes I need, I'm definitely gonna buy them for my 2 spiral ladies *-*
button_r_by_envyzs-d9ox8r4.png
@NorthPrincess

I'm glad you like them! I'll be open for a while yet so feel free to submit an application at any point. ^^

@yukitsukihana

Iophiel is now available in Pick-ups! Sorry for the delay..
@NorthPrincess

I'm glad you like them! I'll be open for a while yet so feel free to submit an application at any point. ^^

@yukitsukihana

Iophiel is now available in Pick-ups! Sorry for the delay..
eR1AIdX.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13