Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Temp Closed - The Pixel Apothecary
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 70 71
@PlagueDeer - Woo, I understand love. I've made a couple for about a third of my dragons now xD
I'll start it now! ^_^ Brings your total to 34kt.
@PlagueDeer - Woo, I understand love. I've made a couple for about a third of my dragons now xD
I'll start it now! ^_^ Brings your total to 34kt.
kriskrossness.gif
@kriskrossness
It looks great! :0 Is it possible to have a smoke effect added to it or is too late? If not, it's alright, thank you!!! 'v '
@kriskrossness
It looks great! :0 Is it possible to have a smoke effect added to it or is too late? If not, it's alright, thank you!!! 'v '
zB4XaRD.png B8XoohL.png

† Lorem ipsum cogito

† Lorem ipsum cogito

† Lorem ipsum cogito

TqeJzMt.png
_
dGvW6rG.png
GylqvPT.png
FR +3
2AxXh4B.png
@Kriskrossness !!!!!! The syringes! My heart!!! I need a lot of 'em! :: Syringe Form :: Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20247404] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/202475/20247404_350.png[/img] [/url] Animated :: Yes please! Not the dripping animation, but the other one~ Cracked glass :: Yee! Text :: No thanks! Accessories :: If you could possibly add the thorns wrapped around the syringe like on my dragon that'd be rad! I'd be happy to pay extra.
@Kriskrossness

!!!!!!
The syringes! My heart!!!
I need a lot of 'em!

:: Syringe Form ::
Dragon:

20247404_350.png

Animated :: Yes please! Not the dripping animation, but the other one~
Cracked glass :: Yee!
Text :: No thanks!
Accessories :: If you could possibly add the thorns wrapped around the syringe like on my dragon that'd be rad! I'd be happy to pay extra.
1vsPCdb.png
|All obelisks and aethers are welcomed here.|
leo4ZYP.png10ttDG2.pngePOliyb.pngvZmPWxA.png5srIc0i.pngwbvK3HZ.png
|I love giving people free dragons, if you are ever wanting a free dragon to adopt, feel free to send a message, I'm sure I'll have a baby for you to adopt.|
fkVjmC6.png
@DeusExMachina - Alrighty I've added you to the list. Brings your total to 27k. I can definitly do the thorns. :)
@DeusExMachina - Alrighty I've added you to the list. Brings your total to 27k. I can definitly do the thorns. :)
kriskrossness.gif
@pushpin - sure thing :) When I finish the bottle I'm working on now, I'll add the smoke
@pushpin - sure thing :) When I finish the bottle I'm working on now, I'll add the smoke
kriskrossness.gif
@PlagueDeer - Your order is ready for pickup on page one. Your total is 34kt.
I must say that animating bubbles + smoke + stars was surprisingly difficult haha. :D
@PlagueDeer - Your order is ready for pickup on page one. Your total is 34kt.
I must say that animating bubbles + smoke + stars was surprisingly difficult haha. :D
kriskrossness.gif
@pushpin - Added smoke and it's ready for pickup on page one!
@pushpin - Added smoke and it's ready for pickup on page one!
kriskrossness.gif
@kriskrossness
Thank you!!! 'v ' How much for it?
@kriskrossness
Thank you!!! 'v ' How much for it?
zB4XaRD.png B8XoohL.png

† Lorem ipsum cogito

† Lorem ipsum cogito

† Lorem ipsum cogito

TqeJzMt.png
_
dGvW6rG.png
GylqvPT.png
FR +3
2AxXh4B.png
@pushpin - you're already paid up love :) Not worried about any extra for the smoke effect.

@DeusExMachina - You order is finished and ready for pickup on page one! Comes to 27k love.
@pushpin - you're already paid up love :) Not worried about any extra for the smoke effect.

@DeusExMachina - You order is finished and ready for pickup on page one! Comes to 27k love.
kriskrossness.gif
@kriskrossness
omg, thank you so much!! ;w; I'll probably come back for more eventually, I love them. :'>
@kriskrossness
omg, thank you so much!! ;w; I'll probably come back for more eventually, I love them. :'>
zB4XaRD.png B8XoohL.png

† Lorem ipsum cogito

† Lorem ipsum cogito

† Lorem ipsum cogito

TqeJzMt.png
_
dGvW6rG.png
GylqvPT.png
FR +3
2AxXh4B.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 70 71