Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Temp Closed - The Pixel Apothecary
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 70 71
@kriskrossness Waugh these are so cool :o Dragon Picture :: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20715223] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/207153/20715223_350.png[/img] [/url] Animated :: no Cork :: in Cracked glass :: no Text :: no Bubbles :: yes Accessories :: Cobwebs and skulls Anything Else :: I'd love to see his accent incorporated into the design!
@kriskrossness Waugh these are so cool :o

Dragon Picture ::
20715223_350.png

Animated :: no
Cork :: in
Cracked glass :: no
Text :: no
Bubbles :: yes
Accessories :: Cobwebs and skulls
Anything Else :: I'd love to see his accent incorporated into the design!
DlO6vXs.gif 06xk8gV.png
mtHAEL4.png
Pgv53XB.png
JvUa9ma.png
tumblr_o2cz2wpVic1uzosdmo5_r1_400.png
@Pushpin - Alrighty, I got you in line! I can definitely incorporate his eyemask and bandages. :D
It'll bring your total to 24k.

@Savijo - Got you in line deary. Brings your total to 26k. I think I can work in the accent. :)

Alrighty, still working on Sassgardian's. I gotta go be a grown up for awhile. So I'll get back to work either tonight or tomorrow morning.
@Pushpin - Alrighty, I got you in line! I can definitely incorporate his eyemask and bandages. :D
It'll bring your total to 24k.

@Savijo - Got you in line deary. Brings your total to 26k. I think I can work in the accent. :)

Alrighty, still working on Sassgardian's. I gotta go be a grown up for awhile. So I'll get back to work either tonight or tomorrow morning.
kriskrossness.gif
@Sassgardian @Rhamnus @NordicCowgirl
Y'alls orders are ready for pickup on page 1! ^_^
@Sassgardian @Rhamnus @NordicCowgirl
Y'alls orders are ready for pickup on page 1! ^_^
kriskrossness.gif
@kriskrossness

GLEEE! I love it!! Thank you so much! <3
@kriskrossness

GLEEE! I love it!! Thank you so much! <3
art_shop_button_by_nordiquecowgirl-d9reish.pngadopt_button_by_nordiquecowgirl-d9reise.png
Also, pickups for @seepratintti and @pushpin on page one!
Nearly caught up. ^_^
Also, pickups for @seepratintti and @pushpin on page one!
Nearly caught up. ^_^
kriskrossness.gif
@kriskrossness
Omg that is so cool, thank you so much!
@kriskrossness
Omg that is so cool, thank you so much!
fr-lucanim-ak.png
@Savijo - Your order is finished and ready for pick up on page one!

@NordicCowgirl - Woo glad you like it dear ^_^

@seepratintti - Awesome, I am glad you like it - that spine was probably one of the more difficult things that I've pixeled haha.
@Savijo - Your order is finished and ready for pick up on page one!

@NordicCowgirl - Woo glad you like it dear ^_^

@seepratintti - Awesome, I am glad you like it - that spine was probably one of the more difficult things that I've pixeled haha.
kriskrossness.gif
@kriskrossness SQUEALS it's perfect!! I love it, thank you!!
@kriskrossness SQUEALS it's perfect!! I love it, thank you!!
DlO6vXs.gif 06xk8gV.png
mtHAEL4.png
Pgv53XB.png
JvUa9ma.png
tumblr_o2cz2wpVic1uzosdmo5_r1_400.png
bump
bump
TINYPINKHEART.png If you need someone to listen, feel free to message me TINYPINKHEART.png
@kriskrossness Cant help myself :: Bottle Form :: Dragon Picture :: (If based off a Dragon) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15262071] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/152621/15262071_350.png[/img] [/url] Animated :: y/n - how? yes maybe you could add stars based off his accent in the potion and make them twinkle? Maybe some smoke that comes out and vanishes? Cork :: In, out, absent - any particular placement? out and maybe to the side? Cracked glass :: y/n no please Text :: y/n - Font requests? Yes and idk fonts so maybe just something fitting? Could it say 'Dipper' Bubbles :: y/n yes please Accessories :: Maybe like a scroll infront? and the spine of the book visable? idk sorry xD Anything Else :: Will attempt just about anything here. thats all thanks~
@kriskrossness
Cant help myself
:: Bottle Form ::

Dragon Picture :: (If based off a Dragon)

15262071_350.png

Animated :: y/n - how?
yes
maybe you could add stars based off his accent in the potion and make them twinkle? Maybe some smoke that comes out and vanishes?

Cork :: In, out, absent - any particular placement?
out and maybe to the side?

Cracked glass :: y/n
no please

Text :: y/n - Font requests?
Yes and idk fonts so maybe just something fitting? Could it say 'Dipper'

Bubbles :: y/n
yes please

Accessories ::
Maybe like a scroll infront? and the spine of the book visable? idk sorry xD

Anything Else :: Will attempt just about anything here.
thats all thanks~
BcpIF1O.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 70 71